Chapter 128

Waking up to hear Liam's phone ring I pat around the bed not feeling him. Where the hell is he?
"Babyyyyy!" I call out loud and the bathroom door opens.
"Yes baby?" he suddenly says and I open my eyes slowly.
"Your phones ringing. What you doing?" I ask him.
"Answer it then if it's Tommy tell him I'll be five minutes" he tells me and I pick it up.
"Hello?" I says and I hear a unfamiliar voice.
"Liam I'm outside" someone says and I look back at the phone..
"Tommy he's gonna be down in five" I tell him and he hums. Who the fucks Tommy?
"Alright love, see you shortly" he says and we hang up.
"It was Tommy he's outside" I call out to Liam sitting up. I'm fucking awake now.
Climbing out the bed I walk over to the bathroom and switch the shower on as Liam shaves and I wonder if he's going out again?
Stepping into the shower I let the water wake me further and quickly wash and rinse then get out now caring for anything longer..
"What's your plan for the day?" he asks me and I shrug.
"I don't know, don't we need to sort Victor and Robbie?" I ask him and he nods.
"Yeah when you want to do that?" he asks me and I shrug again.
"I don't know but I need to call Eva and arrange to meet up for lunch. What's your plan?" I ask him as I grab my toothbrush as squirt toothpaste into it.
"Have breakfast then we have a meeting with everyone to introduce Tommy to the team" he says and I nod
"I need to talk to Jason aswell about lastnight and I have some work to do in my office aswell" he tell me as I sout and rinse my mouth.
"Do you need me to be there when you talk to Jason or you gonna be OK?" I ask him knowing what there like.
"I'll be fine thanks tho baby. I'm just going to tell him that he needs to watch his mouth when he's drinking. That's what's pissing me off" he says and I hug him sideways.
"I know baby. Just remember he's hurting so don't go to hard on him. Your all he has left now" I tell him with a small smile and he nods.
"I know baby, and we are good. He's going nowhere" he tells me and I grin. They both need each other and I'm happy he's staying.
"OK good I'm happy to hear that" I tell him as he washes of the shaving cream.
"I was thinking as there more people joining us can we get a cook? Just to see. I'll still do my baking obviously" I tell him and he chuckles.
"Obviously, and it's your choice hire whoever you want. Remember the cleaners are coming today as well" he tells me and I nod.
"Thanks you baby, I'll look around for one. They need to be epic or I don't want them" I tell him and he laughs at me. I'm being serious. I might not like cooking but I can cook.
"Of course my queen. I don't want shitty food anyways" he says and I laugh walking out the bathroom.
I need to get ready and fix breakfast for everyone. This is what I mean. I don't want to..

Standing in my dressing room as I look in the mirror at todays choice of clothing and I feel good. And I look hot so bonus.

Perfect plus Liam loves me in red too

I brush my hair up into a high ponytail and make my way down stairs to everyone.
Walking into the kitchen I see Liam I there with Tommy? I assume and they both look at me.
"My beautiful perfect queen I can have two breakfasts" Liam says licking his lips at me.
"Thanks baby" I blush as his friend looks at me. Awkward.
"Hi you must be Tommy. I'm Stacey" I tell him and he offers me his hand. Atleast he don't kiss mine like the rest of them.
Shaking his hand I smile at him and walk over to Liam.
"Nice to meet you Stacey" he says and sits down at the table.
"What's everyone having?" I ask Liam as I walk to the fridge looking what to do.
"What ever you wanna make my queen I'll help" Liam tells me and I pull out the eggs to poach them with bagels and bacon.
"Fill the biggest pan we have with water and boil it for me baby" I ask Liam and he nods looking through cupboards.

After making breakfast I set everyone plates out.
"I'll go get everyone" I tell Liam and walk out the kitchen seeing Jason and Rico talking I stop and look at them.
"Breakfast is ready in the kitchen go grab a plate" I tell them and walk into the living room.
"I've had breakfast with the girls already babe" Becky says and I nod to her with a smile
"Alright well I'm starving so I'm gonna go eat" I tell her and kiss the girls before walking out.
While we all move into the dining room we take a seat and Jason sits to Liam's right this time giving me my seat back and I smile at him.
"As its half 9 you want to do it now instead?" Liam asks Tommy and he nods happy to.
"Sure" he says and Liam looks to me
"Well you've met my wife, and this is my brother Jason who you seen yesterday he's my legal man, and that's Rico. Head of security so anything you need to know just ask him and he'll show you" Liam tell him and he nods.
"Well it's nice to meet you all. I'm Tommy" he says and everyone says hi in their own way.
"Tommy will be my security and driver" Liam tells us and everyone nods understanding his job role.
"So welcome to the mad house" I tell Tommy and he laughs.
"It's good to be here and I appreciate you accepting me in to your family" he says to me and I smile at him.
Becky walks in and walks over to Rico and he pats his lap.
"And that's Becky. She's our daughters nanny" I tell Tommy and he smiles at her..
"Tommy" he tells her and she grins.
"Nice to meet you Tommy" she says and grabs a peice of bacon from Rico's plate and darts off giggling.
"Thanks babe" she calls out and he shakes his head chuckling.
I finish up eating my breakfast and start to take the empty plates from them piling them up and carrying them out. I walk into the kitchen and put them all into the dishwasher with the pans I used and turn it on.
"Baby did you need anything before I go into my office" He asks and I shake my head no.
"I'm good baby, if you need me just call I'll be around" I tell him and he walks up to me and kisses me long and hard on the mouth.
"You look so fucking sexy baby" he groans at me and I smile up at him. I knew he'd like it.
"Thanks baby, you know I love you in black" I tell him and he smirks.
I look him over in his black jeans and trainers with a black jumper and bite my lip.
"So hot" I say and he chuckles grabbing my ass.
"I'll see you soon, ring Eva" he says and kisses me.
"I will do baby" I tell him and he walks away leaving me breathless as always.