chapter 385 after the contest.

Tianluo Commercial Bank resident.

    Xu Xiangyan leaned back in the rocking chair lazily, supporting her lower collar and said thoughtfully: "There are two more holy alchemists at once , and the pattern of this middle continent will change in the future."

    Lin Wanyu looked at Xu Xiangyan. With a solemn expression, she said: "Master, I think that senior Alchemist Ye and senior Alchemist Han are both very low-key, not like people with ambitions."

    Xu Xiangyan curled her lips and said: "Knowing people, knowing the face and not knowing the heart, who knows? Speaking of it, Qingxu sect is shameful this time.”

    Lin Wanyu nodded after hearing this, and said in secret: Among the four alchemy powers, Qing Xu sect is the most powerful. At the beginning of the competition, the Cultivator of QingXu sect One by one with their heads upright, it seems that the first one is already in the bag, and this will be bothered by one and two.

    Xu Xiangyan said sourly: "Han Mufei's affairs, old man Han is so tight! These old monsters are more difficult to deal with than one."

   Tianluo Commercial Bank and Han Feng's Tianhe Sect have a lot of business dealings. The firm planted many spies in Tianhe sect. Han Mufei's reputation is not obvious, even the cultivator of the Tianhe Sect, he doesn't seem to have much hope for Han Mufei to win this championship.

    According to Xu Xiangyan's investigation, there are many Alchemists in Tianhe Sect, secretly  seem to admire the Baiyu of Qingxu Sect.

    Xu Xiangyan secretly felt that the Cultivator of the Tianhe Sect were inexplicable, and the people of their sect were not optimistic, and they wanted to worship the people of the outer sect.

    "Master, I heard that Ye Fan and Golden dragon have a deep relationship." Lin Wanyu said.

    Xu Xiangyan nodded and said, "It is related. Golden dragon gave Bai Yunxi and Ye Fan a golden dragon seal. The three attacks of Golden dragon are sealed in the golden dragon seal. Whoever hits the two is waiting to face Golden dragon's counterattack." Golden dragon sent tokens to Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi. It was secret, but Ye Fan just hung it around his neck to show off his majesty. It was difficult for them to not know.

    ...

    Bai Yunxi walked into the cabin and looked at Ye Fan thoughtfully, "What do you think?"

    Ye Fan leaned against the cabin and said, "Old man Li invited me to be the honorary elder of the Immortal Pill Gate, saying that he don't care about anything. The Sect will pay me a sum of spirit stones every year. I wonder if there is any fraud."

    Bai Yunxi smiled and said, "There should be no fraud. It's not a bad thing to agree to come."

    Ye Fan raised his head, looked at Bai Yunxi, and said puzzledly: "But, Yunxi, don't you often say that there is not a white pie?"

    "This is not a white pie." Bai Yunxi secretly said: After some high-level casual cultivators in the cultivation world become famous, they will also join the sect as honorary elders. In this way, the Cultivator will also become honorary elders. With a backing, one more high-level Cultivator in the sect can also be a little more deterrent, and it is also a matter of mutual assistance.

    No matter how talented a cultivator is, his energy is limited. After joining the sect, he can also ask the sect disciples to collect ordinary elixir and spiritual materials.

    Ye Fan is also a holy alchemist now, and Li Feng probably doesn't want to fight Ye Fan.

    Ye Fan was carrying the Pill Pagoda of the Immortal Pill Gate, and he hung the imaginary title of the honorary elder of the Immortal Pill Gate, and the face of the Immortal Pill Gate was better.