chapter 402 Years in the mountain.

Bear Five looked at Bai Yunxi and Ye Fan and said generously: "There is nothing good on this mountain now. If you two like the flowers and plants on this mountain, you can pick them at will."

    Hearing Bear Five's words, Bai Yunxi suddenly feels like a surprise.

    Along the way, Bai Yunxi saw a lot of rare spiritual grasses, and Bear Five actually said that there is nothing good on the mountain.

    Bai Yunxi turned to think about it and understood that there are too many immortal grasses in the world of immortality. Immortal grasses that are unheard of in the cultivation world are growing everywhere, and the things are rare and expensive, and the spiritual grasses are more like cabbage, so they are naturally worthless.

    Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi found a mountain to live there, Ye Fan set up a spirit gathering array on the mountain, madly absorbing the immortal energy around.

    After practicing, Ye Fan likes to hunt for treasure in the mountains, and Ye Fan can find good spirit grass almost every day.

    The barren mountain in the bear's five mouths suddenly became a paradise in Ye Fan's eyes.

    A huge dragon bear lies in the cave. The dragon bear’s cave is located on the most energetic immortal vein in the mountains. There are many spiritual grasses in the dragon bear’s cave. The dragon bears talk against Ye Fan before. It's not just casual talk,

    Bear Five said that there are no good things on the mountain, because the valuable spiritual grass on the mountain has been moved to Dragon Bear's own cave.

    A little bear jumped to the side of Dragon Bear and called, "Master Demon King."

    Dragon bear glanced at little bear and said, " How are those two guys?"

    Little bear blinked and said, "These two people are not Cultivation but to gather weeds. Every time they gather weeds, they will be very excited. The two of them will also refine the pill to make balls."

    Dragon bear said in a bit of surprise: "It is made into balls, so in the two people, One of them is an alchemist!"

    "The alchemists among the two-legged sheep seem to be a very powerful group of people. They can increase the efficacy of the spirit grass several times." Little bear said full of longing.

    Dragon bear shook his feet and said lazily: "A few alchemists are capable, but most of them are liars, and we will give them the spirit grass for alchemy. They say that they will not pay if they fail to refine the alchemy, bastard. They are all unkind."

    Little bear nodded, and said, "Master Demon King, are the two human races on the mountain also liars?"

    "Those two don't look like them, but maybe they are." Dragon bear said.

    ......

    The immortal world is full of immortal energy, Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi can transform the immortal energy unscrupulously.

    Bai Yunxi is a single spiritual root, and the speed of transforming the immortal element is much faster than Ye Fan. It took Bai Yunxi more than three months to completely transform the spirit element into the immortal element, and Ye Fan's speed was slower.

    one year later.

    Ye Fan kept absorbing the immortal qi, and suddenly a strong immortal qi burst out of Ye Fan's spiritual root..

    Ye Fan stood up, the bones all over his body burst into a crisp sound.

    "Finally succeeded."