Chapter 46

"We need to head home, stuffs being delivered for Mya's room" Liam says to me and I instantly get excited. I can't wait for it to be done, I hope she loves it. The decorators came and painted yesterday while we was all out so we should go back and it should be a beautiful frozen land as I changed my mind on the pink. She's gonna love it and I just know she's gonna scream.
"Me come too" Ruby says looking at me smiling and I look at Liam and Angelica.
It's not my decision to make. I'll leave that to them.
"We can have her tonight aswell if you don't mind unless you have plans with her" Liam says to Angelica and she nods.
"Of course, whatever she wants to do" Angelica tells him and he perks up happily. "And we'll take them to the park picking up Lexi and Becky on the way to give you two some time alone tomorrow" he tells her and she smiles.
"Just call me and she'll be ready" she says looking at her baby sleeping. I miss the baby stage. Mya's getting alot bigger now.
"Done, let's go get you some stuff" Liam says getting up and Ruby and Mya both follow him.
I watch my baby hold hands with Ruby and Liam watches behind them as they walk up the stairs.
"Thanks for letting Liam take her, he misses her like crazy when he's home" I tell Angelica and she smiles at me..
"He knows he can see her whenever he wants to he don't need to ask. She's his daughter you know" she says and I nod smiling at her.
"I know what you mean, he's amazing with them both. I'm just grateful that he loves Mya, she needs a father figure and I'm more than happy to let that be Liam." I tell her smiling. I just wish she was Liam's. But anyways..

Liam comes back downstairs with a suitcase and I laugh shaking my head at him. I swear he said the night?
"I thought she might aswell leave some things at ours" he says shrugging and I smile. He's a brilliant dad.
"Whatever you want to do baby, I don't mind" I tell him standing up and picking Mya up.
"Say bye to mummy" Liam tells Ruby and she runs over to her and hugs her then kisses her.
"Love you mummy bye" she says waving and running back to Liam.
"Bye Gelica" Mya says and I smile at the name.
"Bye MyaMoo" she says back and I wonder when she started calling her that.
She looks at me and laughs.
"It just came out the other night and it's stuck" she tells me and I nod laughing. I don't mind I just wanted to know..
"It's alright babe" I tell her smiling and she gets up
"Bye Ace" the girls say when he appears and he smiles at them.
"Bye girls, have fun" he tells them then smiles at me.
"Bye bro, bye Stacey" he says and I smile back.
"See you both" I say and walk out the house towards the car.
"Liam we need another seat" I call to him and he throws me his keys. I put Mya in the car and Angelica comes out to hers and takes Ruby's other one from it and hands it to me.
"Thanks babe" I tell her and put it into the car.

Walking through the door I put Mya down as Liam puts Ruby down and they run into the living room.
"Let me get this baby" he tells me pulling out his ringing phone.
I pick the suitcase up and walk up the stairs to Mya's room and put it in there till the furniture gets delivered and Liam can set it all up for me to unpack.
"There on there way baby" Liam calls up the stairs to me and I clap excited. It should be done by bedtime I hope. It's only 12pm.
Walking back down the stairs. I see Liam fixing a safety gate at the living room door..
"Just incase baby" he tells me when he sees me watching him.
"It's fine baby, thankyou" I tell him and he smiles and stands back up.
"This is gonna be fun" he sighs then chuckles. The door knocks and I quickly open it seeing a man with a clipboard.
"I'll sort this baby you go to the girls" Liam says and I smile up at him and walk past him into the living room.
I stand at the door and watch them run around playing and I climb over the gate and sit down.
"Mummy, watch frozen with Ruby" Mya asks and I laugh. Ofcourse she wants to do that. She's gonna be obsessed with her new room.

It's 5pm and I hear Liam come down the stairs finally. He's fresh from the shower and looking hot.
He steps over the gate with ease and comes to sit next to me.
"It's all for you now baby, I've done my part" he says and sighs putting his head on my shoulder. My poor baby..
"Thank you baby, it means alot you doing this for her.. And me" I tell him and he looks up at me.
"She is you my queen, I'll treat her how I do you and Ruby" he tells me and I kiss him putting everything into it. I love him so much it physically hurts.

Standing in the room now unpacked I look around in awe. It looks amazing and the girls are gonna love it.

They sleep together at Angelica's so why not give them there own beds here

I need to talk to Liam. I have an idea well two..
The girls come up the stairs asleep in Liam's arms and I melt looking at him holding them both over his shoulders. I pull the covers back and take Mya laying her down and she rolls over then Ruby next. Tucking them in I give them both a kiss and creep out the room. I guess they'll wake up in a wonderland instead..