chapter 397 Alloy Fruit

Bai Yichen and others sat quietly in a restaurant.

    Bai Yunxi sat opposite Bai Yichen, feeling a pair of hot eyes staring here, Bai Yunxi couldn't help but feel a little uncomfortable.

    Bai Yunxi glanced out of the window and said: "Ancestor, you just left Senior Golden Dragon like this?" It is thanks to Golden Dragon that the ancestor can break through.

    The golden dragon was hiding in the tree next to the restaurant, showing his tail in a carefree manner.

    "Seeing him upset, it won't work if you don't leave him!" Bai Yichen sighed.

    Bai Yichen closed his eyes, and the scenes of the past came to mind.

    Back then, he came to the realm of comprehension with Golden Dragon alone. The Golden Dragon was all his support. As a result, Ao Bupa actually forgot him in an accident, and he became entangled with several female dragons of the Monster Dragon clan.

    The Golden Dragon is already several thousand years old, but for the dragon clan, the thousand-year-old dragon clan is just a cub, and his mind is not too mature.

    Although Bai Yichen knew that Golden Dragon could not be blamed for all this, but the knot was not so easy to solve.

    "Ancestor, Senior Golden Dragon has been looking for you all these years, and it's very hard to find!" Ye Fan and Golden Dragon didn't deal with each other very well, but they hurt their kind, and they still sympathized with Golden Dragon.

    Bai Yichen lowered his head and said, "I know."

    Before this time, Ao Bupa had been to Yunhai ice forest. Back then, he had thought of responding to Ao Bupa, but he hadn't waited for him to figure out what to do. He Just left because there was nothing to notice.

    "Don't talk about him, just talk about you, you two have a good relationship!" Bai Yichen looked at Bai Yunxi and Ye Fan and smiled.

    "Ye Fan takes care of me very much," Bai Yunxi said.

    "How did you meet and how did you get together?" Bai Yichen asked, holding his chin.

    Bai Yunxi looked at Bai Yichen's look with interest and secretly said: The ancestors are quite gossip!

    "Yun Xi fell in love with me at first sight, chased me, and then we were together." Ye Fan said first.  

    Bai Yunxi : "..."

    "Really?" Bai Yichen tilted his head slightly, staring at Ye Fan and asked.

    Ye Fan smiled wryly and said, "No, it's I chased who chase Yunxi."

    Bai Yichen looked at Bai Yunxi, smiled, and said, "You have a very funny and capable Taoist companion!"

    Bai Yunxi nodded and said: "Ye Fan is really good."

    "Actually, your Taoist companion is a human, so that's good." Bai Yichen said.

    Bai Yunxi: "..."

    Ye Fan frowned upon hearing it.

    "It can be seen that his conditions are really good." Bai Yichen turned around and said: "Maybe one day he will forget you, and find another woman who is the right person, perhaps a holy alchemist, holy array mage like this."

    Ye Fan blushed and said: "Ancestor, don't talk nonsense! I won't."

    Bai Yunxi frowned and said in secret: If it really resembles what the ancestor said, one day Ye Fan really forgot about him. To find a woman who is the right person, then he doesn't know if he can withstand such a blow. If he encounters such a situation, he might break down and say that it is not necessarily true.