chapter 476 Good appetite.

Satiated Mahjong Club.

    "President, you don't want to play mahjong anymore." Lan Jianming said in a puzzled way.

    Mu Bai said a little depressed: "I have lost for 18 consecutive days, and if I continue to lose like this, the family will lose all of them. Those guys are all cannibals. I will take a rest and see if they can be transferred. . "

    blue Jianming:" ...... "losing streak eighteen days, evidently Mubai not only luck is not good, the level is not how ah!

    "That woman must be a thousand dollars, otherwise, how could I keep losing." Mu Bai said with indignation.

    Lan Jianming heard people say that Mu Bai's brand was not good, but he didn't agree with Mu Bai's words at this moment.

    "I won't talk about rubbing mahjong." Mu Bai was also a little guilty, and he took the initiative to change the subject, and said: "I heard that the director of the hole-drilling club of the Pathfinder Society, when he was looking for a way a few days ago, he gave himself away. Lost it, or did your junior approve him?"

    Lan Jianming nodded, and said: "Yes! My junior is proficient in formation alchemy and formation, it's amazing!" It's a pity that I'm living here, Zong Sect. The elders of elders want to know that Ye Fan is here, I am afraid that they will be disappointed. Listening to Lan Miao, many elders in the college seem to like him as a junior.

    "That pangolin's ambition is high. It's a pity... Back then, the madman who committed suicide said that the ruins are a maze. No matter how far they go, they are just wandering back and forth in the maze. They want to find a way out. , It's impossible." Mu Bai said in a melancholy voice.

    Lan Jianming sighed: "It's good if you don't understand." The more you see, the more desperate you are.

    If it can dig a way out, someone has already done it. Over the past tens of thousands of years, the dead monks have been unfamiliar. Not only the formation mage, but also a Feng clan goddess who failed to cross the catastrophe once said that this void has been banned. , You have to break the ban to find the way.

    "Your junior, your cultivation base seems to have risen a lot!" Mu Bai said.

    Lan Jianming nodded and said: "It seems to be." Ye Fan has been staying in the Time Tower, and the speed of his cultivation is naturally faster.

    In the Time Tower, Ye Fan boiled a pot of medicinal soup.

    Compared with the alchemy with the heart of wood and stone, the effect of boiling it into a decoction is better.

    After getting the heart of wood and stone, Ye Fan never started to eat this thing. This time he accidentally found a few special herbs among the space rings of the remains of several monks, and Ye Fan made up his mind to refine the heart of wood and stone.

    The decoction in the medicine cauldron was dark green, and bubbled with a peculiar smell.

    Bai Yunxi sat on the side, frowning.

    Ye Fan took a deep breath full of intoxication, and said, "Yunxi, it smells so delicious, have you smelled it!"

    Bai Yunxi couldn't flatter the smell coming out of the medicine cauldron.

    Bai Yunxi feels that the scent may vary from person to person, just like the smell of durian. Some people feel it smells good, while others can't stand it. Bai Yunxi felt that the smell was very smelly, and he didn't quite understand why Ye Fan could be so intoxicated.