Chapter 44

Arriving back at home he kicks the door closed locking it up while I pull of his jacket and my own.
"I'm going to devour my treasure" he says and ushers me up the stairs slapping my ass making me giggle drunkenly.
Spinning me as we reach the bedroom door I pull his top over his head and kiss his chest loving the feel of him under my lips and he grabs the hem of my dress and pulls it over my head. I stand there in my thigh high boots and lingerie for him and he groans pulling off his bottom half.
"Leave the boots on baby" he growls and I see his eyes swirl colours and I clench my thighs.
"You want to play baby" he says walking over to me fully naked and I bite my lip nodding.
"Words beautiful" he says and I smile up at him.
"I want to play" I tell him and he turns me unclipping my bra and dropping it to the pile of clothes on the floor and bends me over and crouched down pulling my thong down my thick thighs and over my boots stepping out of them. I stay bent over the bed with my legs spread and he slaps my ass then caress the sting. It's painful but in a good way.
"Baby" I whimper and he runs his fingers through my spread legs..
"Spread your legs wider baby" he tells me and I do so flattening my top half onto the bed. I close my eyes anticapting what's to come and he swipes his tongue suddenly over my swollen cleft.
"So tasty" he hums and spreads me open sliding his tongue inside me.
"Fuck, Liam" I moan and grip the covers as her licks and slurps at my wet pussy.
My legs are a trembling mess and he grips my hips hard pulling me back into his mouth groaning as he fucks me deeper.
"I'm so close" I tell him feeling my orgasm build. He growls into me and it sends me over the brink of sanity.
"Liam!" I scream as I cum. Fuck that was amazing. He slurps up my juices then stands me up with him laying me on my back.
"I need more baby" he tells me and I nod smiling down at him and he sucks on my hard nipples and kisses his way down to my swollen clit. He sucks on it gently making me whimper. He builds up his speed and before I know it I'm gripping the bed covers.
"Yesss!" I cry out as he sucks and I feel him slide in two fingers pushing up on the back of my clit. I arch my back and feel the orgasm
"Baby, more" I tell him and he fingers me at the same pace as he sucks and before I know it my legs are shaking and I'm cumming.
"FUCK!" I moan out as I cum through both this time and pant heavily when he slowly comes to a stop.. Shit!
"Tastes so fucking good baby, I can't get enough" he tells me and I blush siting up on my elbows.
"My turn" I tell him getting up and he slowly strokes it climbing onto the bed. He stays kneeling and I bend over infront of him and lick from his balls up to his curled up dick tasting his oozing precum.
"You look so sexy like this baby" he tells me and I start to take him into my mouth. I suck slowly swirling my tongue around him and bob my head taking more of him down my throat. I hear him groan out and I hum sending vibrations through him and grab his balls massaging slowly building him up. I swirl my tongue back up and down the length of his dick and suck on each smooth ball.
"Fuck baby" he groans and I love it. I feel myself getting wet and I start to suck him again working my mouth along the ridges and suck him faster..
"So hot, suck that dick baby" he tells me and I bring my hand into play and work it with my mouth. Looking up at him he smiles down at me and I take more down my throat and I feel him start to throb in my mouth letting me know he's close. I suck moving my hand faster wanting him now and he grips my head.
"Fuck baby!" he groans and I feel the first hit of cum and I pull back a little to swallow it down as the rest comes in thick ropes. Shit.
Swallowing down I lick back up his dick collecting the excess I left and look him in the eyes..
"I love you beautiful" he tells me and I smile genuinely happy.
"Stay like that, I'll grab a condom" he tells me and takes one from the drawer next to the bed.
He comes behind me and kisses the bottom of my back. Then rubs his length along my wet pussy. I moan softly and rock back into him wanting him inside me.
He slowly eases into me stretching me open and I drop my head forward arching my back further to take him deeper.
"Fuck" I moan feeling him right up inside me.
He suddenly starts to thrust in and out of me and I look back seeing black eyes. Beasts here to play.
"FUCK me beast" I demand and back my ass on him moaning needing more.
He grabs my hips in a death grip and begins to slam slow but deep and harder. Shit!
I need you I scream to myself and he starts to build up his speed. Fucking me relentlessly.
"YESSSS!" I scream as I feel my climax build.
"CUM NOW!" He demands and I do. Just like that I let go.
"Liamm" I cry out and he slows down fucking me and starts to roll his hips into me. My baby's back. Smiling to myself I rock my ass clenching my pussy around him.
"Fuck baby, just like that" he tells me and I continue to do so feeling him throb inside me. I speed my thrust wanting him to cum and he grabs me tightly.
"FUCK!" he roars and cums while I grind and clench my pussy on to him. I slow it down for him and he groans.
"Shit beautiful, wow" he says and pulls out of me dropping on the bed. I lay next to him and he pulls me on top of him and kisses me.
"I love you baby" he tells me smiling up at me..
"I love you too baby" I tell him kissing him again.