chapter 418 The Book of Thirty Thousand Points

Ye Fan closed the Disused Tool hall and sank into retreat.

    Time flies, and in a blink of an eye is another five or six years.

    For five or six years, for Cultivators in retreat, it was just a flick of a finger.

    Wen Yizhi arrived shortly after Ye Fan left the customs.

    Wen Yizhi looked at the refreshed Ye Fan, nodded in satisfaction, and said: "It's in the middle of the God transformation, yes, the cultivation base has improved very quickly!"

    Ye Fan smiled and said: "Master praised this thing. Here you are."

    Wen Yizhi took the magic weapon that Ye Fan handed over, and said in surprise: "Thousand Soul Bell, have you really fixed it?"

    Brother Ye said with a sullen face: " It was reluctantly repaired, but the power may be weakened a bit." Ye Fan is only a mid-stage transformation of the gods after all, and he is still a little reluctant to repair the mysterious high-level magic weapon.

    Wen Yizhi tried to activate the magic weapon, nodded with satisfaction, and said: "Yes, yes, it should have 80% of the original power." After all, it is a broken magic weapon, which can have 80% of the original power. Very satisfied.

    Wen Yizhi patted Ye Fan's shoulder heavily, and said, "As expected of my apprentice, you have a bright future!"

    Feeling the force exerted on his shoulders, Ye Fan felt like he was about to be photographed into persimmons.

    Wen Yizhi threw out five or six artifacts, and said, "Look at these, can you fix them."

    Ye Fan looked at the artifacts that Wen Yizhi threw out, and suddenly had the urge to vomit blood, and secretly said: This bastard master, When I am a free labor.

    "Find a time, let me see, they are all mysterious magic weapons, I'm not sure." Ye Fan said.

    Wen Yizhi nodded, and said: "I understand, I understand, you can figure it out, and it doesn't matter if you can't fix it." Anyway, it's all broken artifacts, and it's not very valuable to buy back. The thousand soul bell is repaired. It’s already got money back.

    ...

    "Master Ye, you finally figured it out." Ye Fan retreats. Jinhe's life is difficult. Most of Jinhe's income comes from reselling the magical artifacts sent by Ye Fan. After leave coustom Jin He found him immediately.

    "Friend Dao Jin, you are here, I heard that the college has just completed a new round of enrollment." Ye Fan said.

    Jin He nodded, and said: "Yes! Among the freshmen this year, there are again talented characters, but it is a pity that Ye Daoyou is closed, and he can't see the prosperity of this freshman's entry."

    Ye Fan curled his lips. , Said: "Introduction to freshmen, I guess there is nothing to look at."

    Ye Fan secretly said: Introducing freshmen, the college may have earned a large amount of registration fees. The students' money is really good!

    Jin He nodded, and echoed: "The freshman is actually nothing good, but the next thing will be interesting."

    Ye Fan asked curiously: "What's interesting!"

    "I will be the old competition soon."  Jin He said.

    "Old Student Competition ?"

   Jin He nodded, and said: "Old Student Competition is the competition of senior students in the academy. The top ten masters will be determined. Those who win will be rewarded."