Chapter 66

After last night's antics I'm laying in my bed with a mild headache and I have a three hour car ride to get through. Great. I take some aspirin and hope they kick in soon. I need some food. Quick.
I feel hands pulling me in and I spin to face Liam.
"Morning baby" he says and feels down my naked body humming.
"So sexy" he tells me against my lips and I kiss him hungrily.
He pulls me on top of him and I feel how hard he is against my cleft. Rocking my hips along the length of him and moan softly.
"I love morning sex with you beautiful. I love how you tease yourself with my dick its so fucking sexy" he tells me groaning holding my hips.
"I want you now" I tell him lifting up to sink down onto him. He grips my hips pushing up and pulling me down and I rake my nails down his chest feeling everything.
"Fuck my queen, own your king" he grits out as I begin to roll my hips and take myself further.
"Shit" I gasp as I hit something pleasurable and slightly painful I throw my head back and moan out loudly staying there while I feel my orgasm build he starts to push in and out of me building me up
I look down at him and see his eyes change and I smirk while he growls at me and that's all I needed.
"FUCK!" I scream out and feel him pull me back and fourth fucking me through my climax. Breathing heavily I look into his eyes and my baby is back.
I sit up and lean forward kissing him as I ride him to his completion. I feel him swell throbbing and he bites down on my lip as I slowly bring my ass up and down.
"FUCK!" he groans loudly and I continue to kiss him.
Pulling back I look down on him and he looks like a hot mess.. Again. My poor baby
"You OK?" I ask him raising a brow smug and he suddenly lifts and throws my onto my back and I see his eyes swirl.
"Don't ever think I haven't got reserved energy for you my queen" he tells me and I can feel him getting harder still inside me. Fuck. What did I create?
"Shall we get up and shower before we don't leave" he says rocking his hips into me and I moan a little making him smirk. Bastard.
"You want more don't you?" he asks cocky and he pushes in further and I can't help the moans that escapes my lips.
"That's all you had to say my queen" he says pushing all the way in lifting my legs higher.
"Fuck me baby" I tell him meeting his thrusts and he starts to build up his pace and I grip his biceps holding on as he fucks me relentlessly slamming into me.
"Baby!" I moan ready to climax.
He wraps his hand around my throat and his eyes change to black. Fuck.
"CUM NOW!" He growls and I can't help but let go.
"YESSSS!" I scream strangled as he continues pounding into me.
"FUCK Stacey!" he growls out and I roll my hips tightening around him repeatedly.
He pulls out this time and drops on the bed panting matching mine, both looking like a hot mess. Now I'm done.
"More queen?" he asks me looking me over and I push him away from me.
"Noo more, later" I tell him and he chuckles at me. I love the need he has for me but I'm dying here..
"Let's shower baby" he says getting up and carrying me to the bathroom.

After showering and cumming again.. I'm finally dressed and ready for the car ride..
"Fuck me, am I in heaven because I'm standing before a fucking angel" Liam says to me and I blush hard. That was so chessey but I loves it..
"Aww baby, your so cute" I tell him kissing him. Pulling away before it becomes hard to stop I back away shaking my head at him.

Traveling with Jason and the girls

Traveling with Jason and the girls. Fun times.
No adult conversation because he's being awkward and weird. But this is my chance to talk to him and see what's on his mind.. Really.
Walking down the stairs with my bag as Liam brings down out suitcases I make my way to the car.
"Have fun babes" Angelica says winking at me and I blush. Shit this is getting awkward now.
"I'm sorry" I say to her embarrassed I have to apologise for having sex with my fucking husband.
"It's alright, really. But just so you know we hear you loud and fucking proud.. Both of you" she whispers and smiles at me and I cover my face. Oh my god. Seriously?
"Its fine babe seriously" she says laughing and we continue walking out with our bags.

After saying bye to Liam and then getting the girls in the car we're finally on our way. It's been quiet and the girls stare at frozen on the screens with headphones on. I turn to look at Jason.
"So as we're on our own I thought we'd have a chat" I say to him and I see him slightly grip the steering wheel.
"OK.. About?" he says and continues to stare ahead.
"Us of course" I tell him and he nearly chokes on his saliva. Shit
"Are you OK?" I ask him as he shuffles in his seat and continues to stare ahead. What is wrong with him?
"So you was saying... Us" he says and it sounds weird coming out his mouth.
I take a deep breath and just say it.
"Yes.. So.. I'm just gonna say it. Because like I said you are acting the same. Has your old feelings resurfaced?" I blatantly ask him and he goes wide eyed and I swallow. Fuck
"I don't know what your talking about" he says and I roll my eyes..
"Just be honest Jason" I tell him sighing and he sighs to.
"What do you want me to say Stacey?" he asks glancing at me finally..
"I want you to tell me what's wrong" I raise my voice a little and he sighs again..
"We're adults Jason, talk for fuck sake" I say getting irritated
"Do you still like me?" I just ask him and he sighs again.
"Yes and no" he says and I look at him confused. What?
"Whats yes and no.. Start with one of them and explain we have three hours to kill" I tell him and he sighs gripping the steering wheel really tight this time. Jeez.
"I see why I liked you before and it's fucking with my head" he says and I sit there speechless. Wow. OK..
"So being around you, and hearing you fuck my brother and all the flirty shit is getting to me OK" he says and I look at him like he's jealous of me spending time with my husband. What the fuck?
"So how are we expected to go from here? Liam's gonna find out" I tell him hoping for Jason's sake he doesn't. I have no idea what he will do to him. Well I do but still no!
"It's fucking with my head but let's not get ahead of ourselves" he says and I shake my head like he's crazy.
"We're supposed to be moving in together Jason. How's that gonna work if your jealous of Liam" I ask him not knowing what to do now.
"I don't even know. It's been one weekend and I already feel like this. A lifetime. I don't think so" he says and I nod because he's right.
"You need to get this out like we did before. Because we're both married and we shouldn't be keeping secrets Jason" I tell him and he fucking sighs. Fuck sake.
"We just need to be living back in our own homes and we'll go from there. It's the only way. I'll be fine" he says like he's trying to convince himself.
"Either way you need to tell your wife and your brother. They need to know" I tell him again and he shakes his head.
"I can't. Not yet. But I will soon, let me just.."
"There gonna question us as soon as we're back. You know this. What do you want me to do.. Lie? It's not happening" I tell him and he just sighs.
"It's not for you to tell them. I just need time and I'll tell her" he says and I stare at him.
"Your fantasies are about God knows what.. You need to tell them BOTH." I tell him..
I don't know why I'm pushing the matter when I have no idea of the outcome. What will Liam actually do to his brother?