Chapter 55

"Are you ready to go home baby?" I ask Mya now she's finished eating and playing.
"Yes, frozen mummy?" she asks me and I laugh. How is she not bored of it yet?
"Yes baby, Ruby's coming aswell you know" I tell her and her smile lights up her face. So beautiful.
"Yes mummy" she says jumping off of me and grabbing her coat bringing it to me..
"Rubyyy" Mya yells loud and she comes running in looking around the room.
"You come my house" Mya says and Ruby smiles wide.
"Mummy, Mya's house?" she asks Angelica and she nods smiling at her.
"Yes baby, let's get you your coat and shoes on too" Angelica says to her getting up and leaving the room.

"Say bye to mummy" Liam tells Ruby. And Mya looks to her.
"Bye Gelica" she tells her and I melt at the way she says it so cute.
"See you later babe" I hug Angelica bye
"Bye Jason" I just say and he nods at me.
"See you" he says and looks to Liam I take the keys from Liam's hand and walk out the house leaving them to talk and put Mya in her seat going back to collect Ruby.
After about five minutes Liam finally climbs into the car smiling at me.
"You OK?" I ask him and he just nods smiling at me
"Work stuff baby don't worry about it" he tells me but am not sure he's telling me the truth. Or it might be because the girls are here. Either way I'll be getting it out of him.
"OK" is all I say for now..

Arriving back at the house we take the girls inside and Liam pulls me to the back door. What's wrong with him?
"Baby, what am about to tell you your not gonna like. This doesn't change anything promise me" he says and I look at him confused. What's he getting at I sigh and nod my head.
"I promise baby, it can't be that bad surely" I ask him and he sighs..
"I am out of that world like I told you, but.." he says and I sigh again. Here we go..
"Go on but what.." I ask him running my hand through my hair.
"My past is back and I need to sort it before anything happens to Angelica or Jason. Us three are the main targets. They want us gone" he says and I swallow hard. What?
"Liam we've literally just got married. Don't you think you should of fucking told me this?" I ask him raising my voice a little.
"Baby please, I need to go and take care of this. I'm sorry. It's not my fault I promise. I'll be back soon. I love you wife" he says and kisses me backing away and he's out the door. What the fuck just happened? Has anything even changed? Where back to fucking reality and he says he's out but he's about to do god knows what risking everything.. AGAIN! I'm so fucking stupid. I thought me and Mya would be enough for him.
What do I even do now? I married him despite knowing all of this. I knew reprocussions would come back and I still married him. I think I need some time away from him. What if something happens to him tonight. Oh my god I've been here so many times before I can't keep feeling this way when he leaves the house. What ifs swirling my mind.. But seriously what if he doesn't come back. My thoughts are broken by my phone going off. Pulling it out my purse I look at it.

Liam: Please don't be overthinking my queen. I'm your husband now so I ain't going nowhere, I promise you I am out but I won't just stand back and do nothing when our family's in danger. I love you XXXXX

I reread the text then put my head in my hands. He's right. He's my husband I married him with all of this, knowing what he was capable of. And I still love him.. And it is our family. They need him.. Us to be there for bad times aswell as good. Timing just sucks that's all.

Stacey: I've over thought alot in the space of half an hour. But your right. I'm your wife and I love you even tho you drive me fucking insane. Do what you need to do. Be safe baby. I love you XXXXX

Liam: Thank you baby for trusting me. I'll be home soon. I'll be coming through the back XXXXX

Stacey: OK baby I'll see you soon XXXXX

Putting my phone away I sigh and make my way into the girls as they watch frozen for the gazillionth time. How fun for me.
As I sit down they both come and sit either side of me and look to me.
"Mummy?" Mya says
"Where's daddy gone?" Ruby asks me and I sigh running my fingers through her curls.
"He just went out for a little bit, he'll be back soon" I tell her smiling. What do I even say other than that. Daddy does what he has to do.. Regardless of the consequences.
"Can I have a snack mummy" Mya asks me and I smile at her nodding.
"Of course baby, you too Ruby?" I ask her and she nods at me.
Getting up to enter the kitchen I open the fridge and see what to give the girls. Grabbing two yogurts I call the girls and hear them come running in and climbing into a chair. I open both yogurts and hand then a little spoon and take out an apple and peeling it, cutting it into slices for them, i put it into a bowl and place it on the table between them and give them both a kiss on the head as I think about my husband. I hope he's OK..