chapter 407 Miscellaneous First reward.

Ye Fan continued to climb towards the top of the mountain, the burning sensation of the flames gradually disappeared, and Ye Fan felt a huge gravitational force.

    Under this huge gravity, Ye Fan had a feeling of being held down by a giant mountain. Ye Fan once had this feeling in the Blackstone District. After his cultivation level rose, Ye Fan hadn't felt that way for a long time.

    Ye Fan suddenly felt that this mountain climbing was like a long-distance race in China.

    After climbing through the gravity zone, the sky was full of wind and snow.

    Ye Fan entered a world of icy ice, and Ye Fan felt like he had returned to the Yunhai Ice Forest.

    Ye Fan stayed in the Yunhai Ice Forest for several months, and had little experience in resisting the cold, so he easily climbed over.

    Ye Fan continued to march towards the top of the mountain. Ye Fan glanced behind him, and said suspiciously, "Why are there no one!"

    Ao Xiaowan frowned, and said, "I think the assessments at the miscellaneous courtyard are not very good Guys, so they can't climb any mountain. Those guys just said that they would recruit 20 students who climbed to the top. Judging from this situation, there won't be twenty Cultivators who can climb to the top! "

    Ye Fan frowned, and said, "Forget it, it doesn't matter if everyone else is, it's important to get up quickly."

    The last area of ​​the Five Elements eight treasure Mountain is a minefield. Ye Fan has just entered the minefield. The colorful thunder and lightning hit Ye Fan body.

    The golden thunder and lightning were fierce one by one.

    The black thunder and lightning are weird one by one.

    The purple thunder and lightning were murderous one by one.

    The silver thunder and lightning were cold one by one.

    The red thunder and lightning are hot one by one.

    Ye Fan's head was smashed by a group of thunder and lightning. "The thunder disaster in this ghost place is so fierce!"

    Ao Xiaowan blinked and said, "Hold on! Persevere to the end is victory."

    Ye Fan also began to felt rushed, and soon calmed down.

    Ye Fan quickly discovered that these colorful lightning powers were very pure and could be absorbed.

    Ye Fan was running the Nine Heavens Swallowing Sky Secret Art, absorbing the power of thunder and lightning.

    Ye Fan went through the minefield with the sky full of thunder and lightning, and Ye Fan climbed through the minefield.

    When Ye Fan climbed to the top of the mountain, it was already ten days later.

    The sun shattered, and a strong immortal power turned into a torrent and entered Ye Fan’s body. It was beyond Ye Fan’s expectation. There was no lightning and thunder on the top of the mountain, no fire, no ice and snow, and some just A vast sky, and rich to the extreme immortality.

    Ye Fan saw a Cultivator wearing a golden robe standing on the top of the mountain.

    "Someone actually climbed to the top of the mountain. It looks like you have a good physical training skill, little friend!" Jin Mang said lightly.

    Ye Fan: "..."

    Ye Fan looked at the Cultivator in the golden robe, and thought to himself that the golden robe and the familiar little fat man looked extremely similar.