Chapter 73

After leaving Angelica in the kitchen I make my way to the girls before they go to bed. Walking into there room I see Liam sat with them both and I smile.
"Mummy" I hear Mya say sleepily and I walk around the bed to her.
"Hey baby, I've come to say good night. And I love you soo much" I tell her and she smiles.
"Night night mummy" she tells me and I kiss her giving her a cuddle and tuck her back in. Liam does the same with Ruby then we switch.
Becky walks in holding a story and I get up tucking Ruby back in and make my way out the room with Liam following me.
"So what's it going to be my queen, the bedroom or downstairs?" he asks licking his lips. I look up at him and smirk..
"You choose" I tell him and he looks hesitant clearly not expecting me to say that.
"No fun baby" he says and grabs me nuzzling into my neck. I chuckle and wrap my arms around him.
"Let's go down stairs and we'll play later when everyone's asleep hopefully" I tell him and he nods kissing me.

Sitting with a glass of wine and a spliff I watch some crap on the tv while I cuddle up into Liam. The girls are fast asleep and Becky's gone home. I know Angelica's outside she must be talking to Jason. I hope they can work it out.
Liam keeps fidgeting and his phone keeps ringing.
"Just answer it already" I tell him and he sighs answering it.
"This better be good news" he says to whoever he's talking to then he sighs. Why you sighing for now fuck sake..
"When?" he asks perking up bringing me with him. He looks down at me and back around the room. Why the happiness suddenly?
"OK thank you" he says and hangs up. I look up at him and see his eyes swirl. Shit.
"That was about Shane, got to meet him tomorrow. It's time" he says and I gulp. Fuck. He's leaving.. But he will be back. Like he always is.
"Soo my queen, you know what to do" he says and I nod sighing. I was hoping for this further along not fucking now.
"I know baby, I'm ready" I tell him knowing the plan. I know he's out and all but this feels different. Like family. Maybe we will come back together after this.
"I love you beautiful I need to ring Jason" he says like he used to. It's thrown me off.
"I love you too baby" I tell him and he kisses me and dials Jason.
All I can hear is straight to voicemail everytime Liam tries and he's getting irritated. But then so would I.
"One second baby" he says lifting me up smiling at me and walks out the room. Huh?
I grab my wine and spark my spliff confused but that's always a thing with Liam. But I always get my answers in the end
I down my drink that's more like juice and refill the glass.
After about ten minutes he comes back in and just stands there taking a minute for himself clearly and takin in deep breaths.
"What's wrong?" I ask him still confused.
"That was hard. I just had to have a civil conversation with both of them. I need everyone's head in the game" he says and I shake my head
"What about you tho. You need to come back to me. I'm sorry but your my only concern" I tell him truthfully and he smiles.
"Don't worry about me baby, I've got you" He says walking over to me and sitting back down pulling me into him.
"I always worry about you baby, but I trust you" I tell him and he smiles at me.
"I'll be good, and I have something for you to show you that I trust you too" he says and I turn to look at him wondering what now. He's always giving me something..
"This is the key to the secret room. You'll find EVERYTHING you need in there. Incase of an emergency. Understand" he says emphasizing the everything.
"I understand. Thankyou baby, it means a lot that you trust me with this" I tell him smiling and taking the key.
"Your my queen, there's no one I trust more" he tells me being serious looking into my eyes.
"I trust you with my life baby" I tell him and kiss him pulling him to me. I think the wines taking effect..
He groans into the kiss and lays me down onto my back on the sofa as he climbs on top of me. I wrap my arms and legs around him and move my head for him to have better access as he kisses along my neck.
"I want you all night" he whispers into my ear and I moan rocking my hips against his hard dick..
"I'm here waiting" I tell him and he groans again rolling into me. I whimper wanting him and he bites down on my neck leaving his mark on me.
He kisses over the pain and up towards my lips again kissing me and pushing his tongue into my mouth as I do the same and suck onit making him groan. I move my hand down between us and feel how hard he is for me and the wet patch from his oozing precum.
Groaning louder as I push my hands down his shorts and he bites my lip.
"I need to be inside you baby" he tells me as I stroke him slowly. I hear the back door suddenly open and Liam lifts up and freezes so I freeze mid stroke.
I'm staring at Liam and his eyes swirl, changing to his glowing black colour I love it, making me bite my lip as he growls at me and his lips are back on mind. Not caring clearly so why should I? I continue to rub him kissing him back with so much hunger matching him he grabs my hips and lifts my ass up grabbing it he growls into the kiss and I clench my thighs around him turned on by my baby and the beast.
"Are we doing this here?" he asks me pulling away breathing hard.
"I don't care, I want you" I tell him and he smirks and sits back pulling his tshirt over his head looking down on me.
"Last chance beautiful because I will fuck you right here and not care" he tells me and I shrug making him smirk.
"You asked for this" he says lifting off my shorts and pulling them down. He stands and pulls down his shorts letting his dick spring out and hes back between my legs in an instant.