chapter 446 The First Time?

A student sent up the materials for the Tianyuan Five Thunder Talisman.

    Lan Miao looked at Ye Fan and smiled amorously, "Friend Daoist Ye, are you ready?"

    Ye Fan nodded and said confidently: "Get ready, you can start at any time."

    Lan Miao looked at Ye. Fan narrowed his eyes, Lan Miao also heard the conversation between Ye Fan and Mu Liuli before. Lan Miao couldn't help wondering whether what Ye Fan said was true or false. If it was true, Ye Fan couldn't help being too courageous.

    "Friend Daoist Ye, do you need to prepare more!" Lan Miao asked.

    Ye Fan blinked his eyes and said confidently: "No, I think I'm in good shape. Besides, it's getting late. I have to take a trip to ice cloud Peak. Let's start soon."

    Lan Miao didn't. Answered: "What are you going to do to Ice cloud Peak? Daoist is in a hurry."

    "There is no urgent matter, just send him the immortal crystal!" Ye Fan replied without thinking.

    "Do you have a lot of Immortal crystals?" Lan Miao asked a lot.

    Ye Fan shook his head and said, "There are not many. I have been a little tight recently, but when I win you, there will be 100,000 immortal crystals, and there will be more by then."

    Mu Liuli couldn't help but blink. After blinking, she secretly said: Ye Fan not only has an excellent skill level, but also has a top-notch level!

    Lan Miao smiled coldly, and said: "You are so sure that you will win, Ye Daoyou, be careful to lose the bottom of the bag, you don't have to send the immortal crystal, it will save trouble."

    Ye Fan curled his lips and said disapprovingly. : "How could I lose..."

    Lan Miao: "..."

    "Let's start." The referee said.

    Lan Miao snorted coldly, and the two began processing materials at the same time.

    "Senior Sister, do you think that Junior Brother Ye has a big win?" A cultivator from the Talisman Academy leaned over to Mu Liuli's side and asked.

    When this person asked, the surrounding talisman masters all focused on Mu Liuli. Mu Liuli's prestige in the talisman Academy is very high, and everyone still believes in Mu Liuli's judgment.

    Seeing everyone's eyes focused on him, Mu Liuli suddenly felt a great pressure.

    Although Mu Liuli felt that Ye Fan was like those cannon fodder with high eyes and low hands, but she still bit her scalp and said, "he should win the face."

    Lan Miao reversed the pattern of the flying immortal talisman. This is Lan Miao's skill. Although Mu Liuli was uncomfortable, she couldn't say anything.

    Although many talismans can do the reverse-introduction of the lines, it is not a glorious thing. Even if many talismans succeed, they will hide and tuck them. After Lan Miao reversed the lines, there was nothing at all. Convergence, even drew a few flying immortal symbols and sold them in the academy.

    Lan Miao has a combining the body-level ancestor with a special identity, not bad at all. This woman should only do this to sweep the face of their Talisman Academy, which is really arrogant.

    On the stage, Ye Fan and Lan Miao started material processing at the same time. Mu Liuli looked at Ye Fan's movements, and saw that Ye Fan had done nothing wrong, so she was slightly relieved.