Chapter 121

Walking to Liam's office I walk in and take a seat at his desk while he gets me my present.
"For my queen" he says and stands in front of his desk looking at me smiling.
"I hope you like it baby" he says handing it to me. I pull the ribbon open and open the box.
"Oh my god I love it. Can I use it now? Pleaseeeee" I beg and he laughs I try it on for size and its perfect.

"Do what you want beautiful, it's yours" he says and I clap happily

"Do what you want beautiful, it's yours" he says and I clap happily. I swear I'm a child at times.
"So this today and my other toy tomorrow. Aren't I a lucky girl" I say sitting back and crossing my legs looking up at him.
"I'm the lucky one. I get you. So you play with your toys and I'll play with mine" he says and I laugh. Good one baby.
"I like the sound of that, can we go now. I can't wait to see there faces when they see me. I bet they think I don't know about any of this" I say standing up and rounding the desk and running my hand over his chest with the duster on.
"So fucking sexy" he groans and I reach up to his face and kiss him affectionately.
"I love it thank you for thinking of me" I tell him when we pull apart.
"I always think of you my queen, you never leave my mind" he says and I hug him tightly..
Letting go of him he grabs my free hand and takes me towards the door and presses the button and the door opens for us. He leads me down the stairs and I hear talking.
"We need out of here man. Liam will kill us what we gonna do?" I hear and I know that's Robbie. You mean you have no where to go so accept that you will die.
"It's OK, Liam's gonna lose her in the end anyways for doing this to us. So it's all good" I hear Victor say and Liam squeezes my hand and looks back at me. I grab him and kiss him.
"I love you and I'm going nowhere" I tell him him seriously and he smiles.
"I know my queen, I love you too" he tells me and I kiss him quickly again and flick the lights on.
I blink a little and watch them look in our direction and I see Victor's face drop.
"What was you saying bro?" Robbie says to him and I smirk at them. I'd never leave Liam. I'm Stacey fucking Johnson.
"Hi boys" I say skipping over to them smiling.
"Stacey? What the fuck. What are you doing?" Victor asks me and I smirk again.
"Errr. What does it look like dick" I spit and he looks at me lost. Clearly not expecting me to be here.
I stand in front of them and cross my arms looking between them both.
"Your both here because I said so. Not Liam" I tell them and they look at each other confused.
"What the fuck did I do?" Robbie asks me and I laugh. Hard.
"Your a disgusting disrespectful little bastard" I tell him and liam steps forward wrapping his arms around me making me instantly smile like normal.
"You two are fucking psycho" Robbie says and we both nod
"Why don't you tell my queen about the day you had a gun out around our daughter" Liam says and I spin so fast I nearly drop.
"WHAT?" I yell and look back at Robbie.
"You had a fucking gun around my daughter" I scream at him and suddenly my hands flying into his face with the knuckle dusters and im punching him over and over. This is fun..
"Baby, calm down. Where not there yet" Liam says pulling me back and holding me again.
"Why is he still alive baby?" I whine and he chuckles
"I haven't seen him since that day but nows the time.. I was waiting for you my queen" he tells me and my heart sires in my chest.
"Aww baby I love you" I tell him and kiss him and he pulls me in more deepening the kiss I wrap my arms around his neck getting carried away and I slide my tongue in and he groans into my mouth. Fuck
"I'm so fucking disappointed in you Stacey you've turned into a disgusting criminal. What the fuck are you doing to my daughter"
I hear Victor and I pull away unwrapping my arms and spin. I walk over to him and punch him straight in the mouth. A good few times. Not like he didn't deserve it
"You want to talk about criminals.. How about you killing a whole family with your little buddy here. And getting paid 100k?" I spit fucking pissed all over again.
"You told her" Victor raises his voices and I look to Liam smirking.
"We have a zero secret policy Victor. We don't hide things from each other. Ever" Liam tells him and I smile at him.
"He made me do it Stacey, I didn't want to I promise you" Victor says and I laugh.
"Your a weak pathetic boy Victor. Your a shit excuse for a so called father and your not wanted by any body. So why stay" I says and punch him again putting my all behind the swing and hear a crack to his cheek bone and he hisses out cursing me under his breath.
"Your a fucking bitch" Victor says and I smile.
"I know, just not yours babes" I mock him and he growls at me.
"Baby can we just do it now or isit your turn.. Your awfully quiet" I tell him and he steps forward and groans.
"I'm just watching you in your element and majorly turned the fuck on. Sorry baby" Liam says and I giggle rubbing my hand down his t-shirt clad chest.
"The floors yours my king" I tell him stepping aside. Ready to watch him.
He steps up to Robbie and punches him straight to the face so hard he knocks the chair over and I hear Robbie squeal in pain
I watch Liam lift him up in the chair and slam him back down and I clench my thighs watching him. He so fucking hot.
"The same to this one my queen?" Liam asks and I nod clapping.
"Absolutely baby" I tell him and he smiles at me. I watch him do the exact same to Victor and I bounce so fucking happy he's finally getting what he deserves.
"I'm done for now, the floors yours my queen" Liam tells me and I step back up feeling my legs a little weak and my underwear fucking wet.
"I want you now" I tell him and he groans at me and pulls me up the stairs. This is what I want not them..