chapter 519 The first guest

Ye Fan's shop opened, and Ye Fan put up a sign outside. Happy opening, great opening ceremony.

    To upgrade the mortal-level magic weapon, ten waste coins.

    To upgrade a human-level magic weapon, 80 waste coins.

    To upgrade the Xuan-level magic weapon, one thousand waste coins.

    ...

    Ye Fan's shop has been open for two months, and there is not a single customer.

    The old god Ye Fan set up a spirit gathering array in the store to absorb the spiritual power in the fairy crystal, and he didn't care much about the absence of customers. Gu Li held his chin, looked at the empty shop, and said: "Brother Tian, ​​is the price set by Senior Ye too high, no one comes to the door!" Gu Tian nodded and said: "It seems so. "

    Coulee frowning, some depressed and said:." little to no income, a day rest on its laurels, leaves seniors do not worry, "

    the ancient days of strange face and said:." Ye predecessors, should be well-thought of it, "

    Coulee sigh , In order to rent the shop, I spent a lot of money. Ye Fan is not distressed, but Gu Li is distressed. Gu Li is in the tribe, and he has never seen the waste money when he sees Ye Fan spending money. He can't help but feel a little uncomfortable.

    Bai Yunxi walked out, his eyes circled in the shop and said, "Is there still no business?"

    Gu Li said with a bitter face, "No."

    Bai Yunxi nodded and said, "That's alright, Ye Fan. If I want to eat meat, I brought out a new savage beast, and you two can deal with it."

    Gu Li said with a strange expression: "Okay."

    Ye Fan's appetite is very good, and he has to eat a savage beast every few days. , Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi eat the essence, Gu Li and Gu Tian can also eat a little bit. After being in the city for so long, although there is no business in the shop, Gu Li and Gu Tian have both grown fat. , the two are also quite embarrassed.

    Gu Tian looked at Bai Yunxi and said cautiously, "Senior Bai, there have been no customers, should we lower the price!"

    Bai Yunxi shook his head and said: "No, the price is too low, Afan will be unhappy and think it will damage his style."

    Gu Tian: "..." Senior's thoughts are really not something he can understand. There is no business, but also pay attention to style.

    Gu Li frowned, and said somewhat puzzled: "Actually, I saw other shops on the street, and they seemed to be busy." Many shops were almost too busy.

    I don't know why, but their store has no business, maybe it's just because they just opened and they don't have much reputation.

    The refining shops in the city are so crowded that they are almost piling up.

    "I heard that in a few months, the city seems to be holding the Soul Shaping Realm cultivator competition. At that time, there will be Hundred Tribulation Realm seniors coming, and many Soul Shaping Realm cultivators have come to the city. The monks who have won the prize can take this opportunity to Join the big tribe." Gu Tiandao.

    In the past, there was only Gang Ya, a soul-shaping cultivator, who was highly sought after. Now in Tieshi City, there are masters everywhere, and Gu Tian and Gu Li are much more cautious.

    Bai Yunxi smiled and said optimistically: "Since the city is going to start the Soul Shaping Cultivator Competition, someone will naturally come to the door."