Chapter 83

I sit there undoing the letter and look at Liam and he nods smiling at me.
Here goes.

I woke up this morning the happiest man alive I swear. Mya called me fucking daddy and she told me she loved me too. All I have is all I need. For now. I can't wait to have a baby with her to add to our two daughters. My queen is an amazing mum and she will be to our next babies.. Yes plural. There is so much positivity and happiness in my life right now. I can't believe my queen married me like she did with out a care in the world for anyone being there. I've always known she was gonna be the one but in that moment when she told me her vows I could of cried with joy. I'm do fucking happy! I just need to convince her that having my baby is a good idea. She has to say yes eventually.. Right? Now Mya calls me daddy I wonder if she'd let me then we'd all be a Johnson? I need to wait for the right time to ask her. I'm so fucking ecstatic right now.
But there's still one thing.. I miss my princess when she goes home. I need her back with me.. With us. I need to make my family complete. I hope I will one day.

"Oh my god baby, I love you so much" I tell him wiping my tears that have fallen.
"I've always wanted for Mya to be a Johnson baby. It needs to happen soon OK" he tells me and I smile. We haven't spoken about it since I mentioned it but all along its what he's wanted too.
"You have no idea how happy that makes me. I don't want her to feel left out or anything you know" I tell him and he smiles.
"She will never feel left out, but I understand what you are saying beautiful. Tomorrow while we're out we'll get the ball rolling" he tells me and I grin happily. Yess!
"Thank you baby, I appreciate it more than anything" I tell him and kiss him.
Getting lost in the kiss he pulls me on top of him and deepens the kiss pulling me closer to him groaning constant.
"I want you now!" I tell him trying to put my hand down the front of his shorts. I stand off him and pull my thing down my legs while he pulls his shorts down to his knees he pulls me back to him and i grind my wet cleft up and down his length whimpering. I need him inside me.
I buck my hips and lift for him to line up with my entrance and I ease myself over him biting my lip. Fuck he feels so good I throw my head back and start to roll my hips while he holds onto them tightly looking into my eyes I see Liam and no beast present. I smile happy and rock my ass bouncing sliding up and down on him.
"Fuck baby" he groans and I continue to do that motion watching him close his eyes and feel his grip getting tighter and I lose myself in it, feeling my own orgasm build.
"Yess!" I cry out as I hit my barrier and he fucks up into it making me moan uncontrollable.
"Cum for me baby" he coaxs and I leg go and tighten around him as I scream out my climax
"Liam!" I grip his shoulder as I ride out my orgasm looking into my husband's sparkling eyes.
"Turn around and show me that ass" he tells me and I stand turn3 to put my back to him and hover over his hard dick.
"Sit baby" he tells me and lines it up for me. I sink down onto him and I lean back into him as he holds me against him.
I grind my pussy down getting deeper and he hits my pleasurable spot and I wrap my hand around the back off his neck while he's kissing mine..
"So perfect my baby, I love you so much my queen Always and Forever" he tells me and I start to bounces to his deep voice in my ear turning me on further.. My legs begin to shake and I feel my body become tingly.
"Fuckkk!" I cry out as I cum hard and he bends me over fucking into me deeper as I thrust back at him. He holds my hips and I feel his cock throb inside me as I tighten repeatedly around him spurring him on.
"FUCK! Baby" he roars out and I continue to roll my hips feeling his cum shoot deep.
He starts to slow down and stops, pulling me back on top of him and into his arms.
"I'm not done with you yet baby" he tells me and rolls me on to my back.
"Have at it my king, its all yours" I tell him and he groans pushing back into me.

After a very long sex session in the garden we made it into the mansion avoiding everyone and saying night to the girls now we're back in the bedroom.
"I'm going to run us a bath, you pour us another drink and open them cups I want some" he tells me and I chuckle. Worked up a appetite I see.
Walking into the bathroom with our drinks and his tub of chocolate cups I put them on the counter and strip ready for the bath feel eyes burn into my back I turn seeing Liam standing there watching me.
"My delicious queen, you just get sexier. How's that even possible" he asks and I blush fucking hell.
"I know the feeling handsome" I tell him biting my lip looking him over. He slowly starts to strip out of his clothes and I can't take my eyes off of him. Fuck he's hot. And all fucking mine.
"Enjoying eye fucking me" he asks me as he prowls over to me and grabs me pulling me flush against him.
"Always and Forever baby" I tell him and he grins kissing me.
We climb into the bath bringing everything with us and I take a drink watching him.
"If we're going home why we shopping?" I randomly ask thinking about tomorrow.
"Because I want you to be the queen you are sparkling in New news" he says in a weird voice making me laugh and how can I say no to that face.
"Alright, what colours? And are we colour coordinating?" I ask him and he nods.
"Absolutely and red for you my queen" he says and I smile. I can't wait to find the perfect outfit.
"I can't wait, how many are coming?" I ask him and he looks at me like deep breath Stacey.
"Around twenty baby" he tells me and I gulp fucking hell.
"Will I be the only woman there?" I ask him and he shakes his head.
"There three more.. Its not really what women do isit" he laughs and I join in. He's not exactly wrong. It's mostly men and there egos.
"You will be OK. Your my queen. Most of them are like how Steve was. You have nothing to worry about baby" he tells me and I feel better.. I miss Steve.
I wish I got to see him more before he passed.
"Why did he dissappear?" I ask him wanting to know but he just sighs.
"All I know it was a family emergency and he went prison and had a heart attack. I'd liked to of said goodbye tho I won't lie" he says and I rub my hand along his offering him a smile.
"I know baby, me too. He was more of a dad than my own. I know he'd be so proud of both of us right now. We found our way back" I tell him thinking how Steve always wanted that for us.
"Steve loved you and seen you as his daughter baby. Always remember he was proud of you beautiful" he says and I smile hoping he's right. I've done well for myself.
"He seen you as his son to baby, and I know he'd be so proud of you and who you've become and taking over from him too. I bet that's all he wanted. He loved you and took care of you and you mum when you was inside too" I tell him and he smiles clearly thinking about the things he's done. This conversation is getting depressing.
"Anyways.." I say grabbing my drink and downing it.
"I want to wash and taste you" I tell him seductively and he smirks pulling me on top of him in the huge tub.