Chapter 32

After an amazing night in the mansion we pull up outside Angelica's.
"Last night was the beginning of the rest of our life's beautiful" he tells me and grabs my hand kissing it.
"Let's go tell everyone, I can't wait to start this chapter with you baby" I tell him giddy.
Climbing out the car with Liam's help we walk hand in hand through the door smiling and into the living room.
"Have fun?" Angelica asks us and I blush.
"Mummy, Daddy" the girls say noticing us and come running over I pick up Mya and Liam picks up Ruby. Giving them both a kiss I smile at my baby girl. She seems to have had alot of fun and she's happy. That's all I want for her.
Taking a seat on the sofa with Mya and Ruby gets down from Liam.
"I'll be back in a minute baby" Liam tells me smiling and I nod my head at him smiling..

Looking at my baby as she smiles at me I suddenly hear shouting and I put Mya down to go to Ruby watching Angelica jump up. Following her I stop just outside the door and listen.
".. How the fuck do you think I felt when you suddenly brought this woman into our life's? I embraced her with open arms and my heart Jason. And what do I gain from that? A sister, a true friend and a fucking mum to my daughter man. Who I love and trust with my life for fuck sake, and you can't even try just a fucking little bit no? For the one and only own of my heart! The one I've wanted to marry since I was 13 Jason fucking 13! I love you and I need you in more ways than one but you are pushing me away Jason. Please stop because I will get my dream and have what I've always wanted. It's your choice but I won't be staying here for a while. Your breaking my fucking heart. Don't force me to lose you. My brother. Fuck!" Liam says and he has a point. I don't want to get in the middle of them. Why doesn't he still like me then? What's Jason's problem with us?
"You need to get your head on straight, do you want to fucking lose him Ace" Angelica shouts at Jason and she leaves the room following Liam upstairs. Shit.
Standing there contemplating what to do. I look at the girls and look back at Jason
Becky walks through the front door.
"Can you keep an eye on the girls and keep them in here please" I ask her and she nods taking of her coat and walks into the living room. I see Jason leave the kitchen and I follow him up the stairs.
"Brother wait" Jason says but Liam ignores him smiles at Angelica and kisses her on her cheek.
"I'll see you soon love" Liam says
"Liam, you ain't going nowhere, don't fucking ignore me" Jason yells and Liam looks at him not listening and I see his eyes change. His beast is gonna come through. Shit!
"I'm going back to my house, I'll talk to you when I'm in a better mood" Liam says and I'm so proud he's trying hard to remove himself from the situation but then Jason puts his hands on either side of the banisters blocking his way. Fuck!
"Your not leaving this fucking house" Jason warns him and Liam looks at him cold. Double shit. This isn't going to go well.
"I don't want to have to hurt you bro, move! Please.. Don't do this" Liam tells him and Jason doesn't move. Fuck sake.
"Ace just move, he's going home for a little while but he'll be back I promise" Angelica says to Jason but he just shakes his head. Why is he making this so fucking difficult.
"It's not fucking happening.. All of a sudden you can go home and be in that house yeah" Jason spits annoyed and Liam drops his bag and I see the look on his face. He's so close..
"Jaosn this is my final warning MOVE NOW! Your not gonna like how I turn" Liam yells at him and I run up the stairs as fast as I can and duck under Jason's arm. I need to get to him and quick before he does something he will regret. I stand infront of him and put my hand on his chest and he sighs and his eyes go back to normal. Thank you God..
"It's OK baby just breath I'm here" I tell him and wrap my arms around him tightly bringing him back to me fully and I feel his arms encircle me. My poor baby..
"Let's go baby, grab Mya" he tells me and Jason drops his arms pissed.
"I'll talk to him Jason, don't worry your not going to lose him, where grown up now where not kids" I tell him and he sighs at me.
"This is all your fucking fault" he says to me angily and walks off into a room, slamming the door behind him. Jeez.
"Fuckkk!" Liam says and turns flying towards the door after Jason.
I run after him not wanting him to do anything. I don't care.
"You better watch your fucking mouth on how you speak to my queen or you'll regret it brother"
Liam says angrily and Jason sighs again.
"Baby, don't do something your going to regret just leave it and let's go home" I tell him looking up at him and I heard Jason laugh. Fuck sake he's making it worst..
"Listen to your girl brother" Jason mocks and laughs again. Seriously?.
Angelica walks in and stands there looking between them both.
"You better fucking pack it in the pair of you, the girls are down stairs" Liam and Jason both sigh
"He started it" Liam says and I hold back my laugh. Seriously Liam.
"Well I'm fucking finishing it, your brothers for fuck sake get a grip!" Angelica yells and Jason sighs
"Angel don't get involved you wasn't there" Jason tells her and I wonder which time he's talking about..
Suddenly she spins to look at him and whatever she's doing makes him visibly gulp.
"I don't fucking car Jason. He loves her and that's the end of it. Leave them alone" she shouts at him and he drops on the bed holding his head in his hands.
"Don't come crying to me when she breaks your heart" Jason says looking up at us and Liam shakes his head..
"Don't worry I fucking won't" Liam tells him and we exit the room.
Walking down the stairs with Liam I look at him sadly. There brothers and shouldn't be arguing least of all about the past.
Walking into the living room Mya comes to me and I smile down at her.
"Ready to go home baby" I ask her and she nods sadly.
"You'll see Ruby soon baby" I tell her putting on her coat from off the sofa.
"Mya stay daddy" Ruby says starting to cry and I feel bad taking her away..
"We'll bring Mya back soon princess, daddy loves you and will see you soon aswell" he tells her an I feel even more shit. He's leaving his daughter to come with me. Why can we never be happy. I thought things would of changed..