chapter 512 The Strange Land

Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi were drinking in the restaurant box, and a familiar figure opened the door and walked in.

    "Fellow Daoist Ye, fellow Daoist Bai are here, why didn't you know they came to me!" Fairy Moon Rabbit said angrily.

    Ye Fan said with little interest: "I'm busy! I didn't expect you."

    Fairy Yuemian: "..."

    She thought that Ye Fan was more and more powerful because of the lightning array, but she thought too much. Ye Fan asked about Li Yongwang before, and after he came over, he went to check the ascension passage again, maybe it had something to do with Li Yongwang.

    "I heard that Fellow Daoist Ye killed Liu Yunqing. That's the pinnacle of virtual refinement! Fellow Daoist Ye is really loud." Fairy Moon Rabbit said.

    Ye Fan blinked, and said somewhat unexpectedly: "How did you know?"

    Fairy Moon Rabbit's heart froze for a moment, and she secretly said: Sure enough, Liu Yunqing is also dead.

    The Wu Yunque family still wanted to hide the news of Wu Qing's death, but they couldn't hide it at all. Not long after Wu Qing died, the territory of the Wu Yunque family was divided up. The news of Liu Yunqing's death was just speculation by some people on the road. Fairy Rabbit casually tested it, but she didn't expect it to be true.

    "The news circulating in private." Fairy Moon Rabbit said.

    "If everyone knows, can I go and collect the reward?" Ye Fanman asked excitedly.

    "Did you leave no proof?" Fairy Moon Rabbit asked.

    "Well, there are a few boxes of clothes, I don't know if that counts!" Ye Fan said with some trouble.

    Fairy Moon Rabbit: "..." It was rumored that many female nuns who were killed by Liu Yunqing had their clothes taken away. Ye Fanmo was not referring to those clothes.

    Fairy Moon Rabbit was a little embarrassed: "I'm afraid that can't be counted..."

    Ye Fan sighed and said: "Forget it, if you can't get it, you can't get it."

    Fairy Moon Rabbit looked at Ye Fan, and she was in shock. Liu Yunqing, a calamity star who had been in the sky for so many years, died silently in Ye Fan's hands. Liu Yunqing should have been a very cautious person, Moon Rabbit. Fairy guessed that before Liu Yunqing started, he didn't inquire about Ye Fan's details at all, and Ye Fan's cultivation in the middle stage of virtual refining was still very deceptive.

    "Are you going to buy clothes? It's all female nuns' clothes. It's useless for me to keep them." Ye Fan said.

    Bai Yunxi turned to Fairy Yuemai with black lines all over his head, and said, "Fairy don't pay attention to him, he's joking."

    "Actually, many clothes are pretty good."

    Ye Fan glanced at Bai Yunxi, then turned to face Yuetu. Fairy, said: "Is Daoyou Ye very interested in the ascension channel?" Fairy Moon Rabbit asked, changing the subject.

    Ye Fan nodded and said: "There are some..."

    "It is said that the ascension channel is a natural formation of heaven and earth." Fairy Moon Rabbit said.

    "Why does the ascension channel naturally form?" Ye Fan said in confusion.

    "Some people say that it's because the cultivators in the cultivation world can't afford the lower world after they have cultivated to the gods. In order to maintain balance, Heavenly Dao has formed a channel to lead the cultivators in the lower world, but who knows." Fairy Moon Rabbit shook her head and said.