Chapter 38 Liam's POV

"Daddy, daddy Mya sleeping tonight" Ruby comes running upto me as I open the front door with Mya and all I can think is I have another free night with my baby.
"Well that's gonna be fun, you wanna come out with daddy and Mya today and go to the zoo" I ask her and she bounces up and down clapping.
"Yes daddy, I love animals" she says and I smile at her.
"I know you do baby" I say to her and she runs off with Mya.
"You going with Stacey?" Angelica asks and I shake my head.
"She's working today so I told her I'd have Mya because Victor's being a dick about us.. Like normal" I tell her rolling my eyes.
"I hope she realizes how lucky she is to have you Liam Johnson, I know you said your the lucky one but you know what I mean" she says to me and I smile at her thinking she's crazy. I'm totally living on cloud nine right now. I have my queen back.
"Thanks love, I've never been happier and you'll see that" I tell her grinning thinking of Stacey.
"I'm so happy for you, have a good day at the zoo and take lots of pictures for me" she says and I nod.
"Thank you and I will do, it's a shame Lexi's not old enough because I'd be taking her too" I tell her and she smiles.
"Such a good heart you have bro" she tells me and walks out leaving me to call my queen.
"Baby, can I take Mya to the zoo with Ruby?" I ask her when she finally answers.
"Of course she'll love it, thanks baby it means alot that your trying with her. I love you" she says making me smile.
"OK well they'll have a great day with me, I love you too baby see you later" I tell her smiling and we hang up. Getting up I wash my hands and pull out bread to make myself a quick sandwich.

"Girls" I call out and they come running to me.
"Who's ready for the zoo?" I ask them and they both fucking scream. Good one Liam I thought covering my ears again.
"Yes daddy, go now" Ruby says and I take her coat of the hook.
"Coat please princess" I tell her and she let's go of Mya's hand.
"We're leaving" I call out and Angelica comes out to say bye to us.
"Bye girls, have fun with daddy" she says looking at both of them and back up at me winking. She knows what she did.
Victor's a waste of space I don't mind being Mya's dad if that's what she wants.
Walking out the house and putting both of them into car seats I climb in and start the engine pulling off I smile at both of them in the rear view mirror happy.

Arriving at the zoo we make our way through the entrance paying and walk straight for the bigger animals first.
"Daddy see monkeys" Ruby says bouncing holding my hand.
"Sure lets go princess" I tell her.
After walking around seeing the animals they both tell me there hungry and where currently sat in a café waiting for our food to come.
"You both enjoyed seeing the animals?" I ask them looking between them both and they both smile up at me.
"Yess! More after" Mya says and Ruby nods eagerly.
"Yes princesses, what ever you both want" I say and they giggle happily.
Our food arrives and I look at my burger with heart eyes and can't wait to eat it today's been draining there wild together.
"You enjoying your dinner?" I ask them and they nod pleased with it and I smile at them and eat my own.

After eating we make our way back around the side of the zoo seeing the lions, cheetahs and giraffes with the elephants and rhinos.
We walk through the bird section and see all different types of sizes and colours.
"I love birds" Mya says and I pick her up so she can get closer to them. They make there noises and her little face lights up.
"Thank you Liam, Ruby's turn" she says and I put her down and pick Ruby up to them.
"Toilet Liam please" she suddenly says and I start to panic. Fuck I forgot about that.
I find a family room and walk in with them both and she looks at me.
"I can do it myself" she says
"I'm a big girl like mummy" she adds and I smile down at her happy that she can.
"Yes you are sweetheart, you go then" I tell her not wanting any accidents. And Ruby looks at me.
"I try daddy" she says shyly pulling at her nappy. Of all places to potty train..
"You a big girl now aswell?" I ask her smirking and she nods walking into the toilet and I take her in and take off her nappy.
"Sit on here and hold on tightly" I tell her and I suddenly hear her pee. Leaving her I knock on Mya's door.
"You okay sweetheart?" I ask her.
"Yess Liam" she says and I hear the toilet flush and she walks out pulling her dress down and walks over to the kiddie sinks. I feel so proud right now. Checking back on Ruby who's pulled off nearly all the tissue I laugh and hand her some.
"Wipe like Mya did and then throw it into the toilet" I explain and she nods doing it and jumps down. Now do I put a nappy back on her or leave her?
"No nappy daddy, big girl like Mya" she says and I nod smiling as she forces the chain near off its hinges. Fucking hell. Helping her out I look behind me at Mya drying her hands and waiting for Ruby to wash hers.

Walking around looking at the water animals the girls start to yawn and look up to me. I check my watch and see its nearly 3pm. Stacey will be done by the time we're back.
"Let's go home shall we?" I ask them and they nod tiredly both wanting to be picked up so that's what I do one on each hip walking out the zoo and back to the car.
Todays been a good day and I'm so proud of my princess, I can't wait to tell Angelica.

Claiming My King | DARKNESS SERIES #4 ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें