Chapter 98

I sit there on the floor of Liam's office with him holding me tightly as he cries. I don't know how long we've been sat her but I just hope Rico's with the girls.
He slowly starts to stop and he quickly wipes his face harshly and I pull his hand away shaking my head no.
"Baby, it's OK. I love you so much don't hide from me" I tell him and he kisses me swiping his tongue across my bottom lips.
He pulls away after some time and I catch my breath looking into his beautiful chocolate eyes and give him a smile.
"I hate crying, especially if it's infront of you baby. I'm sorry" he says and I look at him with a raised brow
"Don't ever apologise for feeling this way. I'm here for you whenever you need me baby. Remember that please" I tell him and he nods slowly.
"Do you want to get up?" I ask him not being able to feel my legs after being sat awkwardly for so long.
"If you want to. I don't want you too leave me" he says and I hold his face in my hands looking at him.
"I'll NEVER leave you Liam. Never" I tell him looking at him so he knows I'm here always.
"I can't do this without you anymore. I've tried for so many years but I end up drunk and angry with the world. I need you baby" he says and my heart breaks. He's being coping with this all alone for years now and it will be on every special date that he will feel like that. The day she died, her birthday, holidays. Fuck my poor baby.
"I'll be here with you every step of the way. It will get better baby" I tell him and he sighs.
"I hope so because I can't keep feeling like this. I don't want you or the girls seeing me like that. I won't" he says and I understand what he means but I'm his wife I'm suppose to.
"I'm your wife Liam, that means going through the good and the bad with you. Not everything's gonna be great. There's gonna be times like this when you want to scream and cry and that's OK" I tell him and he shakes his head slowly telling me no.. Clearly not liking it.
"I love you baby and I want everything to be good with you. I can't have you seeing me as anything but your King" he says and I laugh a little at him making him furrow his brows.
"Baby you've been my king since we was 13. Nothing that's happened has changed that so why do you think you crying will" I ask him and he sighs.
"I feel weak. Less of a man. I fucking hate it" he says and I sigh.
"Feeling your emotions doesn't make you weak baby. It makes you strong. Always remember that please" I tell him and he gives me a small smile.
"You feeling a little bit better tho" I ask him and he nods still smiling at me.
"It's what you always do to me. I love you soo much my queen" he says and I kiss him pulling him closer to me.
He grabs the back of my neck and bites my lip making a moan escape.
"I need you. Now!" he says and I smile up at him and walk to his desk and drop my leggings bending over.
"Come get me daddy" I say with a crook of my finger and he drops his shorts really quick. He rubs his dick along my slit first then slowly starts to push into me
I moan as I feel him stretch me open and I drop my head onto the desk loving the feel of him.
"I need to get the rest out baby, you ready" he asks and I suddenly hear a growl. Fuck.. Beasts here..
I look over my shoulder and watch how his eyes turn black.
"Fuck me beast" I tell him and he grips my hip with his right hand and pushes my arch lower to take him deeper.
With my back arched to the max and my legs spread wider than usual I lean my upper body flat against his desk and take his deep hard thrusts. He pushes through the pain barrier and I cry out loud.
"Fuckk!" is all I can say as he fucks me faster.
"Take it all" he growls and I start to feel tingly and my orgasm builds. I repeatedly tighten around him and he growls into my ear whispering how much he enjoys me and my pussy.
"CUM Now!" he demands and I let go with a loud cry of moans and rocking my ass back and fourth meeting his thrusts to get him closer
"FUCK me beast. What you waiting for" I coax him and he grips both hips overly tight and pounds into me harder.
"Yesss!" I moan out as he start to growl uncontrollable knowing he's closer I tighten over and over my pussy around him.
"FUCK!" he growls out loudly and I feel his dick throb inside of me as he cums. Shit I love it.
Turning to look at him I see his eyes are closed and he pulls out of me and I stand up and look at him.
"Better?" I ask smirking and he smiles at me.
"Always baby, thank you" he says and I smile at him. I pull on my leggings and look at him with a smile.
"Are you gonna be OK if I go check on the girls? I don't want to leave you if your not baby" I ask him and he nods at me.
"I'll be OK baby, I love you" he tells me and I kiss him.
"I love you too baby, if your sure" I say and he nods ushering me out the door. I unlock it walking around to the living room to find Rico watching frozen with the girls. Aww he's a good one.
Walking back to his office I open the door and see Liam starting to tidy up.
"If you want to take a shower you can now baby there watching frozen with him" I tell Liam and he chuckles. Aww my babies slowly coming back.
"You go up and I'll join you in five" he says and I smile at him.
"Okay don't be long" I tell him seductively and he looks at me licking his lips.