Chapter 118

Still standing in the basement I look at Liam and smile.
"I was thinking of bringing Jason in, to do the legal side like the books to make sure everything runs smoothly with all the operations" he says and I smile up at him. He's really trying to make this work and I'm so happy.
"That's a great idea baby. It'll be good for him not to feel left out within all of this too, thank you for trying" I tell him and he hugs me.
"I was thinking.. I need you to tell me" he says and I look up at him.
"Do it. I think you should" I say and he kisses me.
"Let's go backup, there probably wondering where we are" he says and I nod as he leads me back up the stairs.

"Mummy" I hear Ruby calling as I exit Liam's office and see her. Becky following holding Mya.
"Swimming mummy" she asks and I smile down at her.
"I told her she needs to ask you babe" Becky says and I nod.
"That's fine, I'll join you let me change" I tell her as Ruby grabs my hand and walks with me.
Heading up the stairs I go into the girls room and put them into swimming costumes with Becky's help and she takes them while I go change.
Standing in my dressing room I look through all my swimming costumes. Pulling out a shorts set I strip and put it on and look in the mirror.

Grabbing my phone I run down the hall and down the stair to the swimming pool and see the girls standing there with there arm bands on waiting for me

Grabbing my phone I run down the hall and down the stair to the swimming pool and see the girls standing there with there arm bands on waiting for me. Becky takes off her jeans and t-shirt showing off her swimsuit she had on underneath.
"I was prepared" she say laughing and climbs into the pool. I walk Ruby into her and then Mya and then I climb in and take Mya who clings to me.
"Remember what daddy told you" I tell them and they start splashing. I guess there playing.
I splash around with the girls and Becky and swim around them in circles as they giggle watching me and try grab me.
Rico appears and watches us and Becky climbs out to him. Aww.. Lovebirds
"You coming to join us?" I call to him as I splash around like a kid and he chuckles.
"Yeah why not. If that's all right boss" he says and I middle finger him.
"Get your ass changed and in here" I tell him and he laughs jogging out to change.
Becky jumps in and slashes us all and the girls find it hilarious.
Looking up hearing the door I see Jason walking in and he's already in swim shorts. He jumps in and grabs the girls making them laugh.
"Thanks Stacey, it means lot that you agreed" he says and I look at him confused for a moment.
"The job" he clarifies and I nod.
"Yeah, your welcome. It'll be good for you both" I tell him as he fucks about splashing the children.. He good with them both. And his wife's a fucking bitch!
"Thats exactly what Liam said" he tells me and I laugh.
"Well we must be right then" I say and he chuckles.
"Rico" the girls call as they see him and he runs and jumps in splashing us all.
"Such a child" I tell him and he chucks water at me.
"Dont even start" I tell him while everyone's laughing and having fun. Liam's really missing out.
I watch him swim over to Becky and pick her up and throw her into the water and it's making me miss Liam. He's in 'Boss' mode so I'm best to leave him. I'm sure he's having fun with Victor and Robbie anyways..

It's been about an hour and where all laughing and splashing around and I see the door open and I instantly smile. I swim over and climb out the pool.
"Baby are you getting in or you busy?" I ask him and he sighs.
"There fucking hard work. I need a break" he says cracking his neck and I look at his cut hand.
"What did you do?" I ask him and he smirks.
"Robbie got cocky so I had to teach him a little lesson at least" he says and I smirk. Of course he did.
"OK well why don't you join us for a little bit and we'll have some fun with them after dinner?" I ask him and he smiles
"Let me just.." he pause taking out his phone and key and putting them in the seat and grabs me and kicks off his trainers jumping in. What the actual fuck.
"Liammm!" I scream and everyone laughs like it's funny. Bastard.
"You said to join you, so I did" he says and I push him laughing.
"You soaking now. And your about to walk them though the house div" I tell him and he shrugs.
"I can always strip baby" he says and I roll my eyes.
"I bet you could, but we have company" I tell him and swim towards everyone as he watches me.
"I can always make everyone leave" he says and I raise a brow. He wouldn't..
"Drop the brow beautiful" he says pulling of his t-shirt and throwing to the ledge. I watch him intensely and he swims over to us and grabs me.
"You wanna play, let's play" he says and throws me up in the air as I scream laughing. Why is he doing this..
Why is no one fucking helping me.
He catches me and holds me close.
"How was the love birds?" he asks me nodding towards a laughing Becky and Rico..
"She jumped out the pool and ran to him" I tell him and he chuckles. So good to hear him laugh and be carefree.
"Soon as I told Rico he's done for the day, I've never seen a guy move so fast" he tells me and I laugh.
"There new and exciting. It's cute" I tell him and he nods.
"So what are we?" he whispers into my ear and I bite my lip.
"We're something entirely different.. Animals" I tell him and he growls at me.
"So are we leaving or are they?" he asks me and I look around at them all having fun.
"Us definitely" I tell him and he smiles pulling me towards the ledge to get out.
Walking out the door Liam stops and starts to strip.
"What are you doing?" I ask him raising a brow.
"Not drenching the place like you said" he says pulling down his trousers and taking off his socks and boxers. I stare at the magnificent package I'm about to receive and lick my lips. All mine.