chapter 574 Go to the Colored Stone District

in the room.

    "Uncle, Ye Qixian has emerged, do you think he will catch him?" Yun Lang raised his chin and asked with interest.

    Yun Chen took a sip of tea and said lightly, "It's not good."

    "This guy is not too careful, knowing that there are so many Mahayana cultivators looking for him, but he was so careless that he recruited the Mahayana cultivator at once. It's over." Yun Lang shook his head and sighed.

    Yun Chen smiled coldly, "How do you know if he was careless or intentional?"

    Yun Lang raised his eyes when he heard the words and looked at Yun Chen in confusion, "Uncle, you said he did it intentionally. Why?"

    "You haven't seen Ye Qixian, so you don't know what kind of person he is, he is a lunatic, maybe he thinks life is too boring, and the fit cultivator is not challenging, so, revealing his position, Recruit a Mahayana cultivator over to practice your hands." Yun Chen said half-jokingly.

    Thinking of Ye Qixian, Yun Chen couldn't help but feel a little complicated. When he was in the ancient world, Ye Qixian kept swaying on the Beast Mountain in order to find his opponent. He was seriously injured again and again. Looking for those monsters to continue fighting, the murderous aura on their bodies is really daunting.

    Yun Chen is really sympathetic to the Zhengyang Sword Sect. If Ye Qixian is not dealt with now, it will be too late to settle accounts after Ye Qixian is promoted to Mahayana. However, it is not easy to deal with this person now. to the purpose.

    The strange monsters on Hundred Beasts Mountain are stronger than the cultivators at the peak of integration. After Ye Qixian advanced to the middle stage of integration, he slaughtered several of them at once. Now, the monks of integration may no longer be able to meet Ye Qixian's challenge needs...

    Yun Lang frowned. Said: "No way, Ye Qixian is very powerful, and he is only a mid-term cultivator! Is he dying?"

    "Maybe it's just an accident." The place in Jianxu can magnify Ye Qixian's advantages and bring Ye Qixian and the Mahayana cultivator closer. The distance between them also reduces the risk of challenging Mahayana monks. I have to say that Ye Qixian found a good place to expose his position.

    Yun Lang looked at Yun Chen and said, "Little uncle, is there really no one who has obtained the blood essence of the beasts?"

    "Probably not, but maybe someone has obtained the blood essence of the beasts by some special method..." Yun Chen pondered for a while.

    "Is it possible?"

    Yun Chen nodded, and said, "In the end, there was a riot in the mountain of beasts, as if the blood essence of the beasts was stolen, but at that time, no one was on the mountain at all."

    Yun Lang narrowed Looking at his eyes, he said, "Perhaps the cultivator who did it doesn't need to do it himself?"

    Yun Chen nodded, "It's possible!" There are so many cultivators in the secret realm, even if someone finally gets the thing. , I can't tell who it is for a while, and even if I find out who it is, it may not be able to grab it.

    "Could it be Ye Fan?" Yun Lang asked.

    Yun Chen gave Yun Lang a puzzled look, and said, "How did you think it was him?"

    Yun Lang said without hesitation, "You said that, uncle, Ye Fan is proficient in alchemy, talisman, and formation. It looks amazing."

    Yun Chen lowered his head and secretly said: Ye Fan is really a possibility. After all, Ye Fan has more means. Although his cultivation base is lower, his strength is no worse than that of the peak fit monks in the secret realm. In addition, when the riot happened , The mountain where Ye Fan was originally located was flattened at once, and I don't know if it was just because it was close.