Chapter 75

Pulling up at the mansion, I punch the code in and wait for the gates to open.
I'm not as happy to see it as I normally am. Isit because Liam might not come back again. I don't know.
"You not happy to be here baby?" he asks me taking off seat belt. I do the same sighing and look at him. Becky climbs out the car and takes the girls with her and I smile at her. Thankful.
"I'm scared. This feels different baby. I don't want to lose you. I've just got you back. I refuse to, you better get out of this alive Liam Johnson" I warn him and he chuckles.
"I love you too baby, it's gonna be alright. I have everything set up and in motion. There just waiting for us to show up" he says and I sigh. I hope he doesn't get to hurt.
"I'll miss you while your gone" I tell him feeling emotional.
"Don't cry baby, I'll miss you too" he says wiping my tears but I can't stop. He pulls me over to him and I sit on his lap with my head on his chest.
"I'm sorry I have to leave you again beautiful, please don't cry. I need you to be strong for me and our girls. They both need you baby" he says and I nod my head sniffling. Why does this always keep happening..
"I know baby and I will be. I promise you nothing will happen to them while there with me. I love you soo much my king" I tell him and he smiles and kisses me.
"I love you too my queen so fucking much" he tells me and I kiss him again forcefully. Sliding my tongue in tasting him for the last time in god knows how long. He groans into my mouth and I moan.
"I love you Mrs Johnson" he says looking into my eyes.
"I love you Mr Johnson" I tell him and kiss him. I don't want him to go so if I keep kissing him he won't.. I kiss him again pulling him closer to me I feel how hard he is as he groans into the kiss.
"We have to go baby" he says struggling to control himself.
Finally climbing out the car we make our way into the the mansion with the girls and Becky patiently waiting.
Walking into the living room I sit down wiping my eyes again and Becky looks at me sadly.
"he'll be back babe, dont worry" she says and I nod slowly hoping she's right.
"I hope so. I can't lose him" I tell her honestly and she puts her hand on her heart for me. Liam walks in and kisses me again.
"There here, so I'm going baby" he says and I jump up and wrap my arms around him
"I love you soo much baby, be safe and get in touch if you can" I tell him holding his face looking into his chocolate eyes.
"I love you so much baby, I'll try my hardest I promise. Be safe too" he says and kisses me long and hard. Please come back to me.
We pull apart after awhile and he picks Ruby up.
"Shall we take you to say bye princess" he says to her and she looks at him confused bless her.

"I'm so happy to be back here again. And just all us girls" Becky says as I hear a crying Angelica. She walks in holding Lexi and Becky jumps up to take her from Angelica. She's not even on proper terms with her husband and he might not come back to her. Shit. I get up and walk over to her and wrap my arms around her.
"There gonna come back babe, don't worry" I tell her and she cries harder.
"What if he doesn't come back to me Stacey. I can't lose him. He's all I have" she says and I understand her completely I start to feel my emotions come back as I hold her while she cries. Shit. No Stacey you promised to stay strong!

After settling Angelica down I made some lunch for the girls and Becky as I can't eat and neither can Angelica. My stomach won't settle and I feel like something bads gonna happen. I don't know how or why but I have a feeling..
Sitting with the girls as they watch peppa pig for a change as I look out the windows constantly and keep checking the doors. I'm on edge.. Alert. I take the key out my pocket on the way back and go into the secret room and look for this emergency Liam was talking about.
Locking myself in I start to look around through drawers and book shelfs and come up with nothing accept a fucking first aid box. Surely that's not what he ment. I spin and look at the last cabinet and open from the top drawer and see nothing. Second one nothing. Fuck.
Untill I open the third draw and find it. This is what I need. A gun.

Walking back into the living room to check on everyone with the gun tucked in the back of my shorts covered by my cardigan. I walk through and check the rooms making sure there empty and find myself in the kitchen thirsty. Grabbing a drink from the fridge I pour apple juice into a glass and drink it generously. And again filling and drinking.
Hearing a knock on the door I freeze and look at the door. Shit who isit. The guys won't be back yet. No one comes here.. Fuck. What do I do.
I run into the living room and look between Angelica and Becky.
"There someone knocking on the door.. What do we do?" I whisper to them and Becky shrugs so I look to Angelica.
"Well Jason didn't tell me did Liam say someone was coming?" she asks and I shake my head.
"Who the fuck isit then? Do we just ignore them" I ask her then suddenly the door knocks again louder this time. Fuck think Stacey think. You have a gun you will use it if you have to.
"Just answer it" Becky says and we look at her like shes crazy.
"Becky stay with the girls, you with me" I point to Angelica and she sighs getting up.
"I'm little why me" she laughs and I shake my head at her chuckling. Now is not the time.
I take a deep breath and unlock the door.
"Can I help you?" I say to the man standing there.. Wait your very familiar. But from where.. Think Stacey think..
"Liam sent me to check up on you why he's busy taking care of Shane" he says and his voice hits me. The safe house back in the day. Wow.
"OK but Liam didn't tell me someone was coming" I say to him and he looks around then back at me.
"It was a last minute thing, he sent me to protective you all just incase" he says and I look at him not buying it. Liam would of told me. He wouldn't of forgot.
"Well as you can see we're good" I tell him smiling.
"Well let's keep it that way. Let me in" he says and I don't really know if I should this is our safe place.
"There's only a select few of us that know about this place and that's because we're trusted" he says and Angelica looks at me and nods. Should I be trusting him? I feel like I shouldn't.
"Come on Stacey, Steve did speak very highly of you" he says and I just look at him. He knew Steve. Of course he did.
I miss Steve. What would he do in this situation. I can't think when I have my girls here. They depend on me now. Suddenly the doors being pushed open and he's walking in. Shit. Here goes nothing.