Chapter 93

Standing in the mirror as I apply a lip gloss checking over my appearance.

"Beautiful as always baby" I hear from behind me and turn to see Liam standing leaning against the door watching me

"Thanks baby, are you sure this is good? I need to check in on Sam before I get back to the house" I say and he nods grinning.
"You make me wanna do naughty things all over again" he groans and I giggle. Insatiable.
"Aww baby" I smile and walk over to him.
"I love you" I tell him and kiss him lightly not to smudge my gloss on him.
"I love you too my queen" he tells me making me smile.
"You sure your good with the girls?" I ask him again because once I'm gone I won't be coming back until I'm done.
"Everything's good, where gonna watch frozen more than likely and play and eat and go in the garden" he tells me a little excited and I can't help the grin that spread across my face. He's such an amazing dad.
"OK, well you have fun because we're leaving, is Becky ready?" I ask him and he nods at me.
"She's downstairs with the girls. I came up to check on you" he says and I nod and kiss him again.
"Well I'm ready to leave whenever she is" I tell him grabbing my bag and putting in what I need.
"I'll miss you" he tells me and I look at him with a small smile.
"You always miss me. But I see why" I say to him looking in the mirror at myself laughing.
"You have no idea my queen" he says and chuckles.

"Right girls, mummys going out and your going to stay here with daddy OK" I say to them crouched down looking at them both smiling at me..
"Where going mummy?" Mya asks me and I smile at her.
"To pack up all your things and bring you some more toys" I tell her and she jumps up and down happy.
"What bout me mummy?" Ruby asks pointing at herself and I look at Liam.
"Daddys gonna get all your things from the other house" I tell her and she looks at me sadly.
"How about I buy you both something to bring back" I say and she cheers up immediately. Thank god I didn't want to leave her sad. But what can I do when there at Angelica's...
Giving them both kisses and cuddles I stand up and they run back into the living room.
Rico comes strolling out with Becky giggling and I squit at him. Leave my nanny alone Rico. I see you.
"You girls ready for the long drive?" Rico asks looking Becky over and she blushes. Fucking hell.
"Yeah you two can go I'll be right out" I tell them and he nods at me and opens the door for Becky. When the door closes I look up at Liam who's smirking. Of course he knew.
"Sort it Liam. I'm not losing Becky" I tell him kissing him and he pulls me closer.
"I'll talk to him when he comes back later baby" he says with a chuckle and I nod.
"OK well I love you daddy and I'll see you later" I tell him and he groans at me..
"Dont say that you make me wanna make you cum.. I love you baby, be safe" he tells me and I bite my lip at him. Turning he opens the door for me and slaps my ass as I leave.
Waving bye he watche's me walk away and climb into the back of the car.

"So babes how long do you need?" I ask her as we near her house.
"A few days, maybe three at most" she says grabbing her bag ready to leave. I see Rico looking at her through the rear veiw mirror and I just shake my head. Please God no.
He pulls up and turns to Becky..
"See you later, don't have to much fun" he winks at her and I just drop my head back. This is obviously happening.. As long as me and my girls are priority I don't care.
"See you soon babe" I tell her giving her a hug.
"I'll call you" she says and climbs out the car.

Arriving at the bakery in no time Rico jumps out and opens my door and escorts me into the bakery.
"I'll be here if you need me" he says and I smile at him.
"Oh my god, your back boss" Sam calls out when he sees me and I see Lauren poke her head out at me.
"Hey, just checking in" I tell them walking over to the counter.
"It feel so long since I've see you" she says and hugs me tight.
"I've missed you all too, how's my baby doing?" I ask Sam and he beams at me.
"Soo good, you should be proud" he says and I grin happily at him.
"STACEY" I hear yelled from behind me and I turn to see.. You've guessed it fucking Victor. Great..
"What do you want Victor I'm busy" I tell him and he goes to come charging at me but Rico grabs him.
"What the fuck do you think your doing? Back the fuck up" Rico tells him and I've never been happier to have Rico with me than in this moment.
"Who the fuck are you" he asks Rico and he smirks.
"Don't worry about me. What the fuck you doing?" Rico asks him and Victor looks pissed. Clenching his fist he goes to swing at Rico but he ducks and drops him with a solid right hook. Damn Rico
I walk over to him and stand over Victor.
"Don't play with me Victor, you won't win" I tell him and he just stares at me angrily.
"I wanna see my fucking daughter you stupid bitch" Victor says and I smirk. His daughter bless him..
"You mean Mya Johnson. Liam's daughter. I can't help you babes" I tell him smirking and he goes to grab me but Rico steps in.
"Touch her and I'll break all 27 bones in your fucking hand" Rico says to him and I look at Rico impressed. I see why Liam likes him and why he's being hired to protect me. I'm sold.
"Just get him out of her please Rico, I don't wanna see his face" I tell him ND he nods.
"Happy to" he tells me grabbing Victor but his clothes and dragging him up and out my bakery. Thank God he came with me.
"This isn't over Stacey" Victor says trying and failing to get away from Rico.
"It's been over. You need to move on. My daughter has a dad" I tell him and turn to walk back to Sam.
"As you was saying.." I ask Sam after being rudly interuped.
"Just how proud you should be of this place. It's thriving for a bakery" he tells me and I can't help but smile. I think I should talk to Liam about opening up another one. I hope so.. Another sweet treasures.