Chapter 139

Laying on the bed naked as I wait for Liam my hearts pounding and I can hear his footsteps coming towards the door. Fuck
"Good queenie, are you wet and needy for your king?" he asks loosening his tie and I'm itching to get my hands on him. I let out a low moan feeling myself clench and want him badly.
"Come and help me baby" he says kicking off his shoes and I've never moved so fast in my life. I'm up crawling and on my knees in no time kneeling in front of him. He smirks down at me and I fumble with his buttons just wanting to rip it off him like he does to me. I look him in the eyes smirk and yank the rest of his shirt open, the buttons flying in all different directions.
"So fucking hot" I tell him biting my lip and he groans and I run my hand down his torso. I pull the shirt out of his trousers and undo his cuffs putting them on the bedside table. I push it off his shoulders with his jacket dropping them to the floor while he's just looking me over licking his lips.
"Do you know how sexy you are baby. Like seriously. Fuck!" he says pulling on my hard nipples. I moan and push them into his hands. As he kneads my breast groaning. I feel wettness gathering and I need him inside me. Now. I fumble with his belt and pulling it out throwing it to the floor then undo his trousers pulling them down with his boxers freeing his throbbing dick to me.
I moan again just looking at it and I grab it and lick up the oozing precum. He let's out a low groan and stands out his clothes. I let go reluctantly and lay back on the bed with my legs spread showing him how wet he makes me and he growls at me licking his lips.
"I want you to fuck me. I need you inside me. Now!" I demand and he smirks.
"I'll have my treasure later then" he says still staring between my legs. Pulling me by my ankles in one swift pull he rubs his dick along my aching slit and teases my clit with it watching me squirm then rock my hips needing him to fill me.
"Babyyyyy" I whine and he chuckles and slides into me leaning over to kiss me.
"FUCK" I moan still not used to his massive dick filling me. Jeez
"My perfect snug home" he says rolling his hips into me and making me moan.
He starts to slowly thrust while I grip the bed sheets rolling my hips into him meeting his thrust as I arch my back as he fucks me deep. He starts to suck on each nipple as he fucks me harder hitting that pleasurable place I love so much.
"Yesss! Babyy" I cry out and he groans. Getting louder and louder. He pulls back and looks down on me as I start to tighten around him.
"FUCK baby" he grunts as he gets faster. My orgasm starts to build and he starts to rub my clit in circles fast bringing me to a shaking state underneath him.
"Fuckkkk! Liamm!" I scream as I cum through both. My body spasms as I come down from the euphoric feeling of my climax just as he cums. Loudly.
"FUCKKK!" He pounds into me roaring out and I repeatedly tighten around him heightening the experience.
Slowly coming to a slow pace he leans over and kisses along my neck and my jaw to my lips affectionately and I wrap my arms around him kissing him back the same as he slides in tongue into my mouth I feel myself tightening around him wanting more and he smiles into the kiss.
Hes suddenly picking me up and carrying us to the bathroom while still kissing me.

After having a shower with him I'm now standing in my dressing room I pull on a shorts and t-shirt comfy set and look myself over. This will do.

Walking out the room I find Liam on his phone talking to some one

"Thanks for letting me know" he says "Tomorrow. You say. What time?" he asks and I go to walk past to go down but he grabs my hip halting my steps.
"Alright, yeah thanks. Bye" he says and hangs up.
"Your surprise is ready. It's getting dropped off tomorrow. I hope you love it" he tells me and I smile
"If it's from you I'll love it regardless baby. You know this" I tell him and he kisses me. Can never get enough of kissing.
"Let's go find everyone" he says and I nod as he leads me down the stairs.

Walking into the kitchen hearing voices I see Becky and Rico cooking.
"The girls dinner babe" she clarifies and I nod smiling.
"Thanks babe" I tell her walking to the fridge for a drink.
"We got enough rum in?" I ask Liam and he nods.
"Tommy picked some up on his way back from one of the places I buy it. And picked up Sian some vodka if I remember correctly" he says and I nod. Bless him he's really trying.
"Thanks baby. Are we all joining in or just you, me, Sian and Jason?" I ask him and he shrug.
"Ask Sian baby it's her night after all" he says and I nod.
"Alright, well we've eaten" I tell Becky and she nods as I walk out to go see my babies.
Trying to make a baby takes up alot of time.

"Mummy mummy" the girls call at me as they see me enter the living room
"Hi babies, mummy missed you" I tell them and cuddle them both together.
"Miss you too. Me too" they both same and I smile at them both happily. I love them both so much.
"Are we having fun with Auntie Sian?" I ask them smiling
"Yesss!" she scream then giggle.
"Sorry babe. Duty called." I wink at her and she rolls her eyes and laughs.
"Nothings changed babes so it's all good your here now" she says and drops down on the sofa.
"The girls will be going bed soon. And then I'll start drinking. Feel free so start. Liam got you a bottle vodka" I tell her and her eyes light up.
"He's the best. Isn't he" she says smiling
"Absolutely, that's why I married him" I tell her cocky and she pushes my shoulder playfully.
"I'm just saying. Hands off he's mine" I say and she laughs.
"I'm good girl. I got my own" she says and winks.
"Well Kai's good I'm sure but no one beats Liam" I bite my lip just thinking about it.
"Eww shut up will you. I don't need to know
I heard enough" she says and I laugh.
"it like that everyday" I hear from behind me seeing Jason.
"Oh my god I haven't seen you in forever" Sian says to him and he grins.
"Good to see you Sian" he says sitting down next to me and I feel the happy energy radiating from him.
"Enjoy yourself?" I ask him k owing he's been out all day aswell.
"Absolutely, I feel like a new man" he tells us and I laugh.
"Good to know. Are you join us for drinks. No bullshit Jason" I warn him pointing at him and he laughs.
"I can't help it if my eyes like what they see but I'll be good. I'll try" he says and I roll my eyes.
"Wait.. Your eyes? You like Stacey?" she asks shocked and I put my head in my hands.
"Babes you have no idea the drama it's caused. But we're all good now, aren't we Jason?" I raise a brow and he chuckles.
"Definitely, we all know where we stand. Your still hot but I don't I know its just that" he says and smiles at me. Good.
"Your crazy, as if you don't know what Liam's like" Sian says knowing that just looking at me wrongly can get you killed. Liking me.. Well that's a whole different thing.
"He's lucky he's his brother. His beating came at a high price of there relationship. But everyone's good now. Now no more of that" I say putting a stop to the conversation.
"Oh my god. OK shall we start drinking Jason. These can join later" Sian asks and Jason smiles.
"Why not I'll get them. Vodka right?" he asks and she smiles.
"Yes please. With coke" she tells him and he nods leaving us.