Chapter 34 Liam's POV

Walking out the living room feeling extra weak for her. She finally called me her king.. Soon as the words left her mouth I felt complete again. She was the final peice of my puzzle and Mya is an amazing added bonus because I get her too. I wouldn't change anything about them. There both perfect and the fact that Mya and Ruby are practically best friend helps.
I love my family. Standing at the cooker I stir the sauce into the meatballs Mya picked out the bag and turn the heat back up. I take out the garlic bread and cut it up and set out the plates and grab the grated cheese.
Stirring, I let the sauce bubble then turn it all off and drain the spaghetti.
Plating up the food and adding cheese on top, I take them to the table and set everything up smiling. I can't stop fucking smiling. I have my queen and another princess. I'm finally happy again after years of destruction. A fucking wrecking ball.. Someone's finally stopped it and lead us back together.
"Dinners ready baby" I call out and Mya comes running in. I forget that's what Stacey calls her. Chuckling I pick her up and sit her in a booster seat infront of her plate between us. Stacey comes strolling in and my knees go weak seeing her smile at us. She's perfect.
"Smells amazing baby, thank you" she says and kisses me. I pull out her seat and she sits down smiling up at me. I'll do anything to keep that smile on her face forever.
"Can we talk?" she asks me and I nod at her as I cut into my food.
"I don't want you and Jason arguing baby" she starts and I sigh knowing where its going.
"He can't accept us so I won't talk to him. It's that simple baby. I love you more" I tell her and I mean it. If Jason can't accept our relationship then he won't be apart of my life. I need Stacey more than I need him. It hurts but it is what it is.
"And I love you baby so much for being selfish with us. But this is Jason we're talking about, your brother.. You can't just stop talking to him. And he will come around he just needs time baby, don't do anything irrational that you'll both regret please" she says and I nod understanding
"I'll talk to him soon. I'm going back to the house tomorrow to see Ruby, if he's there and not being a dick we can talk" I tell her and she nods giving me a smile.
"I have a question.. What are your thoughts of moving in properly" I ask her needing her here full-time. We can't live separately. I won't..
"I was thinking about that earlier" she says looking at Mya smiling.
"Whatevers best for Mya beautiful, but we will live together" I tell her and she laughs at me. I'm being fucking serious.
"You read my mind.. I want us to live together" she says around mouthfuls.
"Mummy we live here now?" Mya asks looking at her and I smile at her cleverness.
"Is that what you want?" Stacey asks her and she nods her head then looks to me.
"You want me to live here with you and mummy too" I ask Mya.
"Yes. Live with Liam mummy?" she says then looks back to Stacey excited.
"Then we'll live here baby" Stacey tells her grinning wide. My day just keeps getting better. Mya is melting my heart and she's accepted me quickly. Maybe she senses something between me and her mum. Either way I'll love them both unconditionally our love will never die.
The determination I have to make this work is ridiculous I will lose everyone but Ruby. I need everyone to understand that. Stacey is here to stay this time.
Ive already told her I won't run from her. I'm gonna live selfishly and have my fucking dream. Only three people truly matter. Ruby my princess, Stacey my queen and Mya my blessing they are who I need. Having Ruby and Stacey having Mya makes up for the pain we both shared so she lived more than me. But that's a good thing she did what I wanted all while loving me and wearing my ring her king all along.. clearly.
I finish up eating and take the plates when the girls are done to and watch Stacey attempt to clean Mya as they both laugh..

After Stacey bathed Mya and dressed her in her pajamas I stand at the bedroom door ready to say night. I walk into the room that will soon become Mya's and Ruby's when she stays. I need to show Stacey Mya is apart of this and do what I did with the dressing room idea.
Sitting on the bed I give Mya a kiss on the head and tuck her in.
"Good night sweetheart" I tell her smiling at her.
"Night Liam" she says looking up at me with big blue sleepy eyes. I smile at her and get up letting Stacey read her the story she chose and make my way down stairs. Feeling unbreakable and I have an idea.. I'm in harmony with my beast and I've leant how to control him. Mya gives me a different type of happiness and I feel swarmed with love in this home. I love it here. I'm becoming one with my beast and I'm gonna show my queen just how in control I am. I'm no longer that hot headed boy I used to be madly in love. I'm a man now. A man still madly in love. I am what I promised her I would be. I'm whole. Everything I promised her in my letter I've succeeded. I hope she's proud of the man I've become. Because I love her more than I love myself.