chapter 542 Snowflake Formation

Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi entered the secret realm of Tianchi with the flow of people.

    As soon as the two entered the secret realm, they parted ways with other cultivators of the same batch.

    Not long after Ye Fan entered the ruins, he found a cultivator.

    Ye Fan used his soul power to eavesdrop on the conversation between the fit cultivator and several disciples. During the conversation, Ye Fan heard very bad news, "You said that eldest brother was injured?" Bai Yunxi said with a frown.

    "According to what the fit cultivator said, the injury is very serious." Ye Fan continued with an ugly face: "These shameless guys actually dispatched so many fit-ups to deal with the eldest brother's weak-skinned, too thick-skinned, I'll go. Fight with them."

    Bai Yunxi grabbed Ye Fan and said sternly: "I know you are powerful, but your current cultivation is only illusory, you can kill as much as you can, and you want to pay yourself in. Is it?"

    Ye Fan hugged his head, squatted down, scratched his hair dully, and said anxiously, "But big brother... if this goes on, big brother will have an accident."

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan's reaction, feeling emotional It can't help but be a little complicated. In Bai Yunxi's heart, Ye Fan has always been high-spirited and full of confidence. This is the first time Bai Yunxi has seen such a helpless Ye Fan.

    "You calm down, the more it is like this, the more you have to calm down. There are ways to think about it. There is always a way." Bai Yunxi pressed Ye Fan's shoulder to comfort him. "A way, Yunxi, do you have a solution? What do we do now?"

    Bai Yunxi pondered for a while, and a bit of coldness flashed in his eyes, "Brother, I don't know where to go, it's not easy to find such a big place here, maybe we can make a big ticket. , divert the attention of the monks in the

    secret realm." So many people in the secret realm are looking for Ye Qixian, if they follow along, they will most likely fall behind other people, and it is better to confuse people.

    Ye Fan looked at Bai Yunxi, blinked, and said, "What Dafa?"

    "Do you remember the man-eating tree?" Bai Yunxi asked.

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "Remember! The man-eating tree leads people to his realm through Luo Zhi Illusion."

    Bai Yunxi nodded and said, "There are too many people in the secret realm, so we have to use The least cost is enough to obtain a sufficient victory."

    Ye Fan suddenly thought of something and said, "Yunxi, what do you mean..."

    "I mean to set up a large killing formation in advance, pretend to be a big brother, and bring people in. Kill in the killing formation." Bai Yunxi said with narrowed eyes.

    In the secret realm, there are people who have received bounties to kill Ye Qixian. If one dies like this, Ye Qixian will be in less danger.

    Ye Fan blinked and said, "What a great idea!"

    Bai Yunxi glanced at Ye Fan, and a sharp light flashed in his eyes.

    Under normal circumstances, Bai Yunxi would not let Ye Fan take such a risk, but Bai Yunxi knew very well Ye Qixian's position in Ye Fan's mind. If Ye Qixian had an accident, Ye Fan would definitely be worse off than death.

    No matter how powerful Ye Qixian is, there is only one cultivation base. The cultivators from outside come in in such a steady stream, and it will be a matter of time before they are found out, not to mention Ye Qixian is still injured.