Chapter 10 Liam's POV

Three months later

I can't believe they went already.. After six fucking months I get five minutes with them. Am not having it.
"You better leave Angelica the fuck alone. She's my sister Amy. Nothing else." I stress at her and she just looks at me.
"I need her in my life whether you like it or not" I say and she sighs starting to cry. Fuck sake. This is my first day out and I'm stuck with her. Jason and Angelica have gone off somewhere and all I want to do is go to my queen.
"I don't like you calling her love, your mine not hers.. And if she's your sister why you so close its weird" she says and I just laugh at her..
"First of I ain't yours.. Nor will I ever be. You just happen to be carrying my child. And secondly, mine and Angelica's relationship has fuck all to do with you. She is my family whether you or anybody else likes it or not" I tell her and walk off. She grabs my hand and I yank it away from her.
"Don't touch me, what more is there to say Amy. I don't want you" I tell her harshly and she sniffles holding her stomach.
"You wasn't saying that when you was fucking me" she says angrily and I squint my eyes at her..
"Kind of hard not to when your begging for it, I just wished I used a fucking condom. But here we are in this situation. It's a shame you wasn't so needy when I was inside" I tell her and she swallows putting her head down. That's what I thought.
"I need to go, do you need me to take you home?" I ask her and she shakes her head no at me. Fuck sake.
"Fine be stubborn, I'm leaving" I tell her and walk off hailing a cab.

I arrive at the bakery and take a deep steady breath hoping to finally see her. Slowly pushing the door open I hear the little bell ring and I smile. Suddenly I hear a masculine voice call out
"Be right there" and I freeze. That's not Victor. Who the fuck is this in my girls bakery. I make my way over to the counter and he pops his head out at me and I raise a brow at him.
"What can I get you?" he asks me and I look around for her.
"Where's Stacey?" I ask, all I'm wanting to know.
"She's not here, hasn't been for months now. Can I take a message?" he asks and I look at him wanting to throttle him. What the fuck does he mean she's gone.
"When she coming back?" I ask him and he shrugs.
"Not sure, I don't think she is. She's with her mum and the bakerys doing great. She has nothing to come back for she said" he tells me and I definitely want to shoot the fucking messenger. Fuckkk!
"Where's her mums?" I ask him. It can't be around here anymore he said come back.
"Leeds I think she said" he tells me and I feel my legs go weak. She travelled roughly 70miles to get away from me. She's left me. Did she even get my letter? Does she know anything.. My true feelings.. Fuck!
"I'm sorry man, if she calls I'll tell her that you stopped by" he says and I nod.
"What's your name.." he asks looking me over.
"Liam" I tell him and walk out the place. I can't be in there without her. Why has she gone and left? Did I drive her away? All of this shit and it's still my first day back out in the world. And it means nothing without her.
I walk across the street to a shop and buy a note pad and pen deciding to write her a letter hoping she gets it.

I sit at a bench and look around taking in the fresh air and start to write.

Hello beautiful
Me again. I'm sat outside your bakery sad to know that you've gone. I left prison today and came to you like I said in my last letter but your gone. What did I do for you to want to go to Leeds and leave everything behind. I love you baby please come back to me. I'll be waiting for you.
I feel lost right now and I need you to help me. There's no point to life without you. I can't do anymore time apart from you. Please just come back baby.
I love you Always and Forever Stacey Johnson.

Your Liam XXXXX

I fold the letter and slide it into an envelope. Writing her name onit I get up and make my way to her mail box.

Walking around the town center feeling depressed as fuck and wonder what I'm going to do about anything anymore. I need my mum to help me sort all these thoughts and feeling out. She'd know what to do she always did. I miss her so much it hurts. Why did she have to leave me aswell. I continue walking to god knows where and thinking about what I need to do. I can't let my baby live the life I have. Girl or boy. I will love them unconditionally and see them whether Amy sees fit to allow me.
On that depressing thought I pull out my phone and call the one person who can make me feel better. Angelica she makes it possible to live without my queen. She fills me with so much love and she's like my mum too so there's that aswell. I don't know what I'd do without her.