Chapter 135

After working out some more then having a shower and doing that again I start to get ready to go meet Eva for lunch.
I pull out my shorts and a crossbody matching set and a black matching lingurie set. Looking them over I pull everything on and look for black stilettos and slide my feet into them.
Sitting at my vanity, I blow dry my hair and curl it all combing it out to create waves. I apply a natural makeup look with a clear gloss to my lips. Grabbing my bag I put my phone and purse inside and spray my self with perfume and adding it to the bag too. I look myself over in the mirror and I like what I see.

Pulling out my phone I see a text from Eva

Eva: I'll be there a little earlier. Thanks for the details.. Finally 😂 X

Stacey: Sorry about that. See you soon X

Turning the lights off I make my way down the corridor to our bedroom to find Liam just finishing up.
"FUCK baby, you look so God damn hot. Everyday is a hard on around you" he says and I chuckle as he pulls me close wrapping his arms around my waist.
"Thank you baby, you look sexy in this suit. I don't want you to leave" I tell him and he kisses me.
"I know the feeling queenie" he says and I kiss him quickly not to transfer to much gloss and he dips me back kissing me again.
"You think I care about abit of gloss baby" he asks and I blink up at him.
"No but.." I start and he kisses me again.
"No buts. I don't care it comes off" he says lifting me back up and shrugging.
"OK. My bad" I say grabbing a tissue from my bag and wiping his plump lips.
"See, gone" he says and licks his lips rewetting them.
"When are you leaving?" I ask him and he looks at his watcb.
"Tommy should be waiting downstairs for me now baby, you come to say bye?" he says and I nod up at him and kiss him as he pulls me in by the back of my neck and slides his tongue into my mouth. Fuck why does he do these things to me.
Breaking apart breathless I look into his twinkling eyes and smile.
"I'll miss you beautiful and I'll ring you when I can baby. I love you Stacey Johnson" he tells me looking down on me smiling.
"I love you Liam Johnson, be safe and be careful. And I'll miss you baby" I tell him hugging him to me. I hate it when we separate. Gives me way to much anexity of him not coming back. Positive thoughts Stacey!
"I'll be back later baby, don't worry so much OK. Everything's gonna be fine. Trust me" he says and I nod.
"With my life" I tell him and kiss him again quickly. I'll miss his lips all day.

After saying bye to Liam at the door and watching him leave I walk into the living room to say bye to the girls.
"Hi babies, are we having fun" I ask them as there playing in the den Rico and Becky made them. So cute together.
"Mummy mummy" they both scream and giggle at me.
"Are you going to be good girls for Becky?" I ask them and they both nod eagerly at me.
"Yes mummy" Mya says and comes to give me a cuddle then Ruby too.
I give them both kisses and cuddles and they run off to play again. It's so simple being a kid.
I turn to leave seeing Rico enter.
"Are you ready boss?" he asks looking me over.
"Absolutely, let's go" I tell him checking my watch.
He says his byes to Becky and the girls and I head out to the car with him.

"You looking forward to your lunch date love?" Rico asks me and I smile.
"Yeah, I haven't seen her in a while, she turned up at the bosses meeting but before that it's been years" I tell him and he nod smiling at me glancing at me through the rear view mirror.
"Well I'll be there if you need me for anything. How did you want to do this?" he asks and I shrug.
"Your not the worst company so you can join us if you want" I tease and he laughs.
"I never met Eva back in the day" he says and I feel special. I don't know why these lot didn't meet her.. But then that's like me now. Bosses wife and I only meet the people that live in the quarter. Important to me. Other than that, I have no idea.
Nevermind..
"Well your gonna be nice to her and meet her today Rico" I tell him and he nods at me.

Arriving at the restaurant Rico opens my door quickly and I step out.
"Stay close love" he tells me and I smile at him.
"Next you'll be telling me to hold your hand" I joke and he laughs.
"I don't think boss would appreciate that, do you?" he says raising a brow and I laugh. My husband the caveman.
"I see her" I tell him and point to my right. He nods and escorts me towards her.
"Hi hunny" she says standing as I approach. We hug quickly and I smile at her happy to see her.
"Hi, this is Rico. He'll be joining us it that OK hun?" I ask and she smiles.
"The more the merrier. I have a guest aswell" she says and I didn't even notice the woman sat behind her.
"Stacey, Rico this is.."
"Wow Tali.." Rico says and I look at him.
"You know her?" I ask him and he smiles.
"Obviously, it's been so long man. Wow" he says again. And he laughs.
"Rico" she says with a smile and we all sit down together.
"Let's order some cocktails and we'll talk. I have a proposition for you Stacey" Eva says and I nod smiling.
The waiter comes and I order myself a pina colada with an extra shot of rum and a chicken salad.
I wait for the waiter to leave and hear what Eva has to say. What could it be?
"So Stacey.. Tali here was my security and driver. I want you to have her. She's a highly skilled fighter, and deadly with a gun" she tells me and I look at her smiling. Do I want a woman instead of Rico. It make it more easier to do things instead of boring Rico to death.
"If your gonna replace me it has to be Tali love. She's a warrior. I approve. Liam will definitely approve" Rico tells me and I think I approve too. Shes deadly they say. A killer.. I like. Maybe she could teach me a few things..
"I'm already sold. When can this start tho?" I ask wanting her right now.
"I'm available" Tali says and I grin at her
"This is gonna be great" I say happily and Eva chuckles.
"You really haven't changed hunny. And that's a good thing. Never change" Eva tells me and grabs my hand.
"I don't intend to stop being myself. I can't" I tell her and smile. Well mayb I've inbraced my darker side a little.. OK alot but I'm still me. I'm still Stacey.
"Well that makes me happy to hear. Now enough business. Tell me how you are. This is a big change from your bakery" she says and I smile thinking of the place I hardly go now.
"I'm seriously good. I've never been happier. I finally have my husband, my daughter gained a dad. I gained a daughter also. And I'm surrounded by family" I tell her and she smiles with a hand to her heart.
The waiter appears with our food and drinks, placing them infront of us.
I take a welcomed gulp of my cocktail and sigh happily.