Chapter 104

Today's the day we all visit the grave. Today's the day she died. Seven years to this day and it still hasn't gotten easier. I stand in my dressing room dressed and ready to go.

I hope Liam's actually OK

I know today's a hard day and he has alot on his mind but he needs to take time for himself, I just hope Jason's there aswell. He needs him today just as much. They need each other. I just don't want to see her. Fucking Angelica.
I grab my bag and walk down the corridor and into the bedroom where I see Liam dressed but sat on the bed with his head in his hands. I walk up to him and wrap my arms around him and he instantly pulls me onto him hugging me tightly. My poor baby.
He sniffles and that just tells me he's been emotional at the very least.
"Baby?" I say getting his attention.
"I'm OK baby" he says but I know he's not. How could he be.
"Your not OK so don't lie but that's OK. I'm here if you need me always, whether that be talking or just to be like this" I tell him and he squeezes me tighter.
"Thank you for doing this with me. For making me do it this way. It feels weird being sober and not hungover waking up at her grave. But I'm happy I'm here with my family I know this is what she would of wanted for me baby" he tells me and I grab his face and wipe his tears.
"I'll do anything for you baby, anything that you need I'm here just ask me and I'll do it. I married you to be by your side when times are hard. And that's times like today baby" I tell him and he gives me a small smile.
"And I mean every single word because I love him soo God damn much" I say and he smiles again.
"You've changed my whole life over these past months and I don't know what I'd do without you baby. I love you soo much. I just want to make you happy" he tells me and I smile.
"I've never been happier than when I'm with you baby. Your the only one that can do this to me" I tell him and he kisses me pulling me into him.

Standing at the bottom of the stairs I can hear the girls running around playing having no idea what today is and I can't help but smile. There going to know somethings off with there dad but I hope it doesn't affect them to much.
"You going to be alright here with Rico babe" I ask Becky and she smiles.
"Of course, take your time and have a good day out babe" she says with a smile and I know that smile. Fucking hell
"Keep it to your bedrooms" I tell her as Rico walks through. He just laughs and Becky goes bright red blushing bless her
"I.. I don't know what you mean" she stutters and I chuckle.
"Babes it's OK, I've already spoken to Rico and so has Liam. As long as everyones safe and happy then so are we." I tell her and she smiles.
"Thanks Stacey, I really like him" she tells me quietly and I nod smiling at her.
"I bet you do, I'm happy your happy. No babies" I tell her and she laughs.
"It's just fun and we'll see what happens" she says and I nod seeing Liam come out the living room holding the girls.
"Well you guys have fun and call me if you need anything OK" I tell her and she nods grinning.
"Will do, have a safe journey" she says and I open the door and walk out to the car.
Liam unlocks it with his keys and I take Mya who's coming to me whether I like it or not and put her into her seat.
"Another journey baby, you want to watch peppa?" I ask her and she claps excited. I turn on the screen and press play on peppa fucking pig and turn on the wireless headset and Liam does the same for Ruby.
Shutting the door after giving her a kiss I climb into the car and pull on my seat belt while I wait for Liam to do the same. I connect my phone up and play Menelia - Senseless and sing along.

"Have you spoken to Jason today baby?" I ask him and he sighs.
"I tried calling but nothing and he hasn't rang me back yet" he says and I take his phone from his pocket and he looks at me raising a brow.
"I'm trying him again for you" I tell him and he nods.
Ringing.. Ringing.. Why isn't he..
"Brother.." I hear and breath a sigh of relief.
"It's Stacey.. Liam's driving where are you? And are you going to visit the grave? Where on our way" I say and he sighs.
"You really fucked Angelica up Stacey" he says and I shrug.
"I didn't call you to talk about her. Will you be at the grave we'll be there in about.. An hour" I say after Liam holds up a finger.
"I'll be there" he says sighing.
"Make sure you come without her Jason. We don't want a repeat of the other day" I tell him and he hums down the line.
"Right we'll see you soon. Bye" I tell him and hang up. Keeping Liam's phone with mine I look at him and see him smirking..
"So sexy when your bossy" he tells me and I bite my lip.
"I know we went at it all morning but I could really go some more, plus you look so sexy when you drive" I tell him licking my lips.
"If the girls weren't here I'd of pulled over and let you come ride my love stick" he says and I can't help but laugh.
"Love stick.. Really?" I say still laughing and he chuckles.
"Thought I'd try it" he says and I shake my head at him. Fucking love stick.
"I'll have any stick of yours" I tell him and he licks his lips.
"Don't play with me, I wanna be buried in you all day beautiful" he tells me and I let out a little moan as I clench my thighs. Imagine..
"Why did we bring the girls again?" I ask him and he chuckles.
"I don't know to be honest but I know Becky's at the mansion getting some. And where sat here. Why are we paying them again?" he asks rasing a brow and I laugh. He has a point.
"There having fun. I just hope it doesn't go south because it will be awkward as shit" I tell him and he hums at me.
"Dont worry because Rico will be the one that leaves. The girls need Becky"
Wait.. I like Rico. Fuck.
"Well that's sad. I like Rico, I don't think I'll feel as comfortable around someone else" I tell him sighing. And liam looks sad at that. I hope they work for fuck sake
"What am I ment to do. Have my queen sad or my princesses sad" he asks gripping the steering wheel. I run my hand over his thigh comforting him and he sighs.
"Breathe baby, your getting angry over something that may never happen. It's OK" I tell him and he grabs my hand kissing it.
"I'm sorry, saying them words out loud was a struggle. I don't want any of you being sad" he says and I smile. Hes so cute bless him