chapter 459 Extra cash.

Ye Fan walked into the hall and saw Wen Yizhi and Mu Liluo looking at him at the same time

    The eyes of Wen Yizhi and Mu Liluo were very penetrating.

    Ye Fan was a little shy when he was seen, and respectfully bowed to the two of them.

    "The two masters are looking for me!" Ye Fan asked.

    Mu Liluo looked at Ye Fan, smiled, and said, "Apprentice, your spirit pagoda can spit out pill glow, ​​why haven't I heard that before!"

    Ye Fan blinked innocently while looking at Mu Liluo. Said: "Master, you didn't ask me about this matter!"

    Mu Liluo: "..." Yes, yes, I blame myself for not asking! Why can't he ask?

    Ye Fan’s Spirit Pagoda can continue to spray pill glow. The elders who received the news from the Alchemy Academy were shocked and excited, thinking that this was the Heavenly Blessed Alchemy Academy, and their Alchemy Academy was about to rise, but this matter was not in Ye Fan’s eyes. Whatever it is, for Ye Fan, this is just another way for him to earn immortal crystals.

    There are many channels for Ye Fan to earn immortal crystals, and there are more channels that don't take it seriously.

    Mu Liluo looked at Ye Fan, sighed helplessly, and said: "Such a big matter, you should still take the initiative to mention it."

    Ye Fan nodded and said: "Okay, I will pay attention next time. However, I didn’t know it not long ago. This guy needs 10,000 immortal crystals to start pill glow once. It's really a pitfall."

    "You receive 20,000 immortal crystals once, and you don’t suffer." Wen Yizhi trembles Beard, said yin and yang weird way.

    Ye Fan nodded, and said: "Yes! There is still a profit. There are too many rich Cultivators in the academy, and everyone appreciates their faces. I am so grateful to them..."

    Wen Yizhi snorted and secretly said. : Ye Fan has so many wicked methods, no wonder he refuses to do the array task peacefully.

    Ye Fan secretly said: He really underestimated the purchasing power of the Cultivators in the academy. There may be a lot of shy Cultivators outside the academy. However, in the academy, there are many second-generation cultivators, big money, and the best. All the masters who were not short of money told these people that pi glow only had an effect on Alchemist, and many Cultivators from other academies came to experience it.

    Mu Liluo: "..."

    Today, there are five groups of Cultivators who have experienced pill glow, ​​a total of fifty people, of which only 25 are in the Alchemy Academy, no more, no less than half. The Cultivators who have experienced pill glow, ​​no I don’t think it works well, so I can try again.

    "Apprentice, how come there are only five groups of people a day!" Wen Yizhi asked.

    Ye Fan glanced at Wen Yizhi and explained: "Give the little pagoda a little time to rest, otherwise it will be in poor condition."

    Ye Fan secretly said: The working state of the little pagoda is to do one day and rest six day, when it is comfortable! The ideal life of a working dog in China!

    Wen Yizhi nodded, and said: "So that's it."

    Wen Yizhi secretly said: Five times a day, Ye Fan has a net profit of 50,000, and almost 200,000 a month. With such a high income, Ye Fan will probably get from Now he started to eat and wait to die, and he didn't want to work anymore.