chapter 451 Spirit Root Pill

Ye Fan rushed to the top of ice cloud Peak in a huff. When Ye Fan arrived, Bai Yunxi was playing with a few spiritual grasses, his expression faintly solemn.

    "Yunxi." Ye Fan walked into Bai Yunxi's cave.

    Bai Yunxi glanced at Ye Fan, and said, "Are you already Advanced?"

    Ye Fan nodded, looked around, his eyes rolled in circles.

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan's expression and said suspiciously: "What are you looking at?"

   Ye Fan said with a guilty conscience: "No...nothing, a good spirit grass! Where did it come from?"

   " senior Bear Five give it." Bai Yunxi said with a sullen face.

    Ye Fan asked in a puzzled way: "Senior Bear? Why did Senior Bear Five give the spirit grass!"

    Ye Fan asked, taking a jade box and looking at it, "Senior Bear Five is so generous! Actually gave it to that. What a great thing." He thought that Senior Bear Five and Senior Golden dragon were just as scumbags. He really misunderstood Senior Bear Five.

    "You just left the customs, don't know. Senior Bear Five has a nephew who is out of business. He hope we can find a way for him. This is considered a thank you. However, the things Senior Bear explained are a bit difficult to handle. This remuneration is a bit hot to hold. Ah!" Bai Yunxi sighed.

    Bai Yunxi didn't intend to accept this thing, but the kindness is hard to be discouraged, and Bai Yunxi couldn't refuse too much.

    Ye Fan curiously said: "Nephew, which one?"

    "It's the one that entered the college first." Bai Yunxi said.

    Ye Fan frowned, and said, "Is that a dumb tiger who has worked for a peacock for a hundred years before raising enough to sign up for a thousand immortal crystals?"

    Bai Yunxi: "...Yes, that's the tiger."

    Ye Fan secretly said: Is that the adulterer that those idiots say? A stupid tiger earns a thousand immortal crystals and wastes a hundred years. He knows that he is a poor ghost. Whoever follows him will have to eat chaff. He is far behind him, but he is a master of making a fortune and becoming a well-off man.

    Ye Fan frowned and suddenly laughed.

    Bai Yunxi listened to Ye Fan's deep and weird laugh, frowning and said: "What are you thinking about?"

    Ye Fan was stared at by Bai Yunxi, and immediately reduced his expression, "I will make money the most."

    Bai Yunxi clicked. He nodded, and said, "I know you will make the most money, and the whole sect knows that you will make the most money, but why do you suddenly say about this?"

    Ye Fan: "..."

    "What's wrong with that tiger!" Ye Fan turned to the topic.

    "The spiritual root is damaged and the soul is broken." Bai Yunxi said.

    Ye Fan spouted a sip of tea and said, "That's terrible, there's nothing to save!"

    Bai Yunxi shook his head and said, "Senior Mu said that there is still a way."

    Ye Fan looked suspiciously. Looking at Bai Yunxi, he said: "Master Mu said he was cured well?"

    Bai Yunxi shook his head, and said: "Master Mu said he could not cure him, he said he asked you to find a way."

    Ye Fan widened his eyes and secretly said. : Master Mu is too much, although he is a peerless genius, but when these two situations come together, he can do nothing!