chapter 410 The starting point of heroic dominance.

Ye Fan sent the pedestrian away and settled in the cave next to the Disused Tool Hall.

"Unexpectedly, there are so many scammers in this world!" Ye Fan shook his head, and said, "One or two of them are considered idiots."

Ao Xiaowan looked at Ye Fan and said: "You offend more and more people. The more, wait until the 20-year protection period expires , and be careful to be beaten."

Ye Fan said nonchalantly: "What's going on in twenty years, what do you care about so much?"

Ao Xiaowan nodded, and said: "That's right, twenty years later, he's another hero!"

Ye Fan frowned, vaguely feeling that Ao Xiaowan's words were a bit weird, but Ye Fan didn't bother to entangle with Ao Xiaowan.

The Disused Tool Hall is very large, and there are many magical artifacts accumulated in it, most of which are broken goods that cannot be broken than that.

Ye Fan looked at the piled up messy garbage hall, frowned, and said, "This place is like a garbage dump at all!"

Ao Xiaowan smiled and said, "It's not like it, it's what it is! In the future, You're going to live in the garbage dump."

Ye Fan frowned and said, "It doesn't make much sense!" How could he be such a peerless genius?

...

A few days later, Jin He came back again.

"Friend Daoist Ye, are you busy?" When Jin He came to find him, Ye Fan was categorizing the artifacts of the Disused Tool Hall.

Ye Fan glanced at Jin He and said, "Friend Daoist Jin is here."

Jin He looked at Ye Fan and said suspiciously: "Friend Daoyou Ye, haven't you started to separate the artifacts?"

Ye Fan shook his head. Said: "Not yet. I took a look at the fire refining pond next to it. The fire poison is too serious."

Jin He nodded, and said with some sympathy: "Because of the frequent extraction of magical materials, no matter how good the fire refining is. it will become like that."

"What happens if the task is not completed?" Ye Fan raised his head and asked.

"Points will be deducted. If the task is not completed in one month, one hundred points will be deducted." Jin He said.

Ye Fan raised his eyebrows and said, "Is it only a hundred points? That's not a big deal." He still has tens of thousands of points in his hand. If he has one hundred points a month, he should be able to hold on for a long time.

Jin He looked at Ye Fan and said solemnly: "Ye Daoyou, the academy's points can be owed, but if the deduction is -1,000 points, he will be kicked out of the academy."

"Oh, that's the case." Ye Fan said.

Therefore, if the student here is an ordinary student who has nothing to enter, he will be expelled in less than two years. Two years, for ordinary people, may not be short, but for Cultivators, it is like a flick of a finger.

"Daoyou Ye, I heard that someone invited you to join the conference a few days ago?" Jin He asked.

Ye Fan nodded and said, "There is something like that. I was invited by the Dragon Tiger Club. I refused."

"Why?" Jin He asked.

"It takes three thousand points to join the club. Even if I have more points, I can't mess around!" Ye Fan said displeased.