Chapter 91

"Do you need to go back tomorrow with Becky for anything baby?" Liam asks me as he grabs the rum and two tumblers from the cupboard.
"I have everything but the girls might need things when are we packing up and moving here properly. Instead of coming back and fourth?" I ask him just wanting to get it over with.
"Go with Becky tomorrow and start the packing and bring what you can and I'll get a removal for what ever you leave" he says and I clap excited. It's finally happening. I'm actually going to live here with my king. Oh my god.
"And your gonna be alright with the girls,i don't know how long I'll be tho" I tell him and he raises a brow at me
"I can look after our daughters, I'm capable" he says laughing and walks over to me.
"Just take your time baby, not rush we'll be here when you get back and you'll have Rico for help too" he says and I nod smiling. He's growing on me.. Rico.
"OK ill pack all the girls stuff first anyways. What about Ruby's things that are at there house? She's gonna want them" I tell him and he sighs..
"I'll sort that when I leave and pack up my room too" he tells me and I nod. Saves me a job..
"Let's just have a drink and forget about everyone for one night" I tell him and he grins clearly on board.
"I always forget about everyone when I'm with you beautiful" he tells me and I grin and kiss him. He so cute.
"Come on then, I said I wanted you and your taking long now" I complain and he laughs.
"So needy baby, I love it" he tells me and I blush. Am I needy?
"Let's go then baby" I tell him pulling him along with the drink in hand.
Walking up the stairs I open the bedroom door and he puts down the stuff and spins me ripping of my towel. Animal..
"You won't be needing that in here" he says and leans forward kissing along my neck. I drop his towel to and grab at his hardening dick. Fuck. I slowly start to stroke it and he groans into my neck and sucks on me harshly leaving his mark again.
Whimpering I build up my pace and he backs away.
"Eager baby, slow down" he tells me and lays me in the bed.
I watch him grab the bottle off rum and open it and cums to straddle my legs
"I want to taste you and the rum. Delicious" he says and I look up at him like your not serious but he slowly starts to pour it into my belly button and slurps it out humming. I squirm at the weird sensation and he slowly start to pour it down my chest then runs his tinge along the drops that run over my nipples. He sucks in each one and keeps pouring more and slurping it up. He looks at me glossy eyed and I know he's drinking more just to kick it off me. I feel sticky too. Eww.
"I want some" I whine and he chuckles lifting up. I push him onto his back and drink some holding it in my mouth and transfer it around his chest as I kiss him everywhere I can get my lips on him. I swig from the bottle and hand it to him and slowly work my way down and kiss around his v lines and his hard dick just sitting on his stomach. I swallow the drink feeling the familiar burn and lick from his balls up to the tip hearing him groan and his dick twitch. Smirking at him I do it over and over until he stops me
"Quit teasing baby" he tells me and I smirk with a nod and he crooks his finger at me. Crawling up him he twirls his finger.
"Spin and sit on my face" he demands and I blush. Really Liam..
He nods and I turn around and climb back on him spreading my legs putting my pussy in his face and I lick up his oozing precum.
"Such a perfect pussy" he tells me as I swirl my tongue around his tip and start to take him into my mouth. I suddenly feel him  swirl his tongue around my entrance then lick down towards me clit. Fucking hell..
"So fucking tasty" he says and I hun with his dick in my mouth and moan as he starts to fuck me with his tongue..
"Mmm" I moan as my mouth fills more and more of him.
"Take it down baby, just like that fuck" he groans as I start to bob my head dripping with saliva I slurp at his dick and bite hit slightly and see if he likes it..
"Fuck baby" he groans and I tick my metal notes knowing that he likes a bite now and then. He suck on my clit harshly and my legs begin to shake on his shoulders and be spreads me open and starts to slide in two fingers aswell begining to fuck me deep with them hitting my pleasure spot..
"Mmmm" I cry out as I feel both of my orgasms build at the same time and he swirls his tongue licking rapidly and sucking. And I let go.. Of both as I pull his dick out my mouth.
"Babyyy!" I cry out loudly and he slowly fuck and sucks at my pussy till in a shaking mess in too of him. He taos my leg and I get off of him and he flips me over and slides into me in one thrust pushing down on the arch of my bag so he can fuck me deeper..
"Shit, baby" he groans out and I roll my hips in hip bouncing my ass off of him fucking him.
"I need you" I tell him and he suddenly starts to slam into me relentlessly and I tighten around him over and over hearing him grit out incoherent words but then I hear it..
"Cum for me baby" coaxing me and my body response and let's go and I moan out as he fucks me hard and deep slowly through my prolonged orgasm.
He pulls out of me and flips me onto my back and slides back into me lifting my legs onto his shoulders and fucking me with so much force the headboard bangs against the wall and I'm clawing at his back.
"Perfect, queen" he grits out as he rolls his hips into me and I feel my climax again. Fuck!
"Give it to me baby, give me it all" he demands and I love it. My body responds to his demand and I feel my body begin to spasm as I ripples through me.
"Daddyyyy!" I scream and I must of sent him over the edge because I feel him swell inside me
"Babyyy!" he roars as he fucks me fucking deeper. I cry out and he smirks down at me. I think he liked it.. Right?