Chapter 80

"I want you to do it.. Be the boss I know you are baby" I tell him and his eyes go wide and the biggest grin forms on his face. I know I've made the fight decision after hearing what these two have to say and where Liam's at.
"You being serious baby?"he ask me and I nod my head smiling at him.
"Deadly" I tell him winking and he groans.
"Do what? What you talking about boss?" Jason asks looking confused and I just look at Liam. What's he gonna say..
"Listen, we're all gonna stay here for a while afyer what happened yesterday it ain't safe to go back now. I'm stepping in to take over" Liam says and I look at Angelica and Jason to see there reaction
Jason doesn't look pleased and Angelica looks confused.
"What about working together brother?" Jason asks him and he shrugs..
"You know I hated that shit man. This is me Jason, you know this accept it because it's happening" he tells Jason and he sighs dropping back.
"Don't do this, you got out. Why would you wanna go back for. You wanna lose everything again" Jason says and Liam laughs.
"There's no being an errand boy Jason. I'll be demanding the shots, I will clean everything up and we'll all live safe and separately" Liam tells them and I've never been more happy to here that it won't be how it was before. I can't do that again. Living in hiding and shit we have children that need to thrive.
"I'm so confused. So your gonna be like what? The boss of a bunch of criminals?" she asks Liam and I laugh. Did she actually just say that. Wow.
"A whole God damn network but not every single one of them are CRIMINAL'S" Liam tells her emphasis on the criminals. Bless him.
"So you sit there tell me you can't trust me with my daughter, yet your about to become a crime boss. Are you fucking serious Liam?" Angelica says and Liam just stares at her.
"What I do with MY daughter has nothing to do with you love. You had your chance and you blown it and you don't regret it like you said" Liam tells her and she shakes her head looking pissed.
"Your a joke" she says to him getting up and walking off.
"Angelica wait" I call after her but she waves me off. Fine.
"Leave her baby, it's got nothing to do with her. As long as your happy with this that's all that matters" Liam tells me and kisses me.
"I'm happy with my decision baby, I'll be so proud of you" I tell him smiling.
"Do you know what? I can't do this shit. Your pushing us away and being consumed by her like you always are" Jason says and I roll my eyes.
Liam suddenly stand and stares Jason  down.
"Who the fuck is her.. The woman you can't have? Say her fucking name Jason" Liam spits and he sighs.
"You always let Stacey consume you. It's always the same shit" he tells Liam and I look at him offended.
"Because you want it right?" I ask him and he looks at me cold. Good.
"I'll let you have that one. But if you ever look at my wife like that again your dead. Now get the fuck out my face" Liam tells him and I bite my lip. He's already sounding like a boss. Fuck.
"I ain't going nowhere this time. We will sort this" he says to Liam and I sigh. Really jason.. Again.
"Just leave already before my friend comes out" I warn him and he swallows knowing exactly who I'm talking about.
He doesn't move just sits there watching us and I know he testing Liam's patience.
"You really wanna do this?" Liam ask him
Fuck!
"I ain't moving brother. If you wanna hurt me then hurt me" Jason says and I shake my head. Is he looking for a beat down.
"OK. I see, can you leave us my queen please" Liam ask me calmly and I begin to freak out inside anyways. What's he gonna do? Fuck fuck fuck!
"Baby no" I tell him and he looks at me
"It needs to happen sooner than later" he tells me and I sigh standing up knowing he's right. It really does.
"I'll be in the games room with the girls" I tell him kiss him and Jason stands up.
"Is this happening brother?" Jason asks him like hes readying himself. Shit.
"Soon as my queen leaves its fun time" Liam tells him and I shake my head watching Kim stand up. I need to leave I can't be here but I really want to see my king rip shit out of him.
"If this is happening then it's me and you. No beast" Jason says and he's right.m I suppose. He's no match for Liam like that.
"Well you chose not to leave when my wife warned you. You asked for this, but I'll be nice.." Liam says cracking his neck to the side and I walk out hearing Liam lock the door behind me. Fuck!
I run to the games room and see everyone having fun. I smile instantly and look for Angelica. Fuck where is she.
I run down the corridor opening door not finding her anywhere and look out my bedroom window as I stand in my room that faces the garden hearing banging and screaming. Shit. I run out my room and down the stairs and out the sliding doors.
"Angelica?" I shout as I enter the garden running to her.
"He won't stop, make him stop" she cries and I look at what she's looking at. Shit!
Liam's on top of Jason punching his face in repeatedly. Fuck. I start rattling the door handle and nothing he's locked them in.
"Baby" I bang on the door nothing..
"Liam" I shout but nothing.. Fuck what did I do last time think Stacey think...
"LIAMMMM!" I scream as loud as I can and he stops, looks up at me and his eyes change back. Thank fuck. I watch him lool down at Jason and instantly jump off of him. I look down at Jason's bloodied up face and feel bad that I left them.. Left Liam to do this. Shit. Liam walks to the door and opens it and smirks at me. Clearly he feels better. That's all that matter to me. Liam feeling better. Angelica sudden goes for Liam and I grab her arm.
"Don't even fucking think about it girl" I warn her and drops her arm and drops to the floor to cradle Jason. I wrap my arms around Liam and hold him to me.
"I'm proud of you, do you feel better baby?" I ask him looking up at him and he nods
"He's being asking for it for a while, but thank you for stopping me from killing him. That's what was gonna happen" he tells me and I breath out heavily. I fucking know.
"It's OK baby, I'll always be here" I tell him and kiss his lips softly.
"How are our girls?" he asks me and I smile at him. Our girls..
"There perfect, let's get you cleaned up and we'll have dinner with them" I tell him and he nods walking us out the room.