Chapter 76 Liam's POV

Standing outside the mansion covered in blood I sigh happy to myself that it's finally over. I'm free. We're free suddenly the front door flies open and I see Stacey but she pauses when she sees me.
"Please tell me your not hurt and that's somebody else's blood" she asks hesitant.
"It's not mine baby, I'm OK. Like I promised" and she runs at me and dives onto me wrapping her arms and legs around me. I hold her tight against me and take her in. I actually made it back to her in the matter of a day. That's the best part.
"I thought I'd never see you again" she tells me into my ear and sniffles.
"Baby, I'm here. Don't be sad, show me that smile" I ask her and she pulls away slowly looking at me and smiles.
"So fucking sexy" I tell her and she blushes putting her head back down.
"You wanna take your man upstairs and help him wash" I ask her and she sighs. What?
"Shane's still on the floor baby" she says and I sigh. Shit I forgot about that lost in the moment.
"OK we'll do it now and then your all mine" I tell her and she nods biting her lip. She hugs me again and then jumps down.
Walking into the house with her I see Shane just laying there on the floor and look at the bullet wounds and then how mashed his face is. The girls did good I'm so proud.
"Who did the face?" I ask them proud and they both put there hand up.
"We took it in turns" Angelica says crossing her arms.
"Tag teaming yeah" I say laughing and grabbing Shane and lifting him over my shoulder. I look at Stacey who's watching me biting her lip and I see her clench her thighs. Fuck my wife is so turned on with what am doing right now. I love her so fucking much.
"You coming baby, we'll do it together" I tell her and wink at her and she runs to the door making me laugh following her.
"You need to get Jason's keys and follow me first" I tell her and she sighs.
"OK" she says and holds out her hand to Jason. I watch how they interact and he doesn't seem off, just normal. Weird.
Is he trying to hard?
"Let's go my queen because I need a shower" I tell her carrying Shane's dead weight out the door and opening the boot to drop him in.
"Just follow me OK baby and if anything happens you just continue driving" I tell her and she nods slowly not liking it..
"If I must" she says and climbs into Jason's car blowing me a kiss.

Pulling up in an abandoned area I park and look out the rear veiw mirror to see Stacey pulling up next to me. I jump out and walk around to the boot. Taking the body out I point to the shovel.
"Grab that beautiful and follow me" I tell her and this feels weird. I'm standing there with a dead body over my shoulder talking to my wife. Who would of thought..
"You just gonna bury him out here" she asks me looking around and I nod.
"Nothing out here for people to be looking and no one will miss him, plus I'll make sure they don't know it was you two." I tell her and she smiles.
"Angelica used his gun to kill him not yours" she tells me and I sigh with relief..
"Well that's good, where is mine then?" I ask her and she reaches behind her and pulls it out of her little shorts. Isit wrong that I'm so turned on right now..
Little fucking minx.
"Baby you know you shouldn't of brought it with you. But I'm so turned on watching you right now" I tell her feeling my dick grow. Fuck I'm still holding the body aswell I drop him to the floor and rush over to her.
"I know but everything happened so fast I didn't have time to put it back and I didn't want to just leave it around baby. I'm sorry" she says and I smile at her.
"It's OK, I'll take it back, do you know how hard it is for me not to kiss you right now. But I'm covered in blood" I tell her and she lightly kisses me on the lips and smiles up at me.
"There that should last you untill we shower" she says and I grab her.
"We shower?" I ask her and she nods.
"Absolutely, I think we both need a release" she says and smirks
"Well let's get this done" I tell her groaning.

I'm currently in the middle of digging the grave topless because I'm fucking sweating and I look up to see Stacey watching me..
"You look so fucking sexy down there all hot and bothered" she tells me biting her lip and I groan. Why's she doing this to me.
"I'm nearly done baby, gimme five" I tell her and she nods licking her lips. Fuck I want her. I don't care how bloodied and dirty I am. I dig as quick as I can shoveling mud and jump out feeling like it's deep enough and roll his body in.
"Now for the fun part" I tell her rolling my eyes and she fans herself playfully.
"But you look so hot doing it" she tells me and a growl escapes me.

Finally finishing up I stand there looking at my queen and think fuck it I take long strides to get to her and pull her to me she wraps her arms around my neck and I kiss her forcefully tasting her after thinking I never would again. I groan into the kiss as she moans into my mouth and I pull her flush against my body letting her know how hard I am for her even in this disturbing moment. I want her.
"Car now" she demand and pulls me by the hand over to it. Am sure Jason won't mind.
"Do you not wanna wait baby?" I ask her as she opens the door.
"I want you now. So shut up and fuck me" she says dropping her shorts and bending over.. Fuck. Who am I to say no to my queen. How did I get so lucky? I knew she was special just like my mum said.