Chapter 150

Sitting in the kitchen now Liam's finally let me leave the bedroom after nearly a whole 24hours I look through chefs that can live in and scroll through the tablet clicking on a few.
'Can cook different types of cuisines'
'Happy to live in'
'Menus provided'
Well I'm sold already. I need to email this person asap. I click on there email and send a quick one asking for them to come to me and I'll provide everything they need.
Sending off the email. I click off of it and go onto look for a houses in Blackpool along with a new bakery.
Looking up I see Liam stroll into the kitchen watching me.
"What you doing baby" he asks me looking over my shoulder at the tablet I'm scrolling on.
"I just emailed a chef to come out and show me what there about and now I'm looking for somewhere in Blackpool for us and the bakery" I tell him and he hums and kisses my neck
"Baby, I really need to do this if we want to open another bakery" I tell him and he hums again continuing to kiss along my neck and down my shoulder.
"I miss you" he says and I chuckle.
"You've been in the living room baby. I'm here for you" I tell him and he kisses behind my ear.
"Aww baby, I'm right here" I tell him putting the tablet down and looking up at him.
"Do you want to help me look at them and show me what you like aswell?" I ask him and he shrugs. He lifts me off the chair and sits me on his lap.
"Show me what your looking at then" he says and I show him the tablet.
"That's nice" he says pointing to the house.
"4 bedrooms with a dining room and two bathrooms" I read aloud and he hums.
"You want this one. I like it too its not far from where we was staying aswell" I tell him looking at the map that's provided.
"Book a viewing. And look for a bakery too" he says and I click on to the shop lettings and browse bakery settings with a decent sized kitchen.
"That looks like it could work" he says pointing to one of the let's.
"Has a full sized kitchen, bathroom and a coffee shop setting" I love it
"It looks perfect" I tell him and he clicks the 'book viewing' for me and I fill out my details again.
"Do it for in a months time so we can sort things out this side before we go. Are we going alone to sort it?" he asks and I nod biting my lip.
"Yeah if you want to baby" I say and he nods smiling squeezing me tighter.
"Well you book that and I'll start making something for dinner yeah?" he asks and I smile at him.
"Sounds good. Mac 'n' cheese?" I ask him with a cheesey grin and he laughs.
"If that's what you want then yes my queen" he says and I kiss him.
"Thank you baby. I love you" I tell him and he chuckles
"I love you too baby" he tells me and kisses me again.

"Girls, Jason" I call from the kitchen and they come strolling in.
"Dinner. Dining room" I tell them and the girls run off.
"Can I help?" Jason asks and I point to the fridge.
"Grab drinks whatever you want and take them in. I'll bring everything else" I tell him and he nods smiling opening the fridge he's stood next to. After booking the viewings I lock the tablet and leave it on the kitchen table for when I'm done I need to book the holiday next. And I need to order Liam's birthday presents as that's coming up. Fuck what do I even buy someone that has everything?
"Baby I have something for you, after we've had dinner it came while we was away" Liam tells me and I look at him. What could it be.
"More? You know you don't have to baby, you spoil me" I tell him and kiss his shoulder. He starts to take out the Mac 'n' cheese.
"I love spoiling you. I'm nowhere near done beautiful" he says winking at me and I chuckle. Of course he's not.
"Well thank you for the gift. I already know I'll love it" I tell him and he chuckles.
"You really will my queen" he says carrying the hot dish into the dining room while I carry in plates and glasses and take the salad I made earlier out the fridge.
Handing out plates, Liam serves the dinner and I put the salad in the middle of the table.
"So how was Blackpool?" Jason asks us while cutting through the layer of cheese on top of his mac.
"Really good. It was good to spend time together. You should come next time" I tell him and he nods smiling.
"It was so boring around her without you all" Jason tells us and we chuckles at him.
"My bank statement says you had alot of fun brother" Liam says raising his brow smirking and Jason can't contain his smile
"OK maybe I seen Sasha a few times" Jason says and I laugh.
"She's bloody expensive, you clearly can't be that good or she'd be offering you freebies" Liam says laughing and I try not to laugh at him but fail and end up sniggering.
"Oh she likes me alright. I don't need a freebie when I can pay" he says and Liam raises a brow.
"So I'm paying for everything. Your kid, your fun, your wife and your living in my house.. How's that work?" Liam asks and I raise a brow at him.
"Your paying that bitch more money" I ask Liam and he looks at me awkward.
"I didn't tell you because I knew you wouldn't like it. When I visited her she told me Jason blocked her card like you no.. Dick.. And then I sent her.. Erm. Like £10k and told her to ask me if she needed anything" Liam tells me and I look to Jason.
"Are you effin serious right now Liam! £10k you only gave Sian £30k the only day" I say and hold my head in my hand.
"She was selling her jewellery because she had no money, I couldn't walk away without helping" he says and I sigh.
"Your to nice baby" I tell him and he smiles.
"And you.. Dick. Sort her out. We're not funding your wife forever" I point my fork at Jason and he sighs.
"She had plenty, but my bad. I'll sort it" he says and I nod. He better or I will.
"No more giving anyone anything. Especially people that don't deserve it baby. You don't need to buy people's love" I tell Liam.. Again.
"I'd already done it before we had the conversation, so it doesn't count. But I will from now on. I promise OK" he tells me and I smile. People won't be using my husband anymore. He's done helping people that are ungrateful bastards.
"OK baby. I'm not being cruel I'm just protecting you" I tell him incase that's what he's thinking. Either way I don't care.
"I know beautiful and I appreciate it" he says and starts to eat.
Tommy walks in and coughs getting our attention and I look up at him smiling.
"Tommy?" Liam says turning to look at him.
"Can I talk with you when you've done. I think we have a problem" Tommy says and I sigh. What now.
"What's the problem, just tell me now Tommy" Liam tells me and he sighs.
"You were being watched by someone when you was away. I don't know if it's you or Stacey but he was everywhere. I have a photo" he says placing it infront of us to see. I've never seen him in my life.
"I remember seeing him near the beach" Liam says and I look at him.
"Find out all you can about him and I want double security when anybody leave this house until this is sorted. Talk to Rico" Liam tells Tommy and he nods picks up the picture and leaves.
"Rico will be with you and Tali until further notice Stacey" Liam tells me and I look at him. He never calls me Stacey. This must be something serious right? Fucking hell we can't even go away for a night without shit following us. But this is our life now. And they will die when there found.