Chapter 94

After Rico threw Victor out the bakery I had a little chat with Sam and checked the books to see he was right and it's doing so well and I couldn't be happier.
"Well, I'll be in touch soon" I tell him getting up and he hugs me.
"Dont be a stranger" he says and I smile
"I'll try, keep up the hard work" I tell him and look to Rico who's waiting patiently for me. Bless his boring job.
"Alright boss, bye" he says and I offer a little wave as I walk out through the door Rico holds for me.
I see Victor parked up in his car still watching me. Fuck sake last thing I need is him following me.
"You alright love" he asks me and I look at him and smile.
"Victor's over there watching, I hope he doesn't follow us" I say to him and he nods and walks over to him. What's he doing.
I see him pull something out his pocket and suddenly I assume he pops Victor's tyres on one side and casually stroll back over to me and open the door for me.
"Did you just pop his tyres?" I ask him when he gets in and pulls off.
"He can't follow us now" he says and smirks. Fucking hell he's just like Liam. I see why they get along. Men..

Finally arriving at my first home I smile and climb out excited to get inside. I unlock the door and step in with Rico collecting Liam's mail I stuff it into my bag and walk straight into the kitchen to grab bags. This is gonna be a long day.
"Are you ready to help.. Saves you standing around waiting for me" I smirk at him and he raises a brow at me.
"Whatever you need love" he says and follows me up the stairs to Mya bedroom. I watch how he looks around and appreciates how all out we want for our girls clearly.
"Do you have kids Rico?" I ask him as I put my bag on the bed and start to pull things out.
"Nope, not yet anyways" he tells me and I nod.
"I hear you. There precious but hard work" I tell him laughing and he chuckles.
"I see" he says looking around bagging up her clothes for me.
"What about a girlfriend?" I ask him as I pile up her books and toys into bags.
"Not one of those either" he says and I look at him surprised. He's a good looking guy.. That's why he's all flirty with Becky.. Hmm.
"Do you like Becky?" I blatantly ask and he pauses looking at me.
"Is that a problem?" he asks and I sigh.
"I don't want to tell you what you can and can't do but she's a part of this family and I need you to tread carefully. I don't want you both left heartbroken" I tell him and he nods clearly understanding where I'm going with this. Thank fuck.
"You have nothing to worry about love" he says and I smile at him. Good

After finishing up packing Mya's room I close the door and move on to my dressing room. I pull out suitcases and pack up all my clothes handing things to Rico to pack into bags and we get though it quite quickly.
Hearing a phone I look at Rico and he excuses himself and walks down the landing.
"Liam" he says and I look up wondering what's wrong.
I continue to pack up all my hair things and make up piling it all into a weekend bag and zip everything up. Rico walks back in and I look up at him.
"Expect a phone call" he says and rolls his eyes chuckling. And just like that my phone rings. Grabbing it answer quickly.
"Baby?" I ask wondering what's wrong.
"You OK beautiful?" he asks me and I know rivis told him. He sounds a little annoyed too.
"I'm fine baby, Rico did most of the work" I tell him chuckling and he sighs.
"You are safe with him. You do know that right" he says and I smile at Rico.
"Trust me I know. I saw" I tell him and he chuckles.
"He has freedom to protect you at all cost. Whatever you need baby hes there" he tells me and I nod like he can fucking see me.
"I know baby, thank you. How are the girls?" I ask him hearing them laugh.
"There wild as hell.. I need Rico to take care of something quickly are you OK with that?" he asks me and I perk up.
"Why Rico?" I ask him. He said he wanted my help after all.
"Does my queen want to take care of business?" he asks and groans loud down the phone and I bite my lip turning from Rico.
"Always boss" I say and hear Rico chuckle in the background.
"OK beautiful, you take care of it. Rico will fill you in" he says and I feel giddy. Am I actually doing this.
"OK baby, thank you for trusting me" I tell him smiling.
"Your my queen and we are a team. We're doing this together aren't we" he says and I get butterflies thinking about it. I'm his wife.
"Ya damn right" I tell him and he chuckles.
"Well I'll leave you to it beautiful ill talk to you later and we'll have a chat about him. Be safe. Have fun and I love you" Liam tells me and I can't wait. Why the fuck did I wear white. I need to change.
"OK baby, I will be. I love you too. Mwah" I blow a kiss down the phone and we hang up.
"Tell me Rico, do I need to change?" I ask him and he chuckles.
"You really wanna do this love?" he asks me and I raise a brow. You have no idea.
"Yes, now tell me.. White? It's totally the wrong color for what we're about to do"
"Yeah change, we need to gran a peice on the way. I'll take your girls stuff out now" he says and I nod turning to my suitcase. Something that's blood worthy..