chapter 532 Eight Star Emperor Sect

Shao Yundong had heard a lot of people saying that the Thousand Mile Magic Eagle was difficult to deal with, but in front of him, such a ferocious group of magic eagles were so frightened away.

    Bai Yunxi was stunned when he saw it, as if he couldn't return a glance to Shao Yundong. He smiled and said, "Although there are many monsters in this group, the leader of the monsters is not at the level of a monster king, so there is nothing to be afraid of!"

    Bai Yunxi The desolate beast who accompanied Ye Fan for a while was no longer surprised by the scene in front of him.

    Shao Yundong looked at Bai Yunxi, who was calm and composed, and twitched the corners of his mouth. The group of monsters at the level of Void Refinement was even more difficult to deal with! Bai Yunxi actually said that there is nothing to be afraid of.

    Ye Fan is so sturdy, Bai Yunxi didn't even move his eyebrows, is this a rare situation for him? According to the information he found here, Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi should have flown up from the Lower Heaven Territory and were accidentally transmitted to the Middle Heaven Territory. It is said that the monks in the Lower Heaven Territory are very short-sighted!

    Ye Fan saw that the Thousand Mile Eagle had run away, so he flew and chased after him. Ye Fan chased a distance and then turned back.

    "Unfortunately, those guys fly so fast." Ye Fan said glumly.

    Shao Yundong choked for a moment. Flying at high speed in this place in the Galaxy Demon Region is easy to be attacked. Ye Fan is really bold. He just chased out so carelessly, maybe the ignorant is fearless.

    Shao Yundong swallowed his saliva and reminded: "Alchemist Ye, please put away the corpses of the monsters. The

    magic pill of the Thousand Mile Eagle is very popular." Taking the medicinal pill refined by the Thousand Mile Eagle can enhance your eyesight. The corpse of the magic eagle should be able to sell a large amount of fairy crystals.

    Before Ye Fan could make a move, a burly-looking monk with thick eyebrows suddenly flew over.

    The visitor looked at the corpse of the magic eagle in one place, his eyes lit up, and he looked at Ye Fan and the others and said, "It seems that I am lucky today! There are so many corpses of the magic eagle sent to the door, you go away."

    Ye Fan Fan Fan looked at the person who came, snorted lightly, and said with an angry face: "I said you have a problem with your brain!"

    "How courageous! I don't know the sky is high and the earth is thick." The thick-browed cultivator snorted and slashed towards Ye Fan with a palm.

    Bai Yunxi watched the thick-brow cultivator take action, and smiled coldly. The thick-brow cultivator seemed to be showing his power, and the tricks he released were too fancy, but the power was not enough.

    "Dare to scold me? Here's the square seal for you." Ye Fan smashed the seal and smashed it, the monk with thick eyebrows was smashed and stepped back a few steps.

    "You!" Tu Luoman looked at Ye Fan angrily.

    Ye Fan looked at Tu Luo, smiled viciously, and drove the magic weapon to smash it again, "It's still a show! Let's see if I don't beat you to reveal your true nature."

    Tu Luo was smashed several times by Ye Fan, and Ye Fan shot once One time, Tu Luo was smashed and vomited blood, and when he recognized Ye Fan's power, Tu Luo had to drive Fulu to run away.

    Seeing his opponent run away, Ye Fan couldn't help but feel a little regretful. "The spineless guy also ran away, just like those stray birds." Ye Fan felt that the strength of the previous fit was weaker than the few savage beasts he had killed before, but the means of escaping were better than that of the savage beasts. The beast is taller.