chapter 467 Five elements mixs spirit orb.

Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi sneaked over. Seeing the two female cultivators who were at war, Bai Yunxi raised his eyebrows and said in secret: Ye Fan said before that these two females are okay. It's an understatement. , Lan Miao is gorgeous and enchanting, and Princess Yaoyue is elegant and noble, all of which are rare in the world.

    When the two beauties fight, they also have a unique style.

    Ye Fan was full of excitement and said: "Master Wen said, the most fierce battle in the world is that the female nuns and the female nuns went shopping in order to grab a man. The love rivals are extremely jealous when they meet! I don't know these two women. Did Xiu fight just to grab a man? The brave wins when you meet on a narrow road!"

    Bai Yunxi glanced at Ye Fan, and there were a few more deep lines on his forehead.

    Bai Yunxi couldn't help thinking: What did the Capital of Wenyi teach Ye Fan! How could you teach Ye Fan to be like this? Fortunately, Ye Fan has two masters. Maybe he can receive some positive influence from Mu Liluo. Of course, it's just maybe...

    The strength of Princess Yaoyue should be higher than that of Lan Miao, but Can't stand Lan Miao's hooligan style.

    When Lan Miao shot, it was a bunch of Fulu, and Fulu was much bolder than Ye Fan.

    Lan Miao himself is an outstanding talisman, and there is an ancestor of the fit level above him, who naturally has no shortage of resources, so messing up the talisman in this way is not at all distressing.

    Ye Fan looked at the fighting princess Lan Miao and Yaoyue, his eyes glowing: "Where is the adulterer, where is the adulterer?"

    Bai Yunxi glanced at Ye Fan, feeling a little speechless in his heart. Ye Fan thought it was watching eight. Do you want a dog-blood romance drama? Where is the adulterer?

    Lan Miao glanced in the direction of Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi, and suddenly his mother smiled, "Since the two junior brothers are here, don't you come to help, are you going to die without saving?"

    Lan Miao said with a voice. The enchanting air made people feel numb.

    Ye Fan blinked his eyes and said, "I have been discovered!"

    Since he was discovered, Ye Fan did not continue to hide and showed himself.

    Ye Fan said carelessly: "Is there any benefit to help you?"

    Lan Miao squinted his eyes, rolled his eyes, raised his hand and pointed towards Princess Demon Moon, saying: "This princess has a wealth of wealth, as long as I robbed her. By that time, we will divide the account by five to five. Junior Brother, you will have millions of Xianjing's income in an instant. This is much faster than your academy mission to Xianjing."

    Bai Yunxi glanced at Lan Miao. Secretly estimated that Lan Miao should have recognized Ye Fan's identity.

    "This woman is quite good at it!" Ao Xiaofeng said. Nothing could impress Ye Fan, a "slut" more than Xian Jing.

    Ye Fan suppressed the excitement in his heart, and said in embarrassment: "Five-to-five splits, it's not so good, how can it be three or seven, we have two."

    Ao Xiaofeng smiled and secretly said: The bitch is worthy of it. Bitch.

    Lan Miao smiled and said cheerfully: "Let's go, let's go, Sanqi is 37."

    Princess Yaoyue looked at Lan Miao, smiled coldly, and said, "Lan Miao, I think you are really better. The more I went back, I actually asked for help from the two miscellaneous fish in the later stage of the transformation." Moreover, Lan Miao actually agreed to 37 points. In this way, Lan Miao's split is lower than the two people.