chapter 411 Immortal spiritual spring.

The Disused Tool Hall is located in a remote place, and Ye Fan stays in the simple place. With the emergence of a large number of talented Cultivators among the new students, Ye Fan is gradually forgotten by everyone.

    Ye Fan, who was forgotten, had a very chic life, and Ye Fan had been studying the spirit array in the Disused tool hall.

    The mission hall did not receive the refining materials from Ye Fan, and as soon as they arrived in a month, they deducted one hundred points from Ye Fan.

    One hundred points is not too much for Ye Fan. The notice of deduction of points in the identity card made Ye Fan ignore it at will.

    The dean of the miscellaneous courtyard had a grudge against Ye Fan, but Ye Fan has never been in front of the dean of the miscellaneous courtyard. After a long time, the dean of the miscellaneous courtyard has forgotten Ye Fan.

    Ye Fan spent a year studying and portraying various spiritual arrays.

    The damaged magical artifacts in the Disused Tool Hall became Ye Fan's research materials.

    A year later, Ye Fan finally repaired a shield artifact that was not too broken.

    Ye Fan input the immortal energy into the shield magic weapon, and the shield magic weapon suddenly lit up, and the whole shield seemed to be activated.

    "Finally succeeded!" Ye Fan said a little excited.

    "I don't know how many points this shield can be worth." Ao Xiaowan said with bright eyes.

    Ye Fan gave Ao Xiaowan a full glance and said contemptuously: "You short-sighted thing, the important thing is not how many points the shield is worth, but this is just the first step. If everything is repaired, then I will post it. There is no need to repair everything. As long as one-third of it is repaired, I will post it."

    Ao Xiaowan looked at Ye Fan with some pity, and said: "You think too much, so If you can repair one-fifth of the broken goods, that’s not bad.”

    Ye Fan waved his hand and said, “If you can repair one-fifth, it’s a lot worse.”

    “Let’s talk about it when you can repair it. In one year, you have been deducted more than a thousand points." Ao Xiaowan said with a hatred of iron failure.

    Ye Fan said nonchalantly: "Aren't you just one thousand and two hundred points? What's great, but I have to do something big, this point is considered an investment, regardless of this, I have been busy for so long, I will go for fun. Just a moment."

    Ye Fan stretched out and secretly said: After having been busy for so long, it's time to take a good rest.

    ...

    Ye Fan went to the spiritual spring Pool of the academy and spent five thousand points to rent a spiritual spring Room.

    Langyuan Academy has built more than one hundred spiritual spring rooms, and introduced the spiritual spring into each spiritual spring room, and each spiritual spring room is independent.

    Ye Fan lay in the Immortal spring pond, drinking wine leisurely.

    "Life! It's still the way to do it, drink and drink, and bubble the spirit spring. If Yun Xi is here, then life will be complete. Unfortunately, Yun Xi is too busy and can only take time to visit me occasionally. "Ye Fan said.

    Onion looked at Ye Fan and said, "When will you buy me that stone!"

    Ye Fan looked at Onion and said, "What is the noise! ​​The stone you want is very expensive! You know we are now starting a business Stage, you know what is the entrepreneurial stage, the entrepreneurial stage is to insist on arduousness and simplicity, against extravagance and waste."