Chapter 381 Big match begins.

Alchemy room.

    After weighing and weighing, Li Feng decided to refine the holy grade nourishing pill.

    There are not many holy-level pill that Li Feng will refine, and the holy-level nourishing pill is the one that Li Feng is best at, and the refining success rate is relatively high.

    The holy-level nourishing pill is used to replenish the vitality when used in battle. It is a relatively common holy-level pill.

    Ye Fan watched intently as Li Feng made two furnaces of elixir. Li Feng's two furnaces of elixir failed. The first furnace had problems halfway through the refining process. The second furnace was close to becoming a pill. , There is another problem.

    The difficulty of refining the holy grade pill is very difficult, and failing twice in a row is not a big deal, but with Ye Fan watching suspiciously on the side, Li Feng can't help feeling a little unstable.

    As Li Feng was about to perform the third refining, Ye Fan suddenly said, "Senior, I seem to understand a little bit, or I will try it."

    Li Feng frowned, but did not refuse! "Okay!"

    The two failed refining consumed a lot of Li Feng's aura. Li Feng estimated that the third time was also mysterious. If he changed to normal, Li Feng would rest for a while before refining, but, With Ye Fan watching, Li Feng would naturally not give up halfway. Hearing Ye Fan volunteering, Li Feng generously gave up the opportunity for refining.

    Ye Fan followed the steps and put the herbs into the Li Feng Dan furnace, Li Feng stood aside and watched critically.

    Ye Fan's movements were very smooth and precise, completely unlike a novice, so that Li Feng, who originally wanted to say something, couldn't speak.

    After more than half of the alchemy process, Li Feng found that Ye Fan hadn't made any mistakes.

    Li Feng looked at the calm Ye Fan, and couldn't believe that Ye Fan was actually only a heavenly alchemist.

    Li Feng secretly said: If you only look at the movements of alchemy without looking at your face, he will definitely feel that the alchemist is a fellow holy alchemist.

    A few hours later, the holy pill appeared in the sky, and Li Feng looked at the pill in the sky, feeling very excited.

    Li Feng looked at Ye Fan and said solemnly: "Substitute."

    Li Feng suddenly said, Ye Fan couldn't help but stunned, then said: "Okay."

    Li Feng replaced Ye Fan's position and greeted pill Tribulation.

    Pill Tribulation is different from the Thunder Tribulation that Cultivator are promoted. It can be blocked by other Cultivator. Li Feng is a cultivator of God Transformation. Blocking a low-level Holy Pill Pill Tribulation can be done by hand.

    After the pill robbery, six pills rolled in the pill furnace.

    Li Feng looked at the pill in the pill furnace. There were three middle-grade pill and three high-grade pill in the pill furnace.

    Li Feng secretly said: Li Ying and Li Yu are not wronged! It was only the first time that Ye Fan refined a holy grade pill, and the quality of the refined pill was higher than what he usually refined.

    After Li Feng was surprised, a bit of excitement flashed in his heart, and he let a holy alchemy master out to participate in the heavenly alchemy competition. If he wins the competition, he must be able to capture it. Li Feng originally invited Ye Fan with the attitude of a dead horse being a living horse doctor, and after seeing Ye Fan's alchemy, he was full of confidence in Ye Fan.