Chapter 43 Liam's POV

"There is always someone or something trying to ruin our love, I just want to be happy with the man I love and who I've been waiting for" she says to me and I sigh.
"We'll never stop fighting my queen. You will be Stacey Johnson and nothing will stop us this time" I tell her grinning. It will happen. I'm determined.
"I'll never be sorry or regret breaking myself for you my queen, by letting you go and living your dream" I tell her and I know Angelica's listening.
"I hate the cold hearted vile human being I became but it was necessary for you.. Us" I tell her gesturing between us.
"I love you and your beast, I'm honored and grateful to be loved by you Liam Johnson. You've never been selfish with me and always put me first.. Thank you baby" she says and my heart beats quicker..
"I've lived my dream of opening my own bakery, now I want to live my real dream and that's you baby you're my dream" she tells me and I feel myself get emotional.
"No more running beautiful, I'll never push you away again, I promise. I want to live my dream of us" I say and I see out the corner of my eye Angelica put her drink down and clap. We both look at her surprised and she fans myself.
"You two, oh my god. I was totally listening to you and your fucking adorable I love it. I love you and thank you for making each other happy" she says and downs her drink making us all laugh. I think she's drunk..
"Thanks Angelica, even tho you was eavesdropping" Stacey says and laughs raising her glass to her. She smiles at Stacey and looks to me as I can feel it but I can't take my eyes off of my queen she looks beautiful as she climbs out my lap and sits back next to me.

"Are the girls asleep? How are they?" Stacey asks and Angelica nods smiling.
"There alright, now I have more questions let's play" she say and Stacey looks at me smirking.
"You two are definitely going to live together and I don't want to stop that but.. What about Ruby?" Angelica asks looking at me and I sigh.
"I don't know love, I love you and I need you and won't lose you. Your her mum, mum's are sacred" I tell her and she looks to be emotional. Bless her.
"Your my one and only sister, your stuck with me for life. Ruby will remain with her mum always" I say and she cries with happiness. I hope, Thank you God.
"I love you so much" she tells me and throws herself at me. Laughing I look at her.
"You've helped with so many of my anxieties right now bro" she tells me quietly and I nod giving her a smile.
"You don't need to worry so much love. Just trust and believe in me" I tell her and she hugs me again tightly.
Pulling away she kisses me on my cheek and jumps up to go sit back in her seat.
"Who's gonna start the game off?" Angelica asks looking around us..
"Go ahead my queen" I say handing over the bottle to spin. As she leans over to spin it I slap her ass and watch it jiggle. So sexy!
"Fuck sake" Jason says as the bottle lands on him making Angelica laugh.
"I have a question.. Why wasn't you there for Stacey like I asked you to bro? I understand you liked her but why didn't you do that for me and her.." I ask and Angelica looks at Jason too wanting to know why aswell.
"I couldn't be around her. And I felt so guilty. I'm so sorry Stacey" Jason says and puts his head into his hands sighing.
"Its OK, I understand. I'm just glad you don't hate me like I thought you did" Stacey says and laughs.
"Why would I hate you?" Jason asks Stacey confused and I look at him. Hmm..
"Just a vibe I got off you. You avoided me like the fucking plague. But it doesn't matter now none of it does Jason" she says to him and grabs my hand.
"All that matters is I have Liam back" she adds and I smile at her. She's right.
Jason smiles at her and spins the bottle landing on me.
"There's one thing I want to know.. Why did you give up looking for me" Stacey asks me and I sigh taking a drink.
"I didn't give up. I knew where you were always. And whenever I showed up Victor was there and you seemed happy, then you had Mya so I assumed that was your family now" I say and Stacey sighs and runs her hand over my cheek shaking her head..
"Baby no, I told you I'd be happy and wait for you, you never came back to me" she says
"It took Jason three years to pull me back I was lost and totally enjoying it. I felt free and painless" I say and I feel sad about it. She thought I'd never come back clearly.
"Your here now, I won't leave your fucking side again. You will not push or run away Liam Johnson you promise me that right?" she asks me and I smile pulling her in for a kiss and I get lost in it wanting her. I can see how close Jason and Angelica are getting and know the sweet nothings he's telling her and suddenly they run out the room. Couldn't even wait. Tsk I smirk at Stacey and she bites her lips..
"We all know where there off to" she says and looks me over. If only we was at home or the mansion. This house is big but Stacey's a noisy one.
"Now what?" she asks me and I hand her, her drink.
"They won't be coming back down, I know that" I tell her shaking my head chuckling.
"Let's go home I want you baby" she tells me and I jump up grabbing her and run towards the door with her giggling.
She wants, she gets..