chapter 454 The pill is out.

Alchemy Academy.

"Master, it's out." Ye Fan looked at the few blue pills at the bottom of the furnace, his eyes gleaming towards Mu Liluo.

Alchemist Mu Liluo has always been light and breezy, and he was still excited when he saw the pill formed at the bottom of the furnace.

"It was really refined." Mu Liluo couldn't help but said.

Soul Weaving Pill can be regarded as a good medicine. However, the raw materials of this medicine are very precious and difficult to be popularized. Moreover, this medicine is still the unique medicine of the Holy Path Academy. Mu Liluo is also worried that the Holy Path Academy will There would be opinions from spirit pagoda, so even if the finished product was refined, Mu Liluo didn't say anything.

This repair Spiritual root Pill is different. The raw materials used in repair Spiritual root Pill are all relatively common medicinal materials. Once proven effective, it can be widely promoted.

Once this medicine is promoted, it will be the gospel to many Cultivators.

Ye Fan frowned and said, "Unfortunately, there is no way to prove the efficacy."

There is always a gap between theory and practice. Although everything is normal, Ye Fan is still a little worried.

Mu Liluo waved his hand and said, "You don't need to worry about this, I've already arranged it."

There are many students at Langyuan College who have damaged their spiritual roots. It is easy to find a few volunteers who test the medicine.

Mu Liluo had a premonition that the pill was about to be completed, and he had been preparing for this a few days earlier.

Mu Liluo approached a manager in the alchemy academy, and asked him to concentrate a few cultivators who had damaged their spiritual roots and were willing to try medicine in a partial courtyard of the alchemy academy.

"Practice a few more furnaces." Mu Liluo secretly said: Spiritual root damage can also be divided into many situations. The steward of the alchemy academy is very careful. The Cultivators with damaged spiritual roots have different spiritual roots. The degree of damage is also different, and Mu Liluo is not sure whether this pill will be effective for all people with damaged spiritual roots or only for specific people.

Ye Fan nodded, and said: "Okay."

......

Array Academy.

The two Cultivators who watched the door saw Ye Fan and couldn't help being surprised.

"Senior Brother Ye, are you back?" a Cultivator asked in surprise.

Ye Fan glanced at the two cultivators at the door, and said suspiciously: "I was originally a cultivator in the array academy, of course I am coming back!"

the two cultivators quickly said, "Yes, that's right, everyone knows you, Brother Ye. You are a Cultivator from the Array Academy. You are neither from the talisman Academy nor from the alchemy academy. You belong to the array academy."

Ye Fan: "..."

"Yes, Brother Ye, you are the light of our Academy, who they can't take you away."

Ye Fan: "..."

Ye Fan returned to the array academy and first visited Wen Yizhi.

Wen Yizhi was very happy when he saw Ye Fan, but there was a stinky face on his face.