chapter 553 Whose Thunder Tribulation?

The thunder tribulation in the restricted area naturally attracted the attention of many monks.

    Several monks who were responsible for detecting movements in the secret realm saw this situation and went out to report the news.

    For a time, the news that "Hu Yu is in the secret realm to cross the Thunder Tribulation" suddenly spread, and there was an instant uproar.

    All the Mahayana monks in a Tianyu in Zhongtianyu can count with one hand. It is a new thing that there are monks who want to advance to Mahayana. After receiving the news, many monks went to the secret realm to watch the fun.

    After the news of Hu Yu's tribulation came out, a group of monks criticized Yu Ding for a while.

    "Headmaster Yu Ding is also really true. How can you send a cultivator of the peak of fit to deal with the two refiners, it's too talented and useless.

    " "

    What happened to Senior Hu Yu! I didn't restrain myself."

    "In the secret realm, the situation is complicated. It would be a pity if Senior Hu Yu died like this." More, which force has one more Mahayana monk, it is also a grand event.

    "Senior Hu Yu, if you advance in the secret realm, I'm afraid it will be more fortunate!"

    ...

    The monks outside the secret realm sighed and guessed whether Hu Yu could successfully advance to Mahayana. If he died in the secret realm, then Can not rest in peace.

    ...

    Lei Jie fell wave after wave, Ye Fan held Hu Yu in line with the principle of capturing the thief first and capturing the king.

    Wherever Hu Yu went, Ye Fan followed.

    Hu Yu really didn't understand why Ye Fan was not killed by such a violent thunder calamity.

    At the beginning of the Thunder Tribulation, Ye Fan integrated the Little Thunder Beast into his body, and the violent Thunder Tribulation became much docile after passing through the body of the Little Thunder Beast.

    Although the thunder tribulation was violent, Ye Fan used the acupoints in his body to absorb the lightning power in time, improving his cultivation and physique.

    After the strength was improved, Ye Fan's ability to adapt to thunder and lightning was suddenly enhanced in the later stage.

    Halfway through the thunder tribulation, Ye Fan's strength increased several times.

    Under this situation, Hu Yu's situation is getting worse.

    Bai Yunxi evoked formations and talismans everywhere, plotting the lonely cultivator, and the sound of booming explosions came one after another.

    Bai Yunxi threw the drug and poison that he was carrying with him towards the crowded area of ​​the enemy.

    The integrated cultivator's ability to resist poison is very strong, but the integrated cultivator who was injured by the thunder tribulation has a reduced ability to resist poison.

    The thunder tribulation was so violent that Ye Fan's hair was split into ashes.

    Ye Fan, who found that his hair was missing, felt that his image was damaged, he was furious, and bombarded Lianxu several times towards the sky.

    The thunderclouds in the sky were scattered by Ye Fan with several consecutive punches. The thunderstorms stagnated for a while, and the thunderclouds in the sky churned for a while, and then the thunderstorms that were twice as powerful as before smashed down.