chapter 403 Working For A Hundred Years?

Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi took the recommendation letter from the sparrow spirits and headed towards Langyuan Academy.

    Ye Fan looked at the recommendation letter in his hand and said with some suspicion: "Yunxi, do you think this letter is useful?"

    Bai Yunxi looked at the letter, sighed, and said, "Should it be useful?"

    Bai Yunxi said no confidence at all, the sparrow spirit left a footprint, at the end of the letter, what you say see footprints is like seeing a person, as long as you give this letter to fairly Long Ling, Kong Ling will cover him and Ye Fan.

    "I think that sparrow spirit seems to be very unreliable!"

    Bai Yunxi sighed and said: "Forget it, if the peacock spirit named Kong Ling is unwilling to take care of us, we will set up a stall and earn immortal crystals."

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "That's okay."

    Ye Fan secretly said: He was originally in the realm of comprehension, and he had already been considered as a mess, but when he entered the realm of immortality, everything had to start from scratch again, but it felt like starting from scratch. It's not too bad.

    The closer you get to Langyuan College, the more prosperous the market you will encounter along the way.

    The cultivation bases of the Cultivators they met are getting higher and higher.

    Bai Yunxi saw that some of the restaurants employed Yuanying cultivators as receptionists.

    Bai Yunxi secretly said to himself: Yuan Ying Cultivator is a giant in the cultivation world, and in the immortal world, the Yuan Ying Cultivator is actually willing to be a small servant and was called to drink.

    Because it was the enrollment season, many inns next to Langyuan College were full.

    Many examinees are dragging their families over, and a few Cultivators are surrounded by a Cultivator, and it feels like the whole family is mobilized.

    Ye Fan saw a lot of candidates who seemed very nervous, and suddenly felt like seeing the college entrance examination in another world.

    The conversation of several cultivators got into Ye Fan's ears.

    "It seems that there have been more students coming to Langyuan College this year!"

    "I don't know how many people will be brushed down! The admission rate of Langyuan College last time seems to be only one-fifth! This time I am afraid it is even lower."

    "Langyuan College only receives the registration fee every year their hands are soft."

    "So what can I do? Many people are willing to take the test!"

    ...

    Bai Yunxi walked on the road, listening to the conversations of several Cultivators around, just like a civil servant in the Earth Entrance Examination, and secretly said: exam in Lang Yuan Academy, even though the odds are slim and the competition is fierce, how many people are still willing to spend time, energy, and relationships, and do everything they can to snatch a ticket to the door.

    "This Langyuan Academy seems to be difficult to take the exam!" Bai Yunxi said.

    Ye Fan smiled and said, "Don't worry Yunxi, if we go for the exam, we will definitely be able to pass the exam." A sneer was passed into Ye Fan's ears, and Ye Fan followed his reputation and saw it on the second floor of the restaurant. Two female nuns standing clinically.