chapter 497 Ye Xiaosan Chasing His Wife

Danyuan.

    "Friend Daoist Han, how are you thinking about things?" Feng Feidi raised her eyebrows, looking high.

    Feng Feidi kept her face cold, and looked at Han Mufei up and down, very picky.

    Feng Feidie secretly felt that Han Mufei's growth was not very good. With such a look, when they caught a lot of Feng Clan, she had to throw away Han Mufei a few streets. Ye Jinwen didn't know what she was fancying Han Mufei. He actually said something like a billion bride price.

    Feng Feidi thought about it, and thought that maybe Ye Jinwen had risen from the realm of cultivation and had never seen any market.

    Han Mufei glanced at Feng Feidie coldly, and said with some impatience: "I have no interest in the Huifeng Clan."

    Feng Feidie raised her brows and said displeasedly: "The elders of the Feng Clan are relieved, fellow Taoist. , Why

    bother to mistake yourself ." From Feng Feidie's point of view, the elders of the Feng clan were relieved. Han Mufei should be flattered, but Han Mufei's lukewarm attitude is too much to take Qiao. Such a mixed race of humans and monsters, the Feng clan is willing to deal with it, and he admits that Han Mufei must have accumulated virtue from his ancestors.

    Han Mufei glanced at Feng Feidie coldly, and said, "I believe my blood is low, and I am not worthy of the Feng Clan. Please come back."

    Feng Feidie looked at Han Mufei and said displeasedly: "What are you Daoyou Han? Meaning, do you still hold grudges? What do you think you are, give you three points of color, and you have opened a dyeing workshop..." If Feng Feidie fails to do the task of getting her hair down, she will be punished. Feidi saw that Han Mufei's attitude was not pleasing to the eye, and his attitude couldn't soften.

    Han Mufei glanced at Feng Feidie coldly, and said, "I know what I am, but do you know what you are?"

    Han Mufei is indifferent by nature, and he is not a good-tempered person. As soon as Feidi charged, her temper came up.

    "It's okay, just get out of here! I have nothing to say to the Feng Clan. If the Feng Clan makes that one-billion-dollar idea, I'm afraid he has miscalculated." Han Mufei said.

    "You are so courageous..." Feng Feidi glared at Han Mufei.

    Ye Jinwen leaned at the door and said with a faint smile: "This fellow Taoist, haven't you heard what Mu Fei said? Mu Fei told you to get out, you should get out quickly, if you don't get out, I'll find The second brother will

    blast you out, so it won't look good." Feng Feidi looked at Ye Jinwen, his face was blue and white.

    "Ye Jinwen, what is so great about you? You are just relying on your brother." Feng Feidi said angrily.

    Ye Jinwen nodded and said, "Yes! Yeah! I'm nothing great, my brother is great, but who makes him my brother? Most people don't have a good brother like me."

    Feng Feidie bit. He gritted his teeth, saw no advantage, stomped his feet, turned and left.

    Ye Jinwen looked at Feng Feidi's back and shook his head. The Feng Clan was really arrogant, but this girl was a little inexplicable.

    "What are you doing?" Han Mufei asked.

    "I miss you, come and see you! A day is not like every three autumns." Ye Jinwen looked at Han Mufei and said affectionately.

    Han Mufei turned his face away, although his face was still calm, but the roots of his ears were hot, "You are very sloppy! You know a lot of pink powder."