Chapter 68 Liam's POV

Waking up to the girls come running in jumping on the bed is always a good way to wake up. Looks like I won't be getting a release before I take Ruby home. It's gonna be a long hard day.
"Good morning to all three of my perfect girls" I say kissing them all.
"Daddy Daddy" they both say bouncing and my heart melts everytime I hear it.
"Good morning handsome" my queen says and kisses me again. This is the life waking up to my family complete.
I need us all to be living together but how the fucks that gonna work now. I want my princess to stay with her mum but I want her with me always. This being selfish with Stacey makes me wanna be selfish with Ruby too. I need them all here period. This situation has seriously rocked me. I still have my wife and daughters. I still have Angelica and Lexi and I still technically have Jason. I just don't want him. He's hurt me and I don't know if I'll ever be able to forgive him. It's not necessarily him have feelings for my wife but the lies when I told him at the drink up to get it all off his chest and he said he did. I know he loves her now that I think back to all the times I've caught him watching her. But I can't blame him she's hard to miss and fucking sexy as hell but she is mine! He needs to remember that otherwise there will be an even bigger problem. How do we go from here? Is Angelica going to figure it out with him and forgive him or are they gonna get a divorce? That makes me sad for her. She loves Jason more than anything I can see it. I thought the feelings were mutual. All he's done is lie to us all. Does he want Stacey now instead of his own fucking wife? I don't fucking know..
"You OK baby, you spaced out there?" Stacey asks me while the girls continue to bounce.
"Just thoughts going wild baby, don't worry about it I'm good" I tell her and pull her close to me. Atleast I'll always have her. My queen. Always and Forever.
"I'm taking Ruby back home soon" I tell her knowing Angelica's gonna want to see her after I took her without saying bye. I feel bad for that.
"Do you want us to come with you?" she asks me and I just stare at the girls. I want her to come obviously but.. If I see him even look at her I'll rip his fucking eyes out.
"I want you to baby but I think it's best if I go on my own. I am good I promise you but I feel like I wouldn't be able to handle it if he looks at you in the wrong way" I tell her honestly and she sighs.
"I understand what your saying but I think I need to be there just in case" she says and I shake my head.
"Baby, I'm in control I got this. Trust me plus Ruby will be there so nothing will happen except talking" I tell her knowing I wouldn't do anything to fuck up her innocence. She's to precious to know any of what I'm capable of. And I hope she can still love me despite my past experiences.
"OK. I trust you a hundred percent baby. I just don't want you to do something you'll regret sooner or later" she tells me and I get what she's saying but would I? I definitely would of lastnight my beast was so come to coming out and after talking to Angelica too. He should be grateful I'm even willing to speak to him. Mine I hear growled and I smile to myself. She fucking is.
"I know, and I won't do anything I promise. But he does need to tell me what's going on in his head whether I want to hear it or not" I tell her and I'm dreading hearing whatever it is he's got on his mind. I'm seriously gonna have to reign the beast in then. That's gonna be the hardest part.
"Alright, well you know I'll come to you if you need me to right?" she asks and I smile at her. I know my queen has my back always.
I pull her in kissing her and she wraps her arms around my neck.
"I know beautiful, let's get up" I tell her before it gets any further. I need to get this over with.

"Say bye to Mya baby" I tell Ruby and she looks at me sadly. This is what I mean aswell. They hate being apart.
"Bye Mya" she says sounding like she going to cry. I watch as Mya hugs her and I smile. I love my girls, there adorable together.
I open the door as I've already said my good byes and pick Ruby up.
"Taking you home to see mummy" I tell her as I close the door behind me.
"Mummy" she says and smiles, smiling back at her I nod and open the back seat to put her into a car seat.
"Yes princess, we'll be there in no time"
"Acee?" she asks and I sigh.
"Yeah, Ace too baby" I tell her and she giggles. She loves Jason and I dislike him right now. It's difficult because he is my brother. If it was anyone else they'd be dead by now. Fuck.. Why him??
Kissing her on her head, I smile down at her and close the door.
Let's get this well and truly done with..