chapter 479 Senior in the Xuanlong seal.

Princess Yaoyue was sitting on the tree right, looking at the monk below, her brows furrowed.

    The longer she stayed in the ruins, the more anxious Princess Yaoyue's mood became. Princess Princess was originally not a patient person, but now she is on the verge of breaking out.

    The four fear bears turned into their original form and were moving the mountain. Even though the four big bears had exerted their strength, they still could not shake the Heavenly Meteorite Imprint.

    The four Dire Bear brothers are probably on this mountain bar, and they have been fighting for several days.

    The most proud of the fear of the bear clan is strength. Ye Fan can hold things up by himself, and the four brothers can't hold it together. The four brothers all feel bearish faces.

    Princess Demon Moon said silently: "What the hell do the monks in the secret realm think! It's not a gambler, or a group of guys who like to join in the fun."

    Ye Fan's previous move to the mountain attracted many monks.

    Many monks wanted to weigh the weight of this mountain after seeing Ye Fan's hard work.

    The monks who had thought that they could easily move the Tianmet Mountain were defeated one after another, making everyone more and more interested in the Tianmet Mountain. A mountain-moving challenge society was quickly established in the ruins, and the number of cultivators who joined this group within one day has exceeded 20.

    Lan Miao glanced at Princess Yaoyue and said, "Ye Fan's strength is not small!" Except for him, up to now, it seems that there is no monk who can raise the mountain alone.     Lan Miao has been in Langyuan Academy for many years, and his name to Ye Fan is like thunder. Lan Miao knows that Ye Fan is proficient in alchemy, formation, talisman, and refining, but he doesn't know that Ye Fan has such great strength, even the fear of the bear clan. Together, the four brothers are no match for Ye Fan.     Princess Yaoyue had a bad impression of Ye Fan, so she naturally didn't like to be aspiring to others and destroy her own power. "That guy, that’s just a brute force."     Lan Miao smiled, and did not argue with Princess Yaoyue. Lan Miao felt that Ye Fan was like a mystery. You thought it was solved, but found that there is another mystery in the mystery, which is unfathomable     ...

    The weight of the Heavenly Meteorite Divine Seal was amazing, and Ye Fan used his full strength to lift the mountain several times, which consumed a huge amount of money.

    Ye Fan cultivated in the cave for a few days, and decided to go to the location of Tianmet Mountain to take a look.

    When Ye Fan returned to the vicinity of Tianmet Mountain, he was shocked.

    The moss that has grown for many years on the Tianmet Mountain God Seal, the vegetation has been cleaned up, and the magical artifacts show their true colors. Although the Tianmet Mountain God Seal is only a broken magic weapon, the skinny camel is bigger than a horse, even if it is. The level dropped is still a mysterious high-level magic weapon, a magic weapon that cultivators crave for.

    After the prototype of the magic weapon was revealed, Ye Fan could easily feel the awe-inspiring power from the magic weapon.

    Ye Fan frowned and murmured displeasedly: "Who did this! It's better not to let people get better!"

    Ye Fan originally wanted to secretly subdue the god seal, but now everyone knows that the god seal is. Good thing, this is a little troublesome. With a rough sweep of Ye Fan's soul power, he found that the artifact had been moved tens of meters horizontally. Ye Fan didn't think anyone could move the seal alone. He guessed it was the result of a joint movement by everyone. In fact, as Ye Fan expected, the president of the Moving Mountain Club called on all the members to carry out a collective mountain moving operation.