chapter 493 Generous Ye Jinwen.

Han Mufei stayed in the yard, rubbing the identity card on his hand.

    The task points of the mission hall just now have been scored, and transferred to Han Mufei's side to have one hundred thousand points.

    Han Mufei shook his head, and he couldn't help but murmur a bit in his heart.

    He has been in the academy for nearly ten years, and Lin Lin always earns only a few thousand points. In the recent period, he has been working with Mu Liluo, and in the end he has 100,000 points.

    Such a large sum of points, at first glance, is that they have been specially taken care of. Although it is a bit weird, the feeling of being taken care of in secret is not too bad.

    However, the more and more the favor was owed, it made Han Mufei somewhat uncomfortable.

    Thinking of Ye Jinwen, Han Mufei couldn't help being angry and annoyed, and an indescribable feeling spread in his heart, and his mind was full of confusion.

    Han Mufei stayed in the house and could feel prying eyes from time to time.

    Han Mufei frowned involuntarily. Since Ye Jinwen came to make a fuss, as soon as Han Mufei walked out, he could find the monk pointing at him, as if he were watching a monkey show.

    Some monks still knew to avoid him, some stared at him carelessly, and what's more, jumped directly in front of him and commented on him.

    After being seen too much, Han Mufei was simply too lazy to get out of the door.

    Han Mufei lived in the side courtyard of Mu Liluo's other courtyard after receiving the task of doing miscellaneous tasks for Mu Liluo.

    In Mu Liluo's place, ordinary students can't enter, students can't enter, and many college elders are in charge, but they can enter.

    Han Mufei always felt a little ironic. One or two of the elders of the academy were supposed to be busy people, but they still had leisure to pay attention to him, and even came to see him in groups by visiting Mu Liluo.

    Han Mufei packed up his things and walked towards the alchemy room.

    Mu Liluo's palace occupies a very large area, and there are several alchemy rooms in the palace. In fact, Mu Liluo himself was a very simple person and didn't have high requirements for a place to live. However, Mu Liluo's requirements were low, and the academy did not treat the alchemist Mu Liluo badly.

    Of the several alchemy rooms, Mu Liluo used only one, and Mu Liluo mentioned to Han Mufei about the remaining ones, and he could use it as he pleased.

    The college sent a lot of medicinal materials to Mu Liluo every month. As long as Mu Liluo turned in a few pills each month, the medicinal materials could be disposed of at will.

    Mu Liluo had so many herbs here, and the "unneeded" herbs were given to Han Mufei.

    Han Mufei followed Mu Liluo. Before long, he had already delivered a large amount of spirit grass. A little leakage between Mu Liluo's fingers was enough for Han Mufei to benefit infinitely. What's more, Mu Liluo deliberately took care of...

    ...

    Bingyunfeng.

    He Baimei and Taoist Tianjing sat drinking and chatting. The two chatted, and the topic got to Ye Jinwen.

    "Friend Tianjing, is the one-billion-dollar bride price real or fake!" He Baimei couldn't help asking.

    Ye Fan relied on the thunder array and entered 2.5 billion in the account. With such a large sum of immortal crystals, many elders in the academy were very enthusiastic, but unfortunately, I can't rely on it!